Did Chauvin "murder" Floyd?

Very little logic or truth in what you say. Not surprised in the least that you think there is.

I reference the laws that apply. I point out how the laws you think should be used don’t actually apply. You expect a lawsuit to result in an investigation. Idiocy. You need proof of a problem before you can file a suit. Proof before. Not sometime after.

These are the standards that have been used forever. Yet now they are unfair. Part of a grand conspiracy.

It isn’t my fault if your ignorance made you unaware.

You want Chauvin convicted of Involuntary Manslaughter. Even when it clearly does not apply. Why? The victim. The victim was a bad guy who deserved it. We shouldn’t punish the cop for that.

I reference the laws that apply. I point out how the laws you think should be used don’t actually apply. You expect a lawsuit to result in an investigation. Idiocy. You need proof of a problem before you can file a suit. Proof before. Not sometime after.

These are the standards that have been used forever. Yet now they are unfair. Part of a grand conspiracy.

It isn’t my fault if your ignorance made you unaware.

You want Chauvin convicted of Involuntary Manslaughter. Even when it clearly does not apply. Why? The victim. The victim was a bad guy who deserved it. We shouldn’t punish the cop for that.
You still refuse to acknowledge he was a dead man walking with enough drugs in him to kill three men.

It's a fact that Geo. Floyd was a low level criminal and big time Fentanyl addict. No saint, no victim other than of himself. Odd how the coroner in this case didn't mention Floyd took an substantial amount prior to his arrest, and just sort of forgot fentanyl overdose induces hypoxia and was in a state of exited delirium induced by fentanyl. Facts don't just fit the political narrative.
It’s a fact that those on the racist right believe all black males are ‘thugs’ and ‘predisposed’ to criminality.

The racist right has no problem with the police murdering black detainees – after all, they’re ‘guilty’ of some crime in the past; better to kill them now so they can’t commit more crimes in the future, to hell with presumption of innocence and due process.

There is a problem with your theory. First, none of the three. Three mind you, Medical Examiners found the cause of death was Overdose.

Now, you may say it was an overdose. But the problem is that the overdose theory needs something other than I read it on RWnutjob.com website. The Defense couldn’t find a Medical Examiner who agreed with your theory. Three. None of them said that it was an overdose.

All of them ruled it as homicide. In other words, Floyd died from the actions of another. That other was Chauvin. His actions directly led to the death. Again, as a matter of law and fact, that is the determination of the Medical Examiner. In fact, it is the determination of three medical examiners.

So try again. And try dealing with real evidence instead of you know, and I heard, and everybody knows. Because what everybody knows, may not be true.
"Baker did not include a lack of oxygen, or asphyxia, as a cause of Floyd's death. Baker said that before he conducted the autopsy, he was aware that Floyd had become unconscious while he was in police custody and had died at a hospital."
"Baker's findings were at odds with those of other prosecution expert witnesses who were explicit in their assessments that Floyd died from asphyxia."

Huh?? Floyd died in HOSPITAL; others DISAGREED with Baker...hardly a consensus!!! No cyanosis?? Why was that?? Yes; both asphyxia AND fentanyl would show that. But Barker found NO ASPHYXIATION!!!

Frankly this raises more questions than answers!!! Was cyanosis observed at all until he got to hospital...or even then?? (well; apart from his immediate death). Did someone in the crowd say that?? I can't recall.

Greg

Last edited:
And if my Grandmother had wheels she would be a wagon.

If is a wonderful word. But it should always be used judiciously. In this case, arguing If this, than that would have happened is just proof that Chauvin acted improperly.

We were talking about law and fact. The fact is that the Medical Examiners, all three, ruled it a Homicide. Now, we have established as fact that Floyd died as a result of actions of another.

Now, we get to the law. The death could be ruled as justified. But there is a problem with that. First, Chauvin violated procedure to do what he did. The procedure is written down. When you break the letter of a rule, or law, you have got to present a damned good argument as to why you should be forgiven. The obvious analogy is you broke a window, destroying private property. But you did so because there was a child trapped in a hot car. You broke the letter of the law, but you won’t be prosecuted because you had a good reason for doing so.

Chauvin was sacrificed. I’ve said this many times before. You can search for it and you’ll find it. But he was not sacrificed to the Leftists. The BLM activists. None of them. He was sacrificed to the average American Citizen.

Chauvin had a score of complaints for the same type of actions. Excessive force. And some of them were upheld. In other words they found that the complaint was justified.

But nothing was ever done to change his behavior. It was a scene out of Mad Magazine. Bad boy Chauvin as they pat him on the back. I’d be willing to bet that as they told him that he was found to have used excessive force they told him they would have done the same thing. I wouldn’t bet much. But I would have no trouble believing it.

But on paper, Chauvin was doing what he wasn’t supposed to. So he was thrown to the proverbial wolves to uphold the illusion that the rest of the cops didn’t do that sort of thing. The speech by the Chief could be written by anyone who has seen this at least three times, and we’ve seen it more that that haven’t we? The department is shocked, saddened, and sickened by the actions of this individual. We want to make it a point that these actions do not represent the hundreds of fine officers who are doing the job properly. We have turned this over to the District Attorney to see if Criminal Charges are warranted.

The speech is always the same. And the truth is that Chauvin was sacrificed to placate the masses, not the BLM. Because if the average person ever realized that the police lie regularly, then the curtain slips and the Wizard is exposed.

In the end however, even with Chauvin being thrown to the wolves, the truth is that he did violate the letter of the policy. And worse he did so on camera. The Autopsy results were that he was the cause of the death.

Perhaps Floyd would have died twenty minutes later if Chauvin had stuffed him into a car. Perhaps he would have lived another year before dying of an overdose. Either way, that is not what killed him THEN.

So all the complaints, and all the what ifs do is show that Chauvin did kill Floyd. And he was convicted.
The conviction seems big on law and not so much on fact!! NO ASPHYXIATION..............so how did the cop kill??

Greg

Forum List

Back