Zone1 The officer did not murder Floyd, should he get a new trial?

We now know that was a lie.

LOL

Moans the asylum inmate who still thinks the 2020 election was stolen.

rotfl-gif.288736

I'm going to make a prediction: If a white man had had a mild heart attack a few months earlier but decided to provoke a cop (black or white) over a speeding ticket and ended up being detained for "resisting arrest" and during the scuffle had another heart attack and died you would be saying it's his own fault.
... so you also agree that considering George Floyd's medical condition and his drug abuse he was responsible for his own death for voluntarily putting himself in such a dangerous position.

If you had proof that he is willing to sponsor a parade "for killing black men" then you would have provided it. You are full of shit.
... and you reply ....
Oh? Ask his opinion on Amber Guyger who killed Botham Jean. ... would you like to tell us how much prison time Guyger should have gotten?
So you refuse to respond to my statement and have no proof of your accusation. A foregone conclusion. :auiqs.jpg:

Well, you'd have to be pretty stupid to not see why he thinks these white cops are completely innocent. Good thing for you that you're just that stupid.
Well, you'd have to be pretty stupid to not see your comment just now is racist. :wtf:
But golly(!) isn't your presence on this thread meant to be NON-racist?

the post mortem tox scan showed that he was over the fatal dose of fentanyl.

I’m not surprised that you continue with that lie. So prove me wrong. Share a link where they classify the lethal limit of Fentanyl. I searched and couldn’t find one scientific paper on it. I couldn’t find one Doctor who would state that. But maybe you have links I didn’t find.

And if they were alive today, they'd be MAGAts.

No......the democrats never changed their racism...they just accepted racists of all colors into the party, like barak obama, the racist, anti-semite President of the democrat party, who hosted an event honoring the Grand Wizard of the black ku klux klan, the nation of islam, louis farakhan....along with the congressional black caucus, filled with racists and anti-semites of the worst kind.

No......the democrats never changed their racism...they just accepted racists of all colors into the party, like barak obama, the racist, anti-semite President of the democrat party, who hosted an event honoring the Grand Wizard of the black ku klux klan, the nation of islam, louis farakhan....along with the congressional black caucus, filled with racists and anti-semites of the worst kind.

:cuckoo:

The Bible Belt has always been the bastion of racism in this country. They were mostly Democrats then, they are mostly Republican now. They were, and are, mostly rightwing nuts.

:cuckoo:

The Bible Belt has always been the bastion of racism in this country. They were mostly Democrats then, they are mostly Republican now. They were, and are, mostly rightwing nuts.

No....the democrat party has been the owner of racism in this country since the day it was founded by two slave owners to today, where it is filled with racists and anti-semites at all levels....including barak obama, the biggest racist and anti-semite in the party today.

No....the democrat party has been the owner of racism in this country since the day it was founded by two slave owners to today, where it is filled with racists and anti-semites at all levels....including barak obama, the biggest racist and anti-semite in the party today.

Yeah, back before the south started voting republican. You'll never escape the reality that slavery and racism were most rampant among white Christians in the Bible Belt. Those people typically lean right. That's why they mostly vote Republican these days.

Yeah, back before the south started voting republican. You'll never escape the reality that slavery and racism were most rampant among white Christians in the Bible Belt. Those people typically lean right. That's why they mostly vote Republican these days.

Nope...christian, republican whites led the abolition of slavery movement.....the republican party was created to end slavery and was filled with white christians......

You cant escape the fact that it was democrats that were racists then and they are the racists today....including barak obama and the congressinal black caucus who hosted the grand wizard of the black ku klux klan, loius farakhan, the racist and anti-semite...

Nope...christian, republican whites led the abolition of slavery movement.....the republican party was created to end slavery and was filled with white christians......

You cant escape the fact that it was democrats that were racists then and they are the racists today....including barak obama and the congressinal black caucus who hosted the grand wizard of the black ku klux klan, loius farakhan, the racist and anti-semite...

The south was the bastion of Christianity. You know, the Bible Belt. The north was the birthplace of Progressivism. Teddy Roosevelt, a Republican, was the first Progressive president. A New Yorker elected by the north. The Progressives were born to challenge big business and to this day, is largely leftwing. To this day, the north leaned left and the south leaned right.

This forum is a perfect example as by far, most of the unabashed racists lean right. You can't wash the stench of racism off of conservatives.

Since Chauvin is alive, it's nice to know that he's in solitary confinement. Otherwise he wouldn't be.

Forum List

Back