Dick Cheney looks awful

Ann Coulter looks worse every time I see her, more lame every time I hear hear, and always confused.

Blondes generally don't age well.

goldie_hawn_antes_ahora.jpg

Thats why our eyes go bad as we get old.

Cheney's the author of one of the biggest debacles in US history..that gets consistently sweeped under the rug as "no big deal".

His incredible blunder has screwed up the lives of millions.

What an asshole.

Opinions are like assholes. We all have them. Yours stinks.

And the stupid is strong in this one.

If you intended to be self-referential there, that would be your first intelligent post in months, Shallow.

Seriously, you are a complete dork.

Ann Coulter looks worse every time I see her, more lame every time I hear hear, and always confused.

Blondes generally don't age well.

goldie_hawn_antes_ahora.jpg

How's her Turd Cutter lookin' these days?...

She always had a Cute Butt.

goldie.jpg

^A Doll back in the Day...

Valerie on the other hand...

valerie-bertinelli-bikini-photos.jpg

Still Fucking HOT... :eusa_drool:

:)

peace...

:)

peace...

Shorter women have cute butts, until......

do I need to draw a picture?

Opinions are like assholes. We all have them. Yours stinks.

If you intended to be self-referential there, that would be your first intelligent post in months, Shallow.

Still playing Lawyer, boy?

Seriously..I do hope your heart is doing well with that terrible diet you have.

Still having trouble climbing stairs?

Weak in both body and mind is no way to get ahead..

But heck..make a go at it.

Ah, the old snipping to destroy the meaning of what was actually posted ploy. A sure sign that you are a loser.

Ah. The old ignore the ellipses (which acknowledges that additional material has been snipped) and especially ignore the very first word of a post ploy. :eusa_liar: For your edification, that word was "if."

Muddle on, though,

Still playing Lawyer * * * * ?

It's not playing when you do it for a living and actually help people in the process, you dishonest piece of shit.

Speaking of your fundamental dishonesty, cum swallow, it appears you are still pretending to know anything about me or my life. :eusa_liar:

You couldn't get any more pathetic even if you went down on Dante in Macy's front window during the Thanksgiving Day Parade show.

It's not playing when you do it for a living and actually help people in the process, you dishonest piece of shit.

Speaking of your fundamental dishonesty, cum swallow, it appears you are still pretending to know anything about me or my life. :eusa_liar:

You couldn't get any more pathetic even if you went down on Dante in Macy's front window during the Thanksgiving Day Parade show.

Offering to "swallow" me, faggot? No thanks..I don't swing that way.

Stick to sucking lawyer dick for your "pearls" of wisdom, you fat oily worm.

And please do keep up the attacks from the safety of your keyboard.

But stop the offers, faggot. You're barking up the wrong tree.

Offering to "swallow" me * * * *?

Cum Swallow, you remain retarded. Merely noting that you are a sperm-burping, semen-swilling, jism-gargler doesn't constitute an offer, you dishonest old queen.

I don't actually care that you go down on the likes of Dainty. You're a quiff. So what? But the smell of stale cum on your breath given your lack of hygiene is quite malodorous and offensive. Try brushing next time, you flaming asshole.

Last edited:
Cum Swallow, you remain retarded. Merely noting that you are a sperm-burping, semen-swilling, jism-gargler doesn't constitute an offer, you dishonest old queen.

I don't actually care that you go down on the likes of Dainty. You're a quiff. So what? But the smell of stale cum on your breath given your lack of hygiene is quite malodorous and offensive. Try brushing next time, you flaming asshole.

Suckability..stop with the fuckin offers, will ya? Stick to your "lawyer" parties. What they see in a fat, greasy, slimy, limp wristed maggot like yourself is beyond me. I am pretty sure all that cum you swallow costs you big at the dentist. And your butthole is probably the size of the Holland tunnel, by now. Suckablity.

Really..why do your lawyers find your hillbilly like charm so appealing? I don't.

I like chicks, you fucking flaming faggot.

Sorry..that's fat fucking flaming faggot. And pretending to be a lawyer ain't helping much either.

So go fuck yourself.

Or that lawyer.

Ah, the old snipping to destroy the meaning of what was actually posted ploy. A sure sign that you are a loser.

Ah. The old ignore the ellipses (which acknowledges that additional material has been snipped) and especially ignore the very first word of a post ploy. :eusa_liar: For your edification, that word was "if."

Muddle on, though,

spot the ellipsis in

"sorry..."

for someone who snips posts at will, you sure are sensitive when it happens to your post.

Muddle on, though,

spot the ellipsis in

"sorry..."

for someone who snips posts at will, you sure are sensitive when it happens to your post.

Most queers are pretty sensitive.
Fortunately..I don't give a fuck.

I took the liberty of snipping all the stupid shit in your last post, Cum Swallow. Doesn't leave much! :lol:

Listen up, ya pussy. Go get some Midol for your menstrual cramps and feel free to come back and try again when your period is finished.

Muddle on, though,

spot the ellipsis in

"sorry..."

Most queers are pretty sensitive.
Fortunately..I don't give a fuck.

No. You don't give out fucks. You give blow jobs to old queers in freeway rest stops. Change your tampon, sister.

Forum List

Back