Here's What Real Class Looks Like

And here we see more of the Reagan tall tale. Reagan was no different than trump, except he was a better actor as well as liar.

If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
But make allowance for their doubting too;
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or being lied about, don’t deal in lies,
Or being hated, don’t give way to hating,
And yet don’t look too good, nor talk too wise:

If you can dream—and not make dreams your master;
If you can think—and not make thoughts your aim;
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same;
If you can bear to hear the truth you’ve spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build ’em up with worn-out tools:

If you can make one heap of all your winnings
And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings
And never breathe a word about your loss;
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone,
And so hold on when there is nothing in you
Except the Will which says to them: ‘Hold on!’

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings—nor lose the common touch,
If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,
If all men count with you, but none too much;
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds’ worth of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that’s in it,

And—which is more—you’ll be a Man, my son!

~S~

Here you go simp.
Ok.
Your link.
I read every-single- word of it....including footnotes.
I even delved into several sources of the article and the footnotes for those sources as well.
So let me ask you, why did you post this article?
What is it YOU believe it says?
Did you even bother to read it all yourself?
Take this excerpt for example. What does it tell you?

We found that governors’ political partisanship was related to the time they took to issue stay-at-home orders with Democratic governors acting more quickly. In addition, we found that governing discretion and governing demands significantly moderated the relationship: Democratic governors took less time (Republican governors took more time) to issue stay-at-home orders when they had more governing discretion and governing demands. The significant moderating effect of governing discretion, in particular, suggests that voters may consider having a state legislature that is controlled by a different party than the governor’s. A split governing structure at the state level appears to mitigate the influence of the governor’s political partisanship. Alternatively, governing demands appear to constrain governors’ ability to consider new information, making them more likely to act in ways consistent with their pre-existing laurels and toe the party line. Thus, these observations highlight the potential importance of checks and balances on the power of governors and political structures

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Ok.
Your link.
I even delved into several sources of the article and the footnotes for those sources as well.
Take this excerpt for example. What does it tell you?

We found that governors’ political partisanship was related to the time they took to issue stay-at-home orders with Democratic governors acting more quickly. In addition, we found that governing discretion and governing demands significantly moderated the relationship: Democratic governors took less time (Republican governors took more time) to issue stay-at-home orders when they had more governing discretion and governing demands. The significant moderating effect of governing discretion, in particular, suggests that voters may consider having a state legislature that is controlled by a different party than the governor’s. A split governing structure at the state level appears to mitigate the influence of the governor’s political partisanship. Alternatively, governing demands appear to constrain governors’ ability to consider new information, making them more likely to act in ways consistent with their pre-existing laurels and toe the party line. Thus, these observations highlight the potential importance of checks and balances on the power of governors and political structures.

Is this thread about how classy Ronald Reagan is vs. DJT ?

Do you have to be a dick every day ?

Ok.
Your link.
Again numbnuts democrats shut the country down as the link points out

Again numbnuts democrats shut the country down as the link points out
Actually, as your link says, it was a deadly public health crisis that shut the country down. As your link also points out, Dems being the better leaders that they are, were quicker to respond to the crisis than Republicans.
Also from your article:

The COVID-19 pandemic is a public health crisis of historic proportion that has fundamentally disrupted society and daily life, bringing substantial losses of human life as well as economic turmoil.

Actually, as your link says, it was a deadly public health crisis that shut the country down. As your link also points out, Dems being the better leaders that they are, were quicker to respond to the crisis than Republicans.
Also from your article:

The COVID-19 pandemic is a public health crisis of historic proportion that has fundamentally disrupted society and daily life, bringing substantial losses of human life as well as economic turmoil.
Quicker to kill seniors.

Not at all. Do you think the majority of veterans or current military personnel are Democrats? Maybe you think the blue-haired freaks protesting the US are patriotic. Not sure what you don't understand.

I don't know anything about their politics. I'm grateful to our veterans. I would never call them suckers and losers.... and I wouldn't tolerate any traitor that did.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
And here we see more of the Reagan tall tale. Reagan was no different than trump, except he was a better actor as well as liar.
And when Obama ran in 2008 and he and pretty much the entire Dem party fawned over Reagan and claimed to be like him? It's all on video so don't even try denying it. You Dems tell so many lies that at this point everything you say contradicts something you previously said.

Ronald Reagan was the epitome of an intelligent, thoughtful, classy person. And he was funny.

I thought it would be a good idea to show Trumptards what a guy who not only got re-elected, but got re-elected by sweeping 49 states looks like.

Do you know how rare it is for a President to win so many more states in his re-election than his first election is?

I will show what class looks like. Then I will show you what idiocy and crassness look like. In my next post, I will show you something even more amazing.

Class:

No class:

trump-easter-message.jpg
:

Lamest "Coming Out" thread ever.

Yeah, you're a RINO dude.

And Reagan's mass immigration invasion can fuck right off.

And when Obama ran in 2008 and he and pretty much the entire Dem party fawned over Reagan and claimed to be like him? It's all on video so don't even try denying it. You Dems tell so many lies that at this point everything you say contradicts something you previously said.
And I disagreed with Obama. He hould never have been black and praising Reagan. So I don't give a good gooobly damn what's on video tape. Reagan was no different than Trump.

I don't know anything about their politics. I'm grateful to our veterans. I would never call them suckers and losers.... and I wouldn't tolerate any traitor that did.
The military is just like the rest of the country. Some are republican, some are democrat, some are independent, some are libertarians and some are racist white supremacists.

Back that up with links, Rachel.
Reagan started his campaign in Nashua County Mississippi preaching about states right in the place where Schwerner, Chaney and Goodman were found dead. Even Trump hasn't stooped that low.

Yet.

Forum List

Back