Dick Cheney looks awful

If it were done so others would come in and wish for her death, then yes. IMO

I am sorry you despise the man. I don't. Nor did I despise any lib that may have died, or was on their death bed.

As I stated earlier in this thread (I think), I dislike all politicians that do not think their shit stinks but that the flowers of the opposite party smell like rotting corpses and you have to admit that fits Dick Cheney to a "T".

Immie

No. I do not admit any such thing. We disagree. So be it. :)

First time I ever felt you were wrong. ;)

BTW, I edited that post while you were answering it.

Immie

Even so, your deflection doesn't remove the fact that you made a thread that was at the least very tacky.

Okay, I'm trying to figure out what exactly Synthaholic did or said that was tacky in this thread. All I remember from him was that he posted a picture and said that Dick Cheney looks awful. You have to admit, knowing that the loss of weight is most likely not simply diet related that he does not look good.

Truthfully, I did not find the OP to be tacky.

I sure don't recall reading anything where he (I take it Synth is male) wished illness on the former VP.

Immie

Sorry Immie. I have known him a long time, and I have watched him throw many bombs over the years.
He knows EXACTLY what he made the thread for. And so do I.

Bullshit.

Furthermore I know as a fact he despises Cheney.

I'm not a fan, that's correct.

I have seen his posts over the years.
So I asked him about it. I consider him a friend of mine. He would not tolerate me making such a thread, and I won't him.

What's to tolerate? I asked you to be specific and say what was "tacky" about the OP.

Are you refusing to back up your words?

Okay, I'm trying to figure out what exactly Synthaholic did or said that was tacky in this thread. All I remember from him was that he posted a picture and said that Dick Cheney looks awful. You have to admit, knowing that the loss of weight is most likely not simply diet related that he does not look good.

I sure don't recall reading anything where he (I take it Synth is male) wished illness on the former VP.

Immie

Thank you, Immanuel!

Ahh...so tell me. Do you like or dislike Cheney?

Your excuse for making the thread is ''because cable news isn't covering how awful he looks''. You avoided my question before, so I ask again. Why in the WORLD would any news talk about how awful he looks??

I don't need an excuse to make any thread.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

Immie

Sorry Immie. I have known him a long time, and I have watched him throw many bombs over the years.

Bullshit.

Furthermore I know as a fact he despises Cheney.

So I asked him about it. I consider him a friend of mine. He would not tolerate me making such a thread, and I won't him.

What's to tolerate? I asked you to be specific and say what was "tacky" about the OP.

You threw a bomb. You know it..I know it. I have watched you too many years. Yes, these people do not know you...I DO!

Bullshit.

You threw a bomb. You know it..I know it. I have watched you too many years. Yes, these people do not know you...I DO!

What do you mean, Kat? Of course lil ol' Synth is being perfectly innocent by starting this thread. It's obvious he's concerned about the health and well-being of he former VP.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Bullshit.

What do you mean, Kat? Of course lil ol' Synth is being perfectly innocent by starting this thread. It's obvious he's concerned about the health and well-being of he former VP.

:doubt: Yeah, I know. It's all me. My bad.

:doubt: Yeah, I know. It's all me. My bad.

Or...it could be that Synth is nothing more than a bomb thrower who started this thread as red meat (or maybe tofu?) for the Dick Cheney haters so they could start crowing about how evil he is, he'll be better of dead, etc., meanwhile Synth can feign complete innocence.

Naw, that couldn't be it, could it? :eusa_angel:

Furthermore I know as a fact he despises Cheney. I have seen his posts over the years.

Here's a hint... I despise the man as well.

I look at the OP as being nothing more than a news bulletin type post. Dick Cheney does look awful. He does not look like he is in good health at all. That is a sad thing, but I did not find anything wrong with Synth's post.

A couple of months ago Zsa Zsa Gabor was in the news and they were saying she was on her death bed. If someone had posted that information in a thread would it have been tacky to do so?

Immie

It's kind of sexy to think that you see me as this powerful man who can will others to read my threads, just by the force of my charisma.

flirt.gif

I am sorry you despise the man. I don't. Nor did I despise any lib that may have died, or was on their death bed.

Of course you don't.

Last edited:
Furthermore I know as a fact he despises Cheney. I have seen his posts over the years.

Here's a hint... I despise the man as well.

I look at the OP as being nothing more than a news bulletin type post. Dick Cheney does look awful. He does not look like he is in good health at all. That is a sad thing, but I did not find anything wrong with Synth's post.

A couple of months ago Zsa Zsa Gabor was in the news and they were saying she was on her death bed. If someone had posted that information in a thread would it have been tacky to do so?

Immie

It's kind of sexy to think that you see me as this powerful man who can will others to read my threads, just by the force of my charisma.

flirt.gif

Of course you don't.

Damn, you're just creepy.

What about those Dumbo ears of Obama, as I see Obama and those giant ears leaning into the teleprompter, well, the image is comical, Obama actually looks dumb.

And if I can quote Ann Coulter so that my point is understood.

The Best Quotes From Ann Coulter's 'Slander' - Right Wing News (Conservative News and Views)

"If liberals were prevented from ever again calling Republicans dumb, they would be robbed of half their arguments. To be sure, they would still have "racist," "fascist," "homophobe," "ugly," and a few other highly nuanced arguments in the quiver. But the loss of "dumb" would nearly cripple them." -- Ann Coulter, P. 121

Ann Coulter looks worse every time I see her, more lame every time I hear hear, and always confused.

Ann Coulter looks worse every time I see her, more lame every time I hear hear, and always confused.

The JokeyFakey Interpreter Service translates the foregoing gibberish into English:

JokeyFakey as translated into what he is really saying said:
"I, JokeyFakey, hereby pompously pronounce that, being a complete fucking idiot, I disagree with Ann Coulter."

Cheney's the author of one of the biggest debacles in US history..that gets consistently sweeped under the rug as "no big deal".

His incredible blunder has screwed up the lives of millions.

What an asshole.

Cheney's the author of one of the biggest debacles in US history..that gets consistently sweeped under the rug as "no big deal".

His incredible blunder has screwed up the lives of millions.

What an asshole.

Opinions are like assholes. We all have them. Yours stinks.

Your's induces vomit.

And I see the kitty never changes stripes.

And the stupid can't help..but get personal.

And the stupid is strong in this one.

Forum List

Back