Did Chauvin "murder" Floyd?

Actually you just pulled that out of your ass.
You said the pressure exists to convict an innocent person, just to keep their houses from getting burned down by angry neighbors. If it's happening now, it certain wasn't the first time it ever happened.

You forgot if he did not resist arrest he would have died in custody from an overdose.

And if my Grandmother had wheels she would be a wagon.

If is a wonderful word. But it should always be used judiciously. In this case, arguing If this, than that would have happened is just proof that Chauvin acted improperly.

We were talking about law and fact. The fact is that the Medical Examiners, all three, ruled it a Homicide. Now, we have established as fact that Floyd died as a result of actions of another.

Now, we get to the law. The death could be ruled as justified. But there is a problem with that. First, Chauvin violated procedure to do what he did. The procedure is written down. When you break the letter of a rule, or law, you have got to present a damned good argument as to why you should be forgiven. The obvious analogy is you broke a window, destroying private property. But you did so because there was a child trapped in a hot car. You broke the letter of the law, but you won’t be prosecuted because you had a good reason for doing so.

Chauvin was sacrificed. I’ve said this many times before. You can search for it and you’ll find it. But he was not sacrificed to the Leftists. The BLM activists. None of them. He was sacrificed to the average American Citizen.

Chauvin had a score of complaints for the same type of actions. Excessive force. And some of them were upheld. In other words they found that the complaint was justified.

But nothing was ever done to change his behavior. It was a scene out of Mad Magazine. Bad boy Chauvin as they pat him on the back. I’d be willing to bet that as they told him that he was found to have used excessive force they told him they would have done the same thing. I wouldn’t bet much. But I would have no trouble believing it.

But on paper, Chauvin was doing what he wasn’t supposed to. So he was thrown to the proverbial wolves to uphold the illusion that the rest of the cops didn’t do that sort of thing. The speech by the Chief could be written by anyone who has seen this at least three times, and we’ve seen it more that that haven’t we? The department is shocked, saddened, and sickened by the actions of this individual. We want to make it a point that these actions do not represent the hundreds of fine officers who are doing the job properly. We have turned this over to the District Attorney to see if Criminal Charges are warranted.

The speech is always the same. And the truth is that Chauvin was sacrificed to placate the masses, not the BLM. Because if the average person ever realized that the police lie regularly, then the curtain slips and the Wizard is exposed.

In the end however, even with Chauvin being thrown to the wolves, the truth is that he did violate the letter of the policy. And worse he did so on camera. The Autopsy results were that he was the cause of the death.

Perhaps Floyd would have died twenty minutes later if Chauvin had stuffed him into a car. Perhaps he would have lived another year before dying of an overdose. Either way, that is not what killed him THEN.

So all the complaints, and all the what ifs do is show that Chauvin did kill Floyd. And he was convicted.

The issue was over the day killcop went to jail.
The cop should be freed and the judge and prosecutor who spun this chit along with the stupid jury should all be in prison. Floyd died from his drug abuse....putting a knee on someone's back is not a killer move.

It's a fact that Geo. Floyd was a low level criminal and big time Fentanyl addict. No saint, no victim other than of himself. Odd how the coroner in this case didn't mention Floyd took an substantial amount prior to his arrest, and just sort of forgot fentanyl overdose induces hypoxia and was in a state of excited delirium induced by fentanyl. Facts don't just fit the political narrative.

Interesting theory. Suicide by cop. Except he wasn't armed or posed a danger to the public.
You can resist arrest without a gun or knife. Hell, I have done it, it has just been quite a while. And he made himself a danger by resisting arrest. You people keep acting like that is alright. It is breaking the LAW.

And if my Grandmother had wheels she would be a wagon.

If is a wonderful word. But it should always be used judiciously. In this case, arguing If this, than that would have happened is just proof that Chauvin acted improperly.

We were talking about law and fact. The fact is that the Medical Examiners, all three, ruled it a Homicide. Now, we have established as fact that Floyd died as a result of actions of another.

Now, we get to the law. The death could be ruled as justified. But there is a problem with that. First, Chauvin violated procedure to do what he did. The procedure is written down. When you break the letter of a rule, or law, you have got to present a damned good argument as to why you should be forgiven. The obvious analogy is you broke a window, destroying private property. But you did so because there was a child trapped in a hot car. You broke the letter of the law, but you won’t be prosecuted because you had a good reason for doing so.

Chauvin was sacrificed. I’ve said this many times before. You can search for it and you’ll find it. But he was not sacrificed to the Leftists. The BLM activists. None of them. He was sacrificed to the average American Citizen.

Chauvin had a score of complaints for the same type of actions. Excessive force. And some of them were upheld. In other words they found that the complaint was justified.

But nothing was ever done to change his behavior. It was a scene out of Mad Magazine. Bad boy Chauvin as they pat him on the back. I’d be willing to bet that as they told him that he was found to have used excessive force they told him they would have done the same thing. I wouldn’t bet much. But I would have no trouble believing it.

But on paper, Chauvin was doing what he wasn’t supposed to. So he was thrown to the proverbial wolves to uphold the illusion that the rest of the cops didn’t do that sort of thing. The speech by the Chief could be written by anyone who has seen this at least three times, and we’ve seen it more that that haven’t we? The department is shocked, saddened, and sickened by the actions of this individual. We want to make it a point that these actions do not represent the hundreds of fine officers who are doing the job properly. We have turned this over to the District Attorney to see if Criminal Charges are warranted.

The speech is always the same. And the truth is that Chauvin was sacrificed to placate the masses, not the BLM. Because if the average person ever realized that the police lie regularly, then the curtain slips and the Wizard is exposed.

In the end however, even with Chauvin being thrown to the wolves, the truth is that he did violate the letter of the policy. And worse he did so on camera. The Autopsy results were that he was the cause of the death.

Perhaps Floyd would have died twenty minutes later if Chauvin had stuffed him into a car. Perhaps he would have lived another year before dying of an overdose. Either way, that is not what killed him THEN.

So all the complaints, and all the what ifs do is show that Chauvin did kill Floyd. And he was convicted.
If you have not noticed our justice system is out to lunch.

I don't think so, and besides being an miscarriage of justice, it is evidence of how politics and the invasive democratic machine has corrupted everything. Floyd may be dead, but this issue isn't.

There is no doubt he murdered him regardless of what your ignorant opinion is. You republicans have been defending him purely from a racist point and secretly cheering he killed a black guy.
That's how warped you white supremeist republicans are.

You cannot deny he was denied justice.
The evidence does lie. Floyd woyld not have died if he didn't choke him to death.
Wake up to yourselves. Why are you defending the mongrel. Let him rot in jail. .

We all know Chauvin's conviction was a sham. Fentanyl induces hypoxia and Floyd said he couldn't breath minutes before Chauvin's knee touched anything. Floyd asked to be taken out of the vehicle and he asked the cops to be put on the ground...and the coroner ignored all this because they might burn down his house and kill his family. Like something out of the mafia playbook. Like THAT. So this entire Floyd thing needs to be re-examined BIGTIME.

This is where the Chauvin argument of Floyd was dying anyway fails. If Chauvin knew that Floyd was dying, he was under obligation to save Floyd, such as by administering narcan. And if Chauvin knew Floyd was fine, and capable of resisting for hours, then he was justified to use force against Floyd.

So Chauvins force was only justified if knew his force would be the only thing killing Floyd.

When did character flaws become an excuse to kill people.

The point is, yes, George Floyd might have died of his addictions at some point in his life. If he had gone home and died, this wouldn't be an issue.

He died with Darrin Chauvin's knee on his neck... that was the problem.
Exactly right. Chauvin will have at least 15 years ( of a 22 1/2 year sentence) because of the choice he made.

We all know Chauvin's conviction was a sham. Fentanyl induces hypoxia and Floyd said he couldn't breath minutes before before, Floyd asked to be taken out of the vehicle and he asked the cops to be put on the ground...and the corner ignored all this because they might burn down his house and kill his family. Like something out of the mafia playbook. Like THAT. So this entire Floyd thing needs to be re-examined BIGTIME.
If 4 black cops did this to a white man, would you see it the same way ?

You can resist arrest without a gun or knife. Hell, I have done it, it has just been quite a while. And he made himself a danger by resisting arrest. You people keep acting like that is alright. It is breaking the LAW.
He might have been a danger to a single officer, but there were four officers proximate to Floyd.

And the ironic thing is if you think somebody deserves death because they "broke the law", you should be disappointed that Chauvin didn't get the chair.

I don't think so, and besides being an miscarriage of justice, it is evidence of how politics and the invasive democratic machine has corrupted everything. Floyd may be dead, but this issue isn't.

What gets me about the whole case is that the two men, Chauvin and Floyd knew each other.

They worked at the same gin joint.

Yet, not a single syllable of testimony offered looked at their relationship at all.

If the persecution had offered proof that Floyd had killed Chauvin's dog, or fucked his wife- or vice versa- I could understand the motive and be understanding why he was convicted.

But I heard nothing but silence.

I think there is bullshit here that people haven't heard yet.

There is no doubt he murdered him regardless of what your ignorant opinion is. You republicans have been defending him purely from a racist point and secretly cheering he killed a black guy.
That's how warped you white supremeist republicans are.

You cannot deny he was denied justice.
The evidence does lie. Floyd woyld not have died if he didn't choke him to death.
Wake up to yourselves. Why are you defending the mongrel. Let him rot in jail. .
Chauvin was not a racist. The 30 or so white supremacists in this country have nothing to do with this.

He might have been a danger to a single officer, but there were four officers proximate to Floyd.

And the ironic thing is if you think somebody deserves death because they "broke the law", you should be disappointed that Chauvin didn't get the chair.
I never said he deserved death. Where the fuck do you get that from? Quote me.

...and the coroner ignored all this because they might burn down his house and kill his family.
Again you paint the scenario of all white juries convicting innocent black men in the old south.

If 4 black cops did this to a white man, would you see it the same way ?

If the white man had questioned the cop's parentage or something , that would be understandable as well.

Several years ago, I heard about a story between a cop and a honky citizen.

They wanted the cop's head on a platter. But they didn't get it.

It turned out the citizen had accused the cop's wife and mother of Prostitution. He had plenty of reason for the beatdown.

Any one would have down the same.

Forum List

Back