Did Jesus commit suicide by Roman or Jew?

1)there was no Jesus, only the figures used to make up his image along with plagiarised mythologies.
2)none of the christ figures comitted suicide, 2 were revolters killed for their opposition to Rome. 1 for forbidden sorcery scams liken to Benny Hinn being charged in his old state of residence before he moved out of the state.
3)the dual blame shows the cpnfusion when compiling figures accts. 1-sentenced by Rome the other by a small elect of his peers.

First you say Jesus was Lucifer and not there was no Jesus?
Same stories outline is repeated across a dozen gods around the world.
Story can be read in the stars as well.
From all evidence there was a person and lived, preached and died in the land at that time.
God, not god..., human, spirit...., alive, dead or proxy on the cross.... that depends on beliefs.

Televangelists? Snake oil salesmen, but some like to listen without enough common sense IMO

You seem to be a wild roller coaster ride of condemnations and conspiracies.

Last edited:
Thee Roman Catholic Church has effectively buried the concept of limbo, the place where centuries of tradition and teaching held that babies who die without baptism went.

In a long-awaited document, the Church's International Theological Commission said limbo reflected an "unduly restrictive view of salvation".

The 41-page document was published on Friday by Origins, the documentary service of the U.S.-based Catholic News Service, which is part of the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops.

Pen you are certainly entitled to your own opinion, but none of what you just posted is Biblical.
Look what you have to purge from the Bible to get to where you are:
1 Peter 3:18
For Christ also died for sins once for all, the just for the unjust, so that He might bring us to God, having been put to death in the flesh, but made alive ...
Romans 6:10
Verse 10 ... For when he died, he died once and for all as far as sin is concerned. ... For he that is dead died unto sin once, and he that lives, lives unto God. ... old man, because derived from our first father Adam, is crucified with Christ, in every ...
Hebrews 10:10
By God's will we have been sanctified once and for all through the sacrifice of the body of ... It is through that divine will that we have been set free from sin, through the offering of Jesus Christ as our sacrifice once for all.
Hebrews 9:28
.. so also Christ died once for all time as a sacrifice to take away the sins of many people. He will come again, not to deal with our sins, but to bring salvation to all who are eagerly waiting for him.

If you have to work to get to heaven you have made God a liar:

Ephesians 2:8
... For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: ... saves is the free, undeserved goodness and favour of God; and he saves, not by the works of the law, but through faith in Christ Jesus.

If you are correct, and we have to work our way to Heaven then Christ died in vain.

And what is God going to judge if you belong to Christ ? Do you intend to stand in Heaven and hope that you qualify???
Because God does not remember your sin. And would not judge 2 people for the same sin, you AND Christ. That is not just and God is 100% just.
What do you do with this?

Isaiah 43:25 says, “I, even I, am he who blots out your transgressions, for my own sake, and remembers your sins no more.
Hebrews 10:14–18 says, “For by one sacrifice he has made perfect forever those who are being made holy.

Pen, what sins are you anxious for God to judge you on? Because:

Romans8:1
There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.

For our sake he made him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God'

your works are not required. They get in the way of Christ's work.

That is your problem, taking lines from the bible and forgetting about the culture and the era wrote. You can't take the NT literally and out of context. Also since when does Paul override Jesus?

Last edited:
1)there was no Jesus, only the figures used to make up his image along with plagiarised mythologies.
2)none of the christ figures comitted suicide, 2 were revolters killed for their opposition to Rome. 1 for forbidden sorcery scams liken to Benny Hinn being charged in his old state of residence before he moved out of the state.
3)the dual blame shows the cpnfusion when compiling figures accts. 1-sentenced by Rome the other by a small elect of his peers.

You had better hope there is. All nations are about to come against you. Christ is the only thing that will stand between you and complete annihilation. You'll recognize Him this time..

Oh my, and yet you can sin all you want and be saved even during you sin, while your sinning, but Hashav is not a Christian so to hell he goes, he might be almost sinless, but he does not believe in your Jesus so to the frying pan he goes. Oh my gosh.

The Irish Ram, post: 14682549, member: 29246"]OMG I had forgotten how confused Catholics actually are!
Jesus Christ was a Rabbi. He fulfilled the Mosiac Laws. He taught in the Temple! He was the 14th ggrandson of King David. His Jewish genealogy is in the Bible! See what happens when you use replacement theology? You and the church take center stage instead of Christ.
What is it that you think you can add to Christ's removal of your sins? Was He so inadequate at removing sin that He needs your help?
You work, God rests. You rest, God works. Get out of his way.

You don't know any of that. Grandson of king david, really, there most likely was not a King David, so then David was Gods son too, since Jesus was the son of God. Do you ever wonder why they went to such great pains to put his genealogy down, since I mean gosh he was the son of God, so then God was in the lineage of David, crap Davids mom according to the bible was a jew convert, he was not even a real jew.

And like it or not, the churches that will accompany Christ in the Temple are mentioned in Revelation by Christ, and the RRC is not among them.

All those churches In Rev are in Asia Minor, Turkey, and its a warning to them that Rome is in charge. Rome is writing those letters. Rome is boss , top uno in 100 AD.

Exodus shows us a God who forgave and provided for WHILE the Jews were in the act of sinning, all the way to Mt. Sinai.

No no no, don't quote the OT, we are under the NT.:eusa_naughty::eusa_naughty:

And if you have no regard for Christ, then sin on. Keep him up on that cross, paying for your sins as long as you want. But if you love Him and are thankful for His shed blood, this happens:
Heck no, I'm not going to live a depraved life or sin on, I believe in morals and values, your can sin on, but if there is an afterlife, you will answer for your sins. They are not washed away till you repent.

2 Cor. 5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here![/

well according to you , your still sinning and depended on the blood of Jesus to wash you clean. Who cares, Jesus did all the work.

What church do you belong to?

Thee Roman Catholic Church has effectively buried the concept of limbo, the place where centuries of tradition and teaching held that babies who die without baptism went.

In a long-awaited document, the Church's International Theological Commission said limbo reflected an "unduly restrictive view of salvation".

The 41-page document was published on Friday by Origins, the documentary service of the U.S.-based Catholic News Service, which is part of the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops.

Pen you are certainly entitled to your own opinion, but none of what you just posted is Biblical.
Look what you have to purge from the Bible to get to where you are:
1 Peter 3:18
For Christ also died for sins once for all, the just for the unjust, so that He might bring us to God, having been put to death in the flesh, but made alive ...
Romans 6:10
Verse 10 ... For when he died, he died once and for all as far as sin is concerned. ... For he that is dead died unto sin once, and he that lives, lives unto God. ... old man, because derived from our first father Adam, is crucified with Christ, in every ...
Hebrews 10:10
By God's will we have been sanctified once and for all through the sacrifice of the body of ... It is through that divine will that we have been set free from sin, through the offering of Jesus Christ as our sacrifice once for all.
Hebrews 9:28
.. so also Christ died once for all time as a sacrifice to take away the sins of many people. He will come again, not to deal with our sins, but to bring salvation to all who are eagerly waiting for him.

If you have to work to get to heaven you have made God a liar:

Ephesians 2:8
... For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: ... saves is the free, undeserved goodness and favour of God; and he saves, not by the works of the law, but through faith in Christ Jesus.

If you are correct, and we have to work our way to Heaven then Christ died in vain.

And what is God going to judge if you belong to Christ ? Do you intend to stand in Heaven and hope that you qualify???
Because God does not remember your sin. And would not judge 2 people for the same sin, you AND Christ. That is not just and God is 100% just.
What do you do with this?

Isaiah 43:25 says, “I, even I, am he who blots out your transgressions, for my own sake, and remembers your sins no more.
Hebrews 10:14–18 says, “For by one sacrifice he has made perfect forever those who are being made holy.

Pen, what sins are you anxious for God to judge you on? Because:

Romans8:1
There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.

For our sake he made him to be sin who knew no sin, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God'

your works are not required. They get in the way of Christ's work.

That is your problem, taking lines from the bible and forgetting about the culture and the era wrote. You can't take the NT literally.

Then what good is it if everybody decides for themselves what it means? Take it literally unless a metaphor or parable is evident. Christ words mean exactly the same then as they do now. When you read Christ saying, "I am the way the truth and the life. No man goes to the Father but through me", TAKE IT LITERALLY. It means exactly the same today, as it did when it came out of his mouth. What you are suggesting we do is to lean on our own understanding. That is the opposite of what we are told:
.. Trust in the LORD with all thy heart; and lean not to thy own understanding.

That is because your conclusions will be based on your own limited perceptions. And God doesn't think like you.

Isaiah 55:8-9
“For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways,”
declares the Lord.
“As the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts.

The Irish Ram, post: 14682549, member: 29246"]OMG I had forgotten how confused Catholics actually are!
Jesus Christ was a Rabbi. He fulfilled the Mosiac Laws. He taught in the Temple! He was the 14th ggrandson of King David. His Jewish genealogy is in the Bible! See what happens when you use replacement theology? You and the church take center stage instead of Christ.
What is it that you think you can add to Christ's removal of your sins? Was He so inadequate at removing sin that He needs your help?

You don't know any of that. Grandson of king david, really, there most likely was not a King David, so then David was Gods son too, since Jesus was the son of God. Do you ever wonder why they went to such great pains to put his genealogy down, since I mean gosh he was the son of God, so then God was in the lineage of David, crap Davids mom according to the bible was a jew convert, he was not even a real jew.

And like it or not, the churches that will accompany Christ in the Temple are mentioned in Revelation by Christ, and the RRC is not among them.

All those churches In Rev are in Asia Minor, Turkey, and its a warning to them that Rome is in charge. Rome is writing those letters. Rome is boss , top uno in 100 AD.

Exodus shows us a God who forgave and provided for WHILE the Jews were in the act of sinning, all the way to Mt. Sinai.

And if you have no regard for Christ, then sin on. Keep him up on that cross, paying for your sins as long as you want. But if you love Him and are thankful for His shed blood, this happens:
Heck no, I'm not going to live a depraved life or sin on, I believe in morals and values, your can sin on, but if there is an afterlife, you will answer for your sins. They are not washed away till you repent.

2 Cor. 5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here![/

well according to you , your still sinning and depended on the blood of Jesus to wash you clean. Who cares, Jesus did all the work.

Careful with putting words in my mouth. I never said I was still sinning, or if it feels good, do it, cause Jesus has your back. In fact, I just gave you the reason not to. The old sin natural is removed. You are a new creature in Christ, but as John said, "Should you sin, (and we both will again before we die. It is our nature.) you have an advocate. Jesus Christ."
Advocate
a person who speaks or writes in support or defense of a person

Jesus Christ has already paid for sins you haven't even thought up yet. We all fall short. And you bet I depend on the blood of Christ, because I share this opinion:
1 Timothy 1:15
This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.

Jesus did do the work. Your attempts to cleanse yourself are likened to a used sanitary cloth: < original meaning because the era and cultures are important. (If you are bleeding you are not bearing fruit.)

Isaiah 64:6
When we display our righteous deeds, they are nothing but filthy rags

Work away if you want, and do repent, (< that is about the only thing you've gotten right so far.) because as I said it returns you to the highest level where we as children of the Most High belong) and I wish you luck. I'll rest in the Lord, and thank him continually.

First you say Jesus was Lucifer and not there was no Jesus?.

Pay attention to scripture and proper sequences.
I many times showed you where Ezekiel 28 says The son of perdition is a
"CREATED IMAGE" OF A MAN. ONE THAT WALKED THE GARDEN OF EDEN. If you recognize the location of the 2 rivers in the Garden=ancient Persia then you realize where that image comes from=Mithraism and Zoroastrianism. John Apochryphon admits they borrowed from Zoroastrianism and the Church admits the bascilica cross with the sickly man on it came from the previous tenants as it was a concerted over Mithra temple with it's altar cross kept.

Now regarding sequences; The OT predates Jesus therefore Jesus is that first fallen messiah, not the next one.
This becomes a HUGE PROBLEM when preachers condemn Rabbis and Muslim leaders like Turkey's Akbar for coming together in agreement over God,
Moshiach=Imam Mahdi and the Temple beside the Mosque. The Pastors act as if peace and the 3rd temple and reconciliation is a bad thing even though this is written and even embedded into both our prophecy and holy city's legends on peace coming when the Prayer leader comes to YeruShalem.
Your sequence illiterate pastors make Lucifer Jesus out to be Messiah and the head of hosts (Shiloh) out to be the anti christ. LEARN SEQUENCES!
The anti christ existed in John of Patmos' time clearly stating that fact and he was describing Rome's church, while Isaiah 44 described it's crafted forbidden image and Ezekiel 28 described the fallen one to a T.

You had better hope there is. All nations are about to come against you. Christ is the only thing that will stand between you and complete annihilation. You'll recognize Him this time..

Oh my, and yet you can sin all you want and be saved even during you sin, while your sinning, but Hashav is not a Christian so to hell he goes, he might be almost sinless, but he does not believe in your Jesus so to the frying pan he goes. Oh my gosh.

What the hell is wrong with you? I never said to sin all you want. Do you think if you keep on repeating that that it will become true? Because I said the opposite. As a new person in Christ, why would you want to act like the old man in you? I don't. I want my life to honor Christ, not take advantage of Him. What about that eludes you?
Let's talk sinners.
David comitted adultery, and to do it, had his friend killed. God refers to David as the apple of his eye. It wasn't his deeds it was his repentant heart that God was concerned with. His deeds were forgiven.
Samson. If anybody lived a life of debauchery it was Samson. And yet you'll find him in the Hebrew Hall of Faith. Because of his FAITH. Not his drunken fighting behavior. That was forgiven. It was his heart for God that saved him.

So, how many Jews dropped dead on their way to Mount Sinai? All the whinny ones? <(whining=sin) the ones that bitched about no food? No water, sans repentance? Their loving Father not only forgave them while they complained, he fed them! and gave them water! No condemnation. Did he kill Adam and Eve, or did he cover them?

As to Hashev. Jews were given the Law because they boasted they could keep any law God gave them. So He gave them. Hash has two ways to Heaven. Accept the gift God sent him or revert to animal sacrifice to temporary cover his sins. He will never work his way there. Neither will you.

Last edited:

Careful with putting words in my mouth. I never said I was still sinning, or if it feels good, do it, cause Jesus has your back. In fact, I just gave you the reason not to. The old sin natural is removed. You are a new creature in Christ, but as John said, "Should you sin, (and we both will again before we die. It is our nature.) you have an advocate. Jesus Christ."
Advocate
a person who speaks or writes in support or defense of a person

Jesus Christ has already paid for sins you haven't even thought up yet. We all fall short. And you bet I depend on the blood of Christ, because I share this opinion:
1 Timothy 1:15
This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.

Jesus did do the work. Your attempts to cleanse yourself are likened to a used sanitary cloth: < original meaning because the era and cultures are important. (If you are bleeding you are not bearing fruit.)

Isaiah 64:6
When we display our righteous deeds, they are nothing but filthy rags

Work away if you want, and do repent, (< that is about the only thing you've gotten right so far.) because as I said it returns you to the highest level where we as children of the Most High belong) and I wish you luck. I'll rest in the Lord, and thank him continually.

I hear this all the time, they come to my door, and say I'm not saved for being a RC, and they pull out their bible and the famous quote, is you must believe in the shed blood of Christ and you will be save and that is when I say good bye and do not come back. I don't believe all that. We are to live a certain way, and we will answer for our life choices if there is an afterlife. You love that OT , well they didn't have Jesus then did they, Jesus didn't come and die yet. Make up your mind. Everything from the OT is in the NT that needs to be, the church made sure of it. Why do you think they had such fighting on who Jesus was in the council of Nicea? Apparently it was not spelled out at that time.

Wonder why were not called "The Way". Christianity didn't develop overnight, it grew. Read Eusebius on Prep of the Gospel and proof of the Gospel. Constantine's empire was going down so he wanted a state religion, because that is the way to control people, and Christianity fit the bill. I fail to see why it matters to you so much about your sins, Christianity is a way of life not a one time thing of being born again. Every minute your born again, everyday is a new day, if your lucky.

Just constant circular arguments... Jesus never committed suicide because Jesus the one spoon fed to the masses never exsted...Were there people that made up this myth ... Yes...But snippets from their lives were woven together to make this image live on the paper or papyrus just like the monster created by Frankenstein was given life by taking a piece here and a piece there... Everyone knows Frankenstein' s monster was make believe and we enjoy the stories and fables that go along with it but why do people believe the nonsense associated with the created Frankenstein Jesus that the Romans and the writers of the gospels foisted on mankind...Really how guliable can people be to this created image warned of in Isaiah 44... To be Franked is when a baby is turned the wrong way in its mothers womb... The problem is most people are Franked not feet first but head first when it comes to the Frankenstonian monster named Jesus...

Just constant circular arguments... Jesus never committed suicide because Jesus the one spoon fed to the masses never exsted...Were there people that made up this myth ... Yes...But snippets from their lives were woven together to make this image live on the paper or papyrus just like the monster created by Frankenstein was given life by taking a piece here and a piece there... Everyone knows Frankenstein' s monster was make believe and we enjoy the stories and fables that go along with it but why do people believe the nonsense associated with the created Frankenstein Jesus that the Romans and the writers of the gospels foisted on mankind...Really how guliable can people be to this created image warned of in Isaiah 44... To be Franked is when a baby is turned the wrong way in its mothers womb... The problem is most people are Franked not feet first but head first when it comes to the Frankenstonian monster named Jesus...

Same with the people in the OT, all folklore. I do believe some lepers maybe were sent out of the country and had to live in the desert and grew in no. and came back into Canaan and fought everyone. Judeans another sect of the Canaanites most likely. Even jews disagree over that.

I hear this all the time, they come to my door, and say I'm not saved for being a RC

You certainly won't hear that from me. Your church has nothing to do with your salvation. If you believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, and accept his gift of Salvation, then you belong to Him. And if you never do another good deed in your life, never walk into a church again, you are still saved. It is Christ's work that saves you, not your works. Catholics are no better or worse than any other denomination.

Same with the people in the OT, all folklore. I do believe some lepers maybe were sent out of the country and had to live in the desert and grew in no. and came back into Canaan and fought everyone. Judeans another sect of the Canaanites most likely. Even jews disagree over that.

What folks loring back then could predict the future? Can you?
That is how you know if God is who He said He is. And before the uneducated in the Bible, say that prophecy is so vague, that anyone could fulfill it, it is not. To the contrary, it is precise. Did God not say that He would restore His people to Israel? That Israel would become a nation in a day? And did it not? Are all nations coming against Israel? Is there talk of a peace treaty that gives away Israeli land? Is Israel surrounded by their enemies as prophesied? Can you tell me what to expect 2000 years from now? Because what you are implying is that some folks back then had the ability to predict the future, over 10,000 times, even though you can't. The Bible is 1/4 prophecy.

Last edited:
You know Penelope over the year that I have been here it never ceases to amaze me the things that come out of your mind...I personally do not read the majority of your posts for that matter I found it quite humorous your recent try at explaining Jonah...I believe Irosie has your number quite well... Hebrew Is a poetic tongue most of what is written is to not be taken literally... It is mostly lessons and warnings of what one should and should not do to live a righteous life.... To give an example we are told that one day the " waters" will be above the " mountains"... Most people with your powers of deduction would ASSume that the waters are in the clouds and Yada Yada they are above the mountains as otherwise it could not be explained logically....But that would be incorrect what it really means in poetic non literal Hebrew is that the waters represent the people's or free flowing faiths and the mountain represent governments or nations and that one day the people's or Faith's will be higher up then the governments or nation states controlling them...See simple and straightforward if one speaks the tongue of the poetic...If one does not then one is very confused to say the least...Of course with all things you are free to believe whatever you like that is called free will ... I prefer to tell people they have Freedom and that they are Free to be Dumb( Freedom)....So go ahead have your Freedom...... Wink...

That is how you know if God is who He said He is. And before the uneducated in the Bible, say that prophecy is so vague, that anyone could fulfill it, it is not. To the contrary, it is precise. Did God not say that He would restore His people to Israel? That Israel would become a nation in a day? And did it not? Are all nations coming against Israel? Is there talk of a peace treaty that gives away Israeli land? Is Israel surrounded by their enemies as prophesied? Can you tell me what to expect 2000 years from now? Because what you are implying is that some folks back then had the ability to predict the future, over 10,000 times, even though you can't. The Bible is 1/4 prophecy.

Have you ever heard of typology, that is what they use. Even some stuff in the OT is rewrote with new people.
There is no such thing as prophecy. There is something like an intelligent opinion of what may happen in the present, like when the cold war started and Russia and the US thought one of us would launch a nuke, or like today if we do not do something about carbon emissions we will hurting. No Israel did not become a nation in a day, in one day it was declared but it had been in the works at least since 1850. Actually they are still working on it aren't they? Killing off the natives!!

No , and no one can, and no one in the bible could either. The NT was wrote after the destruction of the temple or parts of it shortly before. It is not for today. Sure the land is all the same, and yes , they have never quite fighting, but no prophecy. No one in the OT had a crystal ball.
Typology (theology) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You know Penelope over the year that I have been here it never ceases to amaze me the things that come out of your mind...I personally do not read the majority of your posts for that matter I found it quite humorous your recent try at explaining Jonah...I believe Irosie has your number quite well... Hebrew Is a poetic tongue most of what is written is to not be taken literally... It is mostly lessons and warnings of what one should and should not do to live a righteous life.... To give an example we are told that one day the " waters" will be above the " mountains"... Most people with your powers of deduction would ASSume that the waters are in the clouds and Yada Yada they are above the mountains as otherwise it could not be explained logically....But that would be incorrect what it really means in poetic non literal Hebrew is that the waters represent the people's or free flowing faiths and the mountain represent governments or nations and that one day the people's or Faith's will be higher up then the governments or nation states controlling them...See simple and straightforward if one speaks the tongue of the poetic...If one does not then one is very confused to say the least...Of course with all things you are free to believe whatever you like that is called free will ... I prefer to tell people they have Freedom and that they are Free to be Dumb( Freedom)....So go ahead have your Freedom...... Wink...

Well deal with it, Mosses and his clan had lepers. There is no evidence of any exodus. Even Jews do not and fight over who they use to be, the best guess is your were Canaanites, and today most of you are not even of any descent of the area, the Palestinians have more roots to the area than most so called Jews of today. Some say you are Khazars, and you developed the Yiddish language. Gee most had to relearn Hebrew at the turn of the 19th century. Israel was to be set up as a secular nation not a Jewish one.

Well deal with it, Mosses and his clan had lepers. There is no evidence of any exodus. Even Jews do not and fight over who they use to be, the best guess is your were Canaanites, and today most of you are not even of any descent of the area, the Palestinians have more roots to the area than most so called Jews of today. Some say you are Khazars, and you developed the Yiddish language. Gee most had to relearn Hebrew at the turn of the 19th century. Israel was to be set up as a secular nation not a Jewish one.

Yes I'm sure you found the story of Jonah funny, why a fish , because it was believed then and even today we came from out of the sea, and it was his rebirth. Moses , Sargon , Romulus and Remus all drawn out of the water.

So clueless... The fish represents Christianity it came out of the sea representing Rome... It the fish tried to swallow Jonah/ Israel whole but could not digest him and had to spit him out whole unharmed... Wherever Jonah/Israel went he was not allowed to rest and was chased from place to place till he/ Israel did what was required in the end he/Jonah/Israel was given twice as much as he had before representing the age of redemption or the age of Moshiach... I could explain more but why should I after all you see things correctly with your Freedom.... Wink....

Have you ever heard of typology, that is what they use. Even some stuff in the OT is rewrote with new people.
There is no such thing as prophecy. There is something like an intelligent opinion of what may happen in the present, like when the cold war started and Russia and the US thought one of us would launch a nuke, or like today if we do not do something about carbon emissions we will hurting. No Israel did not become a nation in a day, in one day it was declared but it had been in the works at least since 1850. Actually they are still working on it aren't they? Killing off the natives!!

No , and no one can, and no one in the bible could either. The NT was wrote after the destruction of the temple or parts of it shortly before. It is not for today. Sure the land is all the same, and yes , they have never quite fighting, but no prophecy. No one in the OT had a crystal ball.
Typology (theology) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If that was the case what we have now wouldn't even resemble the Dead Sea scrolls. But it does. There has been very little change in what our old testament says and what they wrote down and then hid. And if interpretation is an issue for you, buy a Bible that includes Koinonia Greek and Hebrew. And a concordance to understand the era and culture.

The New Testament was written prior to the destruction of the Temple, because an event so stunning to the Jews writing the Bible, would have been tantamount in their writings, including the pointing our that Christ prophesied it. It was not mentioned in the Dead Sea Scrolls either. Because it hadn't happened yet.

If you deny that the Bible is filled with prophesy then you deny God yet again. He said he prophesied so you would know who he is. Which means you don't know what the rest of us do. You missed the proof. It involves dimensions, and science. And being outside of time. God can go forward and backward through dimensions that hobble us, and through those we are just discovering.

He explains, “For I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like Me, declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times things that are not yet done, saying, ‘My counsel shall stand, and I will do all My pleasure’” (Isaiah 46:9-10).

Last edited:
It was the Jews that put Jesus up on charges to the Romans. It was the Romans that crucified Jesus.

But it was Jesus that intended to die on the cross.

Some christians say that you can't go to heaven if you commit suicide.
By you and I. For all of Mel Gibsons issues, he was spot on using his hands in the scene nailing Jesus to the cross.

Forum List

Back