What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another Shootup at Alabama Football Game.

Donald H

Gold Member
Reaction score

So far only 4 wounded and one in critical condition. Nothing yet on weapon used but the low number wounded or killed makes it most likely not another AR-15 shooting.

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
Reaction score

So far only 4 wounded and one in critical condition. Nothing yet on weapon used but the low number wounded or killed makes it most likely not another AR-15 shooting.

"The shooting was not on the field or stands, but crowds fled to the exits and players dropped to the ground for safety...."

harmonica

Diamond Member
Reaction score
..blacks again--don't try to deny it ...AND a black did it there BEFORE-at the same stadium in 2019 !!!!

LuckyDuck

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Two suspects were seen fleeing the area. Most likely gang related. Create a gang-task-force, round up juvenile gang members in the city and their parents and give them the option of leaving the state or their gang member kid spends some time in jail for any related gang activity and still throw them out of the state afterwards.

OP
D

Donald H

Gold Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know yet what kind of gun (s) were used? This doesn't sound like an AR shooting, due to the low score.

This still isn't the big one that everybody has predicted.

RoshawnMarkwees

Assimilationist
Reaction score
Two suspects were seen fleeing the area. Most likely gang related. Create a gang-task-force, round up juvenile gang members in the city and their parents and give them the option of leaving the state or their gang member kid spends some time in jail for any related gang activity and still throw them out of the state afterwards.
No daddies.

M14 Shooter

The Light of Truth
Reaction score
Where I can see you, but you can't see me
Nothing yet on weapon used but the low number wounded or killed makes it most likely not another AR-15 shooting.
Much to your chagrin.

M14 Shooter

The Light of Truth
Reaction score
Does anyone know yet what kind of gun (s) were used? This doesn't sound like an AR shooting, due to the low score.
Aww. Not enough blood to bathe yourself in or bodies for you to stand on?
Maybe next time - right?

iceberg

Diamond Member
Reaction score

huh?

an AR fires no slower or faster than a semi automatic 22 or any other semi automatic weapon

M14 Shooter

The Light of Truth
Reaction score
an AR fires no slower or faster than a semi automatic 22 or any other semi automatic weapon
The truth does not interest him.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$295.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List