Did Chauvin "murder" Floyd?

We all know Chauvin's conviction was a sham. Fentanyl induces hypoxia and Floyd said he couldn't breath minutes before Chauvin's knee touched anything. Floyd asked to be taken out of the vehicle and he asked the cops to be put on the ground...and the coroner ignored all this because they might burn down his house and kill his family. Like something out of the mafia playbook. Like THAT. So this entire Floyd thing needs to be re-examined BIGTIME.

Link to coroners report that said it was an overdose please.

As outrages go, say the assassination's of JFK or King, that was evil this fraudulent conviction of Chauvin rates up there. He was convicted because liberals SAY SO. Facts? Who needs facts?

Correct - Not what the coroner said. Death by asphyxiation. I wonder how many Chauvin defenders would survive with a knee on their neck for 10 minutes … Volunteers?
The cardio-pulmonologist said Floyd was dead after 8 minutes. The last two were just for good measure.

I don't think so, and besides being an miscarriage of justice, it is evidence of how politics and the invasive democratic machine has corrupted everything. Floyd may be dead, but this issue isn't.

The question here is, without Chauvin, would Floyd have died that day? The answer is, probably not.

As outrages go, say the assassination's of JFK or King, that was evil this fraudulent conviction of Chauvin rates up there. He was convicted because liberals SAY SO. Facts? Who needs facts?

I’ve been asking for facts. You avoid those posts. I posted facts. With links. You keep screaming that it is an outrage.

You have an opinion. And you are absolutely entitled to it. However if you want to be seen as more than a hysteric shrilly screaming it isn’t fair like a five year old in the grips of a temper tantrum you need evidence.

The evidence says Chauvin murdered Floyd. Let’s go through the chain of evidence again.

1) The Coroners ruled the death a homicide. That is the first step. The three coroners said that Floyd died because of the actions of another.

2) Chauvin now needed to demonstrate his actions that led to the death were reasonable and justified. This was nearly impossible. He violated the policy of the department. And stayed in position after they were unable to get a pulse.

Now Chauvin argued that the use of force was reasonable and justified. They had an expert. And that expert did not help their argument.

The expert agreed that Chauvin maintained the position after Floyd lost consciousness. An unconscious man can’t be resisting.

You keep screaming Overdose. But no coroner said so. None. So why do you insist it?

Your position is in opposition of the facts.

A non-fiction version of Tom Wolfe's 'Bonfire of the Vanities'.

Chauvin was not a racist. The 30 or so white supremacists in this country have nothing to do with this.

Tell that to someone who knows nothing.
How would you possible know? That's a poor justification for supporting a murderer.
The majority of white republicans are racist. That's white supremacy.

I’ve been asking for facts. You avoid those posts. I posted facts. With links. You keep screaming that it is an outrage.

You have an opinion. And you are absolutely entitled to it. However if you want to be seen as more than a hysteric shrilly screaming it isn’t fair like a five year old in the grips of a temper tantrum you need evidence.

The evidence says Chauvin murdered Floyd. Let’s go through the chain of evidence again.

1) The Coroners ruled the death a homicide. That is the first step. The three coroners said that Floyd died because of the actions of another.

2) Chauvin now needed to demonstrate his actions that led to the death were reasonable and justified. This was nearly impossible. He violated the policy of the department. And stayed in position after they were unable to get a pulse.

Now Chauvin argued that the use of force was reasonable and justified. They had an expert. And that expert did not help their argument.

The expert agreed that Chauvin maintained the position after Floyd lost consciousness. An unconscious man can’t be resisting.

You keep screaming Overdose. But no coroner said so. None. So why do you insist it?

Your position is in opposition of the facts.
What you have are accepted facts. That does not make them truthful. Like fraud never happened because someone said so. The trial had nothing to do with real justice. Involuntary manslaughter should have been the verdict, at the worst.

How anyone can defend the asshole is beyond me.
If the victim had been white they’d be livid.
If the guy was white we would have never heard about it. It would not have got farther than the local news. Again, you are race baiter.

What you have are accepted facts. That does not make them truthful. Like fraud never happened because someone said so. The trial had nothing to do with real justice. Involuntary manslaughter should have been the verdict, at the worst.

The problem is that the Supreme Court has held that police are responsible for the safety and health of an individual in custody.

Once Floyd was in custody. And I think that we can agree that handcuffs pretty much guarantee that he would be considered in custody. Once he was in custody Chauvin had a responsibility by law to insure his life and safety.

It was not mere negligence. A Paramedic was there and begged to be allowed to assist Floyd. Denial of medical care is not negligence. It is willful. It raises the severity from a stupid action that Chauvin should have known better about.

No it was not mere recklessness.

But let’s walk through the event shall we? It was stupid and reckless to use a technique prohibited by his employer. Was it also mere stupid recklessness to refuse medical aid for his prisoner? Was it also stupid recklessness to maintain the pressure when Floyd became unresponsive? Are we to believe that Chauvin was merely irresponsible to maintain the pressure after nobody could find a pulse?

I might buy the first. Stretching I could even accept the second with a grain of sand the size of a Volkswagen Golf. But my willingness to accept stupidity ends there.

Chauvin would have to be so stupid that he would need reminders to put his pants on in the morning. He would shoot himself in the foot every day trying to holster his pistol.

No. We passed recklessness and stupidity some time before Floyd became unresponsive.

The problem is that the Supreme Court has held that police are responsible for the safety and health of an individual in custody.

Once Floyd was in custody. And I think that we can agree that handcuffs pretty much guarantee that he would be considered in custody. Once he was in custody Chauvin had a responsibility by law to insure his life and safety.

It was not mere negligence. A Paramedic was there and begged to be allowed to assist Floyd. Denial of medical care is not negligence. It is willful. It raises the severity from a stupid action that Chauvin should have known better about.

No it was not mere recklessness.

But let’s walk through the event shall we? It was stupid and reckless to use a technique prohibited by his employer. Was it also mere stupid recklessness to refuse medical aid for his prisoner? Was it also stupid recklessness to maintain the pressure when Floyd became unresponsive? Are we to believe that Chauvin was merely irresponsible to maintain the pressure after nobody could find a pulse?

I might buy the first. Stretching I could even accept the second with a grain of sand the size of a Volkswagen Golf. But my willingness to accept stupidity ends there.

Chauvin would have to be so stupid that he would need reminders to put his pants on in the morning. He would shoot himself in the foot every day trying to holster his pistol.

No. We passed recklessness and stupidity some time before Floyd became unresponsive.
When you are resisting, you are not in custody. Custody is what you are resisting.

When you are resisting, you are not in custody. Custody is what you are resisting.

Not according to the Supreme Court. McDougal I think it was, established that you were in Custody when you were no longer free to leave the scene. From that moment on, you are in Custody of the Police until you are released. It is why smart asses like to ask, am I free to leave? Because they are not in custody if they are free to leave.

Not according to the Supreme Court. McDougal I think it was, established that you were in Custody when you were no longer free to leave the scene. From that moment on, you are in Custody of the Police until you are released. It is why smart asses like to ask, am I free to leave? Because they are not in custody if they are free to leave.
Floyd left. To the crack house in the sky.

I don't think so, and besides being an miscarriage of justice, it is evidence of how politics and the invasive democratic machine has corrupted everything. Floyd may be dead, but this issue isn't.

It wasn't murder in the first degree, but Chauvin was definitely negligent.

Forum List

Back