Zone1 The officer did not murder Floyd, should he get a new trial?

The officer did not murder Floyd, should he get a new trial?​

I most definitely feel sympathy for the falsely accused. Everyone should. But I’ve seen lots of police body-cam videos and I know that career criminals and repeat offenders employ their standard vocabulary as soon as the cops arrive:

• “I didn’t do nothing!”
  • “Why are you doing this to me?”
  • “You are hurting me!”
  • “I know my rights!”
  • “I can’t breathe!”

I most definitely feel sympathy for the falsely accused. Everyone should. But I’ve seen lots of police body-cam videos and I know that career criminals and repeat offenders employ their standard vocabulary as soon as the cops arrive:

• “I didn’t do nothing!”
  • “You are hurting me!”
  • “I know my rights!”
  • “I can’t breathe!”

they see a lawsuit in every arrest......

You're right, Natural Citizen. And some say that printing money to finance spending gone wild made the nation's inflation even worse. All those college credits, and I never took a course in economics. Maybe this present generation will do a better job of educating citizens on the ins and outs of economics, because without knowing what causes serial fiscal problems is not well understood by the masses, and it's easy to mislead people about paying for the national debt by unconventional means. :dunno:

I don't think President Trump would have allowed anyone to screw up American prosperity that enabled us to send care packages to countries in dire straights of poverty and starvation due to greed in the hands of a few.

Help me out. Post a link to a scientific study which shows that regardless of any other consideration fentanyl in the amount of X is absolutely fatal in every case.

Earlier I posted a study conducted by actual scientists that showed the physical effects for an overdose death. Show me where it is in the autopsy report.
The cdc has a pretty good handle on the dangers of Fentanyl:

Snopes has an interesting view of the Floyd case that deserves a reading that claims politics were benefitted by concealing Floyd's rap sheet that reveals a history of multiple listing of theft as well as drug-related crimes:

I think the incarcerated cops who are exposed to criminals should be released, because not a single one of them encouraged Mr. Floyd's drug crimes against himself and others.

Last edited:

• “I didn’t do nothing!”
  • “You are hurting me!”
  • “I know my rights!”
  • “I can’t breathe!”
they see a lawsuit in every arrest......
That's one way of putting it, for sure!

The cdc has a pretty good handle on the dangers of Fentanyl:

Snopes has an interesting view of the Floyd case that deserves a reading that claims politics were benefitted by concealing Floyd's rap sheet that reveals a history of multiple listing of theft as well as drug-related crimes:

I think the incarcerated cops who are exposed to criminals should be released, because not a single one of them encouraged Mr. Floyd's drug crimes against himself and others.

Excellent. Let’s begin.

None of your links have a lethal limit for the drug. None of them say this much is instant death.

This is a report on autopsy’s of people who died of opioid overdoses.

In 96% of cases overdose victims had clear sign of Edema. So we can say that signs of Edema are present nearly always.

This is the autopsy report for Floyd.

Page ten at the very top. No sign of Edema is present. Normally when that Edema is not present the person has died almost instantly. You know. The person with a needle still stuck in the arm. There wasn’t time for one to form. We know that didn’t happen don’t we?

Now. Why is this clear sign of an overdose missing?

The reason Chavin will not get a new trial, or outright released, is that the leftists will burn, loot, and murder their way across America again.

The reason Chavin will not get a new trial, or outright released, is that the leftists will burn, loot, and murder their way across America again.

Here is an alternative. Maybe Chauvin is what they call Guilty.

Here is an alternative. Maybe Chauvin is what they call Guilty.
Evidence has leaked out that would warrant a new trial, at least. But Everyone knows the pressure from the left to find him guilty, or else BLM will go on their savage rampage again.

Evidence has leaked out that would warrant a new trial, at least. But Everyone knows the pressure from the left to find him guilty, or else BLM will go on their savage rampage again.

There is no new evidence that would warrant a new trial.

No. Claims have been made that were raised during the trial and rejected by even the Defense Coroner. The claims of pressure from BLM etc. were addressed by the Jurors who said they considered each Defense argument.

So the grounds for a new trial? Information that was in the original trial? Non existent pressure? Imaginary lethal limits?

The video actually shows that Chauvin had his knee on Floyd's back, where it was supposed to be. Keep in mind Floyd was very nearly a giant when he was doing illegal drugs, in a known fatal mixture that actually caused his death, and not any of the cops that were trying to manage a hyped-up drug addict who was swinging haymakers and physical threats to all who got near to him to arrest him and get him off the streets, even though the call they received was for Mr. Floyd's passing of counterfeit money to a marginal business that couldn't afford to let everyone come in and cheat them out of their employees' paychecks.

I think Chauvin and his fellow imprisoned officers should be let out immediately since the autopsy proved that Floyd died by drugs taken from his own hand purchased from people doing illegal sales. Floyd committed a serious crime before he was apprehended, and instead of facing his crime, he opted to beat the hell out of 4 cops who were not his physical match due to his giant size, strength, and incentive to act like nobody matters except his drunken selfish person that he proved to be.

Being black does not justify beating up on four cops whose job it is to protect the public from creeps just like the drunken nogood very horrible drug taker and creepsister bad money passer that George Floyd was in order to get something for nothing.

The DOJ needs to clean up its act and stop blaming cops for doing their job in the manner that is consistent with their instruction manual. Mr. Chauvin did not kill Mr. Floyd. Mr. Floyd suicided himself. In fact, Chauvin went by the book, and the judge put him behind bars anyhow. The racially threatening people who demand special favors for criminals are not bound for the promised land by any means, nor should their tantrums cause the DOJ to favor them nor the people who claim they are demanding justice when the truth is they're demanding injustice to people they hate with a passion nobody understands including themselves and their psychiatric caregivers. Selfishness is a horrible ruler.
Whelp. Admittedly, I'm not an anatomy expert..but...this doesn't look like his back.
I really wish you people would drop the stupid and just stand up and say Chauvin did what he did...and move on.

1701474915621.png

Forum List

Back