Did Chauvin "murder" Floyd?

Chauvin is the victim of a political conviction.
George Floyd died from an overdose.
The racist Democrat congresswoman Maxine Waters tampered with the jury by inciting left wing hate and violence during the jury deliberation.
The Yellow Press is also responsible for enflaming left wing hate, racism and violence to help the corrupt Democrat Party in an election year.
The Police kill about twice as many White suspects annually than Black suspects, but the Press always racializes and politicizes the cases with Black suspects.
If George Floyd had been White you would have never heard of him.

If they need to be restrained they do.
The guy was passing a fake bill he may not have even known was fake. Who gives a shit? Happened to me once and it was no big deal, the loss of twenty dollars was punishment enough. It's not like anyone thought I was printing it up.

The guy was passing a fake bill he may not have even known was fake. Who gives a shit? Happened to me once and it was no big deal, the loss of twenty dollars was punishment enough. It's not like anyone thought I was printing it up.
It does not matter. The police were called on him. The caller was Black.

It does not matter. The police were called on him. The caller was Black.
Is there an actual line for you that a cop should not cross when detaining a suspect? Unless there is I really don't have a lot more to say to you. The police often fuck up because they think they must always escalate the situation with a difficult suspect.

Is there an actual line for you that a cop should not cross when detaining a suspect? Unless there is I really don't have a lot more to say to you. The police often fuck up because they think they must always escalate the situation with a difficult suspect.
They do not always arrest dying people, this time they did.

They do not always arrest dying people, this time they did.
Just say you don't think cops should ever be held accountable for the deaths of suspects in their custody because that seems like the attitude you have. There has to be a line somewhere or else the cops stop being public servants and instead become our masters.

I don't think so, and besides being an miscarriage of justice, it is evidence of how politics and the invasive democratic machine has corrupted everything. Floyd may be dead, but this issue isn't.

Floyd was already a dead man walking, and it would have been just a matter of time.

You can't murder a dead man.

If the coroner and just reported his finding that Floyd died of fentanyl induced hypoxia instead of this science fiction story that Chauvin's knee did it

Well that begs the question because a corrupt political system made it so. Yes, that's true.

The defense vetted the twelve jurors. Now how did this corrupt system manage to load the jury with twelve people who would find the defendant guilty when he wasn’t?

The defense vetted the twelve jurors. Now how did this corrupt system manage to load the jury with twelve people who would find the defendant guilty when he wasn’t?
Well all things considered, the jurors would have their houses burned down. In the spirit of democratic liberal diversity. In the real world, Floyd's death would be marked down as a overdose.

Well all things considered, the jurors would have their houses burned down. In the spirit of democratic liberal diversity. In the real world, Floyd's death would be marked down as a overdose.

There is a problem with your theory. First, none of the three. Three mind you, Medical Examiners found the cause of death was Overdose.

Now, you may say it was an overdose. But the problem is that the overdose theory needs something other than I read it on RWnutjob.com website. The Defense couldn’t find a Medical Examiner who agreed with your theory. Three. None of them said that it was an overdose.

All of them ruled it as homicide. In other words, Floyd died from the actions of another. That other was Chauvin. His actions directly led to the death. Again, as a matter of law and fact, that is the determination of the Medical Examiner. In fact, it is the determination of three medical examiners.

So try again. And try dealing with real evidence instead of you know, and I heard, and everybody knows. Because what everybody knows, may not be true.

There is a problem with your theory. First, none of the three. Three mind you, Medical Examiners found the cause of death was Overdose.

Now, you may say it was an overdose. But the problem is that the overdose theory needs something other than I read it on RWnutjob.com website. The Defense couldn’t find a Medical Examiner who agreed with your theory. Three. None of them said that it was an overdose.

All of them ruled it as homicide. In other words, Floyd died from the actions of another. That other was Chauvin. His actions directly led to the death. Again, as a matter of law and fact, that is the determination of the Medical Examiner. In fact, it is the determination of three medical examiners.

So try again. And try dealing with real evidence instead of you know, and I heard, and everybody knows. Because what everybody knows, may not be true.
You forgot if he did not resist arrest he would have died in custody from an overdose.

Theory?

Ironically you just pointed out how so many innocent black men got convicted of crimes in the old south. The jury, usually all white, would have to face their neighbors burning down their houses if they let the "negro" go free.

You forgot if he did not resist arrest he would have died in custody from an overdose.
Then it was Chauvins bad luck that he killed a man who was going to die anyway. But that's because they don't want people going around unplugging ICU ventilator patients, under the theory they were likely going to die anyway.

Ironically you just pointed out how so many innocent black men got convicted of crimes in the old south. The jury, usually all white, would have to face their neighbors burning down their houses if they let the "negro" go free.
Actually you just pulled that out of your ass.

Then it was Chauvins bad luck that he killed a man who was going to die anyway. But that's because they don't want people going around unplugging ICU ventilator patients, under the theory they were likely going to die anyway.
It was Chauvin's bad luck that Floyd resisted arrest. Floyd caused his own death.

Forum List

Back