Here's What Real Class Looks Like

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Ronald Reagan was the epitome of an intelligent, thoughtful, classy person. And he was funny.

I thought it would be a good idea to show Trumptards what a guy who not only got re-elected, but got re-elected by sweeping 49 states looks like.

Do you know how rare it is for a President to win so many more states in his re-election than his first election is?

I will show what class looks like. Then I will show you what idiocy and crassness look like. In my next post, I will show you something even more amazing.

Class:

No class:

trump-easter-message.jpg
:

Ronald Reagan was the epitome of an intelligent, thoughtful, classy person. And he was funny.

I thought it would be a good idea to show Trumptards what a guy who not only got re-elected, but got re-elected by sweeping 49 states looks like.

Do you know how rare it is for a President to win so many more states in his re-election than his first election is?

I will show what class looks like. Then I will show you what idiocy and crassness look like. In my next post, I will show you something even more amazing.

Class:

No class:

trump-easter-message.jpg
:

I met him in the early 80's.

Class:

No class:

trump-easter-message.jpg
:

I didn't care much for his trickle down Reaganomics, But he came up with that make America great again slogan, that was kind of cool when he did it.

Reagan appealed to their patriotism, Trump appeals to their rage.
Jimmy screwed things up. The 1970'sis what I call "the changeover". We lost control of the fiat currency with all of the programs enacted in the 1960's and state and local budgets mushroomed also and killing God. Foreign industrial and tech know how took over. Eventually we have become the recipients of slaves making products for us in poor nations that are becoming rich with foundation even as we lose ours. We need to cut the fat out of our budgets and our not doing that.

Ronald Reagan was the oldest president in history up to that time.

He was frequently attacked by his low class opponents over his age.

Reagan, ever classy, leaned into it. You can see that in some of his jokes in the clip I provided. And then there was his famous retort during a debate with Walter Mondale.

"I will not make age an issue of this campaign. I am not going to exploit, for political purposes, my opponent's youth and inexperience,"

:lol:

Reagan was also mocked for the long pauses he would occasionally suffer when asked a question. And when under oath during his deposition in the Iran-Contra scandal, opponent thought he was lying when he said, "I don't recall" countless times to questions about meeting he had participated in.

It turns out he wasn't lying. It turns out he had Alzheimer's and died just a few years after leaving office.

And yet this great man achieved great things. He stared down the Russians and called their violent rhetorical bluffs. He brought about the end of the USSR.

Reagan did a major housecleaning of the tax code, eliminating wide swaths of tax expenditures. Many of you know this is one of my personal issues, too.

The strategic mistake liberal opponents made against Reagan was underestimating him. Reagan's brain fog did not stop him from achieving great things. And their stupidity cost them dearly. It cost them 49 states.

Reagan was so classy, even his opponents in Congress would sidle up to him and ask for his autograph.

As a member of Young Americans for Freedom, I met Reagan in 1977 and I got his autograph, too. And Bill Buckley's. A major two-fer.

Keep it classy, Republicans! The dividends far exceed whatever shit-stained rewards you mange to score "owning the libs".

I'm G5000, and I approve this message.

Jimmy screwed things up. The 1970'sis what I call "the changeover". We lost control of the fiat currency with all of the programs enacted in the 1960's and state and local budgets mushroomed also and killing God. Foreign industrial and tech know how took over. Eventually we have become the recipients of slaves making products for us in poor nations that are becoming rich with foundation even as we lose ours. We need to cut the fat out of our budgets and our not doing that.
The Iran hostage crisis is what did Carter in. Along with stagflation.

During the 1976 campaign, Carter was all grinning teeth and flash. He was the first presidential candidate to do a Playboy interview.

As President, he turned into a downtrodden grandpa in a cardigan. Not exactly an inspiring character.

Class:

No class:

trump-easter-message.jpg
:

Reagan was indeed a good man, you aren't. What you are is nasty narcissist who pretends to be better than everyone.

Class:

No class:

trump-easter-message.jpg
:

Too bad you putrid Potato pukes don’t have anyone comparable to Reagan within the ranks (and I do mean rank) of the Dimfuck Party.

Killing God? Really? I guess he wasn't as all powerful as many thought.

Reagan sold us out to the military-industrial complex, Israel, corporate lobbyists, and Neocons. Reagan expanded the power and scope of the government while demonizing government. And his idiot sycophants believe that he was actually against big government.

And Democrats would hate Reagan today for that very reason. Patriotism is not a tenant of today's Democratic Party, in fact, quite the opposite.
Trump's supporters don't know what patriotism is. What they think is patriotism is actually jingoism without the war fever. They are cowards.

And most of them have never served.

Used to be a time you couldn't get elected if you never served.

Reagan served on active duty during WWII.

Reagan was indeed a good man, you aren't. What you are is nasty narcissist who pretends to be better than everyone.
A Trumptard calling someone a narcissist! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Priceless.

I am certainly better than Trump and his supporters.

I will never be as great as Reagan.
'

Too bad you putrid Potato pukes don’t have anyone comparable to Reagan within the ranks (and I do mean rank) of the Dimfuck Party.
I'm a former Republican, now an Independent. I do not plan on voting for either candidate, just as I didn't in 2020 or 2016.

No matter how much longer he lives and breathes, Trump will never be a Republican for as long as I have been. Due to his advanced age, that is a physical impossibility.

Supporters of this low class lying johnny-come-lately Democratic poser don't get to tell anyone who is or isn't a Republican. Sorry, it just doesn't work that way.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back