Did Chauvin "murder" Floyd?

He didn't actually "murder da nigga". Had he capped him in the head 6-8 times that would have been "murder".
He lacked intent

He didn't actually "murder da nigga". Had he capped him in the head 6-8 times that would have been "murder".
He lacked intent

Ok. Why do we convicted people of murder when the clerk dies during a robbery of a heart attack?

UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT EASTERN DISTRICT OF MICHIGAN SOUTHERN DIVISION TIMOTHY KING, et al., Plaintiffs, v. GRETCHEN WHITMER, et al., Civil Case No. 20-13134 Honorable Linda V. Parker Defendants., and CITY OF DETROIT, DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL COMMITTEE, MICHIGAN DEMOCRATIC PARTY, and ROBERT DAVIS, Intervenor-Defendants. _____________________________________/ OPINION AND ORDER This lawsuit represents a historic and profound abuse of the judicial process. It is one thing to take on the charge of vindicating rights associated with an allegedly fraudulent election. It is another to take on the charge of deceiving a federal court and the American people into believing that rights were infringed, without regard to whether any laws or rights were in fact violated. This is what happened here. Case 2:20-cv-13134-L

Right there she dismisses the fraud with no investigations into any evidence. Fuck her.

I don't think so, and besides being an miscarriage of justice, it is evidence of how politics and the invasive democratic machine has corrupted everything. Floyd may be dead, but this issue isn't.

Did Chauvin "murder" Floyd? no​

I don't think so, and besides being an miscarriage of justice, it is evidence of how politics and the invasive democratic machine has corrupted everything. Floyd may be dead, but this issue isn't.
No. The punk died of a Drug OD.

UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT EASTERN DISTRICT OF MICHIGAN SOUTHERN DIVISION TIMOTHY KING, et al., Plaintiffs, v. GRETCHEN WHITMER, et al., Civil Case No. 20-13134 Honorable Linda V. Parker Defendants., and CITY OF DETROIT, DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL COMMITTEE, MICHIGAN DEMOCRATIC PARTY, and ROBERT DAVIS, Intervenor-Defendants. _____________________________________/ OPINION AND ORDER This lawsuit represents a historic and profound abuse of the judicial process. It is one thing to take on the charge of vindicating rights associated with an allegedly fraudulent election. It is another to take on the charge of deceiving a federal court and the American people into believing that rights were infringed, without regard to whether any laws or rights were in fact violated. This is what happened here. Case 2:20-cv-13134-L

Right there she dismisses the fraud with no investigations into any evidence. Fuck her.

That isn’t the way a lawsuit works.

A lawsuit doesn’t start with an order to investigate. It makes a clear claim of wrong with an example or explanation of what the defendant did.

A trucker was speeding and hit a car with a family of five inside as an example.

In this case the Lawsuit demanded the results be overturned unless the defendant could prove that no fraud happened.

It would be as if your spouse filed for divorce with the grounds of infidelity. The proof? Prove you didn’t. Guilty until proven innocent is not how we do things.

That isn’t the way a lawsuit works.

A lawsuit doesn’t start with an order to investigate. It makes a clear claim of wrong with an example or explanation of what the defendant did.

A trucker was speeding and hit a car with a family of five inside as an example.

In this case the Lawsuit demanded the results be overturned unless the defendant could prove that no fraud happened.

It would be as if your spouse filed for divorce with the grounds of infidelity. The proof? Prove you didn’t. Guilty until proven innocent is not how we do things.
And how was their claim proven? The words of corrupt election officials? Or as I said before the useless DOJ and FBI.

And how was their claim proven? The words of corrupt election officials? Or as I said before the useless DOJ and FBI.

A lawsuit or criminal case has to begin with specifics. Mr. John Smith of the board of elections in Whatever County Michigan did conspire with several accomplices to defraud the people of whatever county by adjusting the vote totals. The mechanism used for this fraud includes but is not limited to these techniques.

Then you have to present your evidence.

It can’t be. If you order an investigation we know you’ll find proof of this fraud.

It would be as if you told your Bookie that you didn’t lose the bet on the football game. The other team cheated. And you can’t prove that right now, but if the Bookie looks into this he’ll find that there was cheating. You’re sure of it.

If you sue your wife for divorce. And you claim she had an affair. You have to attach proof. Pictures of her with someone outside a hotel. Them in a public display of affection. Something. Her car parked outside his house at three in the morning.

It can’t be. If the Judge orders a thorough investigation, then the proof will appear. No lawyer would take your case. He might help you hire a Private Detective to get proof. But without that proof he would not attach it as part of the divorce filing.

Look. The Lawyers who did run to court with these cases are losing their licenses. Why? They filed frivolous lawsuits. They lied in court filings. They lied to judges to get the case heard. This isn’t part of an effort to silence the truth. It is the normal and common reaction of the legal profession to a nutter in their midst.

Lawyers get disbarred for that sort of thing. It is why they are very careful about what they say, because they know they may have to answer for what they write and say to the Court.

But we are getting off of the subject of this thread. There are plenty of threads for that nonsense. And I’ve written much the same thing time and time again.

Chauvin committed murder. That isn’t debatable any more. He was tried and convicted. A jury of 12 people agreed unanimously that he was guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. It is barely possible, if extremely unlikely, that the conviction will be overturned on appeal. I sincerely doubt it, but I admit that unlikely events are possible. I mean, someone wins the Lottery from time to time don’t they?

A lawsuit or criminal case has to begin with specifics. Mr. John Smith of the board of elections in Whatever County Michigan did conspire with several accomplices to defraud the people of whatever county by adjusting the vote totals. The mechanism used for this fraud includes but is not limited to these techniques.

Then you have to present your evidence.

It can’t be. If you order an investigation we know you’ll find proof of this fraud.

It would be as if you told your Bookie that you didn’t lose the bet on the football game. The other team cheated. And you can’t prove that right now, but if the Bookie looks into this he’ll find that there was cheating. You’re sure of it.

If you sue your wife for divorce. And you claim she had an affair. You have to attach proof. Pictures of her with someone outside a hotel. Them in a public display of affection. Something. Her car parked outside his house at three in the morning.

It can’t be. If the Judge orders a thorough investigation, then the proof will appear. No lawyer would take your case. He might help you hire a Private Detective to get proof. But without that proof he would not attach it as part of the divorce filing.

Look. The Lawyers who did run to court with these cases are losing their licenses. Why? They filed frivolous lawsuits. They lied in court filings. They lied to judges to get the case heard. This isn’t part of an effort to silence the truth. It is the normal and common reaction of the legal profession to a nutter in their midst.

Lawyers get disbarred for that sort of thing. It is why they are very careful about what they say, because they know they may have to answer for what they write and say to the Court.

But we are getting off of the subject of this thread. There are plenty of threads for that nonsense. And I’ve written much the same thing time and time again.

Chauvin committed murder. That isn’t debatable any more. He was tried and convicted. A jury of 12 people agreed unanimously that he was guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. It is barely possible, if extremely unlikely, that the conviction will be overturned on appeal. I sincerely doubt it, but I admit that unlikely events are possible. I mean, someone wins the Lottery from time to time don’t they?
Chauvin committed murder. That isn’t debatable any more.

Bullshit. You do not decide what is debatable.

Bullshit. You do not decide what is debatable.

Was he convicted in a court by a jury? Yes. Has anyone offered any evidence that the conviction was improper? No. All the hysterics scream overdose but three Medical Examiners agreed it was homicide. Not an overdose.

So what is left to debate?

Was he convicted in a court by a jury? Yes. Has anyone offered any evidence that the conviction was improper? No. All the hysterics scream overdose but three Medical Examiners agreed it was homicide. Not an overdose.

So what is left to debate?
The message it sends, when a cop was doing his job he is wrong. Wrong message to send. It should be say no to drugs.

The message it sends, when a cop was doing his job he is wrong. Wrong message to send. It should be say no to drugs.

What was Chauvin’s job? By law? To use reasonable and necessary force to detain Floyd. Ok. I’m with you there. But what is reasonable? A policy of the Police prohibited the actions that Chauvin took. Ok. So Chauvin was not doing the job the way the employer wanted.

Chauvin continued doing this action, this prohibited action, after Floyd was in Distress, and then refusing medical treatment, past the point of consciousness, and even after there was no pulse.

That was not his job. It just wasn’t.

Let’s say I work for you. Something simple. I work at your McDonalds. I make hamburgers. You’ve told me that in case of a grease fire not to use water. Use the Fire Extinguisher. You train me on it often. A fire breaks out. I use the sprayer from the sink and the fire consumes the entire place. Someone gets burned.

Would it be unreasonable to fire me? Would it be unreasonable to let the cops arrest me for reckless endangerment? I knew that was the wrong thing to do. I actually hesitated and considered the actions. When I saw it was making the fire worse, I just continued spraying. Someone was hurt, they could have died. If they had, wouldn’t criminal charges be appropriate?

How stupid would I sound saying. “Just say no to fire.”

Chauvin knew he wasn’t supposed to do that. He knew it was wrong. He knew he was supposed to maintain the airway, not restrict it. He knew he was supposed to provide aide to someone in distress. He did everything he wasn’t supposed to, and nothing he was supposed to.

Chauvin should have been fired years ago. When his brutal nature was exposed. Instead they left him on the force. Someone eventually died. Because Chauvin had no business being a cop. He had already demonstrated that he did not have the intelligence or temperament for the job. That isn’t my fault. That isn’t yours. It is the fault of the Police Department for not doing the right thing.

If Chauvin hadn’t been a cop. If they had done the right thing and fired him and told him he had no business in that line of work. He wouldn’t be in prison right now. Floyd might be dead from an overdose. We can guess, but we’ll never know. But what we do know is that Chauvin wouldn’t be in Prison, convicted of murder. The Taxpayers wouldn’t have had to pony up millions for the settlement of the lawsuit.

The guy was passing a fake bill he may not have even known was fake. Who gives a shit? Happened to me once and it was no big deal, the loss of twenty dollars was punishment enough. It's not like anyone thought I was printing it up.
What a crock of shit---he was passing a fake bill...when the cops arrived, this asshole hid more fake bills in the seat. This criminal was printing it up OBVIOUSLY.

What was Chauvin’s job? By law? To use reasonable and necessary force to detain Floyd. Ok. I’m with you there. But what is reasonable? A policy of the Police prohibited the actions that Chauvin took. Ok. So Chauvin was not doing the job the way the employer wanted.

Chauvin continued doing this action, this prohibited action, after Floyd was in Distress, and then refusing medical treatment, past the point of consciousness, and even after there was no pulse.

That was not his job. It just wasn’t.

Let’s say I work for you. Something simple. I work at your McDonalds. I make hamburgers. You’ve told me that in case of a grease fire not to use water. Use the Fire Extinguisher. You train me on it often. A fire breaks out. I use the sprayer from the sink and the fire consumes the entire place. Someone gets burned.

Would it be unreasonable to fire me? Would it be unreasonable to let the cops arrest me for reckless endangerment? I knew that was the wrong thing to do. I actually hesitated and considered the actions. When I saw it was making the fire worse, I just continued spraying. Someone was hurt, they could have died. If they had, wouldn’t criminal charges be appropriate?

How stupid would I sound saying. “Just say no to fire.”

Chauvin knew he wasn’t supposed to do that. He knew it was wrong. He knew he was supposed to maintain the airway, not restrict it. He knew he was supposed to provide aide to someone in distress. He did everything he wasn’t supposed to, and nothing he was supposed to.

Chauvin should have been fired years ago. When his brutal nature was exposed. Instead they left him on the force. Someone eventually died. Because Chauvin had no business being a cop. He had already demonstrated that he did not have the intelligence or temperament for the job. That isn’t my fault. That isn’t yours. It is the fault of the Police Department for not doing the right thing.

If Chauvin hadn’t been a cop. If they had done the right thing and fired him and told him he had no business in that line of work. He wouldn’t be in prison right now. Floyd might be dead from an overdose. We can guess, but we’ll never know. But what we do know is that Chauvin wouldn’t be in Prison, convicted of murder. The Taxpayers wouldn’t have had to pony up millions for the settlement of the lawsuit.
You do not what Chauvin thought. I stopped reading when you claimed to.

Forum List

Back