Dick Cheney looks awful

On another political board I was on at the time of his death, yes.
That's exactly what I was thinking.

And a lot of them now make their home here.

Even so, your deflection doesn't remove the fact that you made a thread that was at the least very tacky.

Okay, I'm trying to figure out what exactly Synthaholic did or said that was tacky in this thread. All I remember from him was that he posted a picture and said that Dick Cheney looks awful. You have to admit, knowing that the loss of weight is most likely not simply diet related that he does not look good.

Truthfully, I did not find the OP to be tacky.

I sure don't recall reading anything where he (I take it Synth is male) wished illness on the former VP.

Immie

Wondering why you made such a thread HT. So people could pop in and wish death on another, and then others fight over the comments?
If so, that is what you got.

Sheesh.

I made it because Dick Cheney looks awful. And nobody seems to be talking about it on cable news.

And threads like this are always interesting and sometimes very revealing.

Remember: you have the choice to click or not to click. ;)

Why in the WORLD would you expect people in the news to be talking about how awful Cheney looks?
That in itself is horrible.

Our news media is now what the National Enquirer was 30 years ago.
they would rather talk about Cheneys butt than discuss the legality of the Iraq war.

I am sure dicks passing will be a dramatic , touching ,bitter sweet moment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qruijbk6_VU

id-eots, you scumbag:

You don't really have to grunt so loud as you wallow in your own shit to prove you are just a fucking lowlife pig.

Your own tombstone would look like this, if it reflected your essence as a human being, you disgusting asshole:

images

"Here lies id-eots, a real bag of shit.
The hole in his head and in his soul is remembered."

here stands dick..war criminal and traitor...murderer of innocent..no heartbeat just the gurgle of coagulation evil.... no pulse..cuz dude...aint got no heart

Oh come on , we all know dick aint got long.

He had a great life and didnt much care about anyones elses life.

Hell he loved it when his guys outed our own cia agents for poltical reasons and got all giddy at troops fighting his war when he was never willing to fight himself.

Cheney is not a good person and never cared about anyone else.

You are a bitter hag at times ya know. Pissed that he had a great life and you don't? Shall we all clap when its your turn to go?

Even so, your deflection doesn't remove the fact that you made a thread that was at the least very tacky.

Okay, I'm trying to figure out what exactly Synthaholic did or said that was tacky in this thread. All I remember from him was that he posted a picture and said that Dick Cheney looks awful. You have to admit, knowing that the loss of weight is most likely not simply diet related that he does not look good.

I sure don't recall reading anything where he (I take it Synth is male) wished illness on the former VP.

Immie

Thank you, Immanuel!

Immie

Sorry Immie. I have known him a long time, and I have watched him throw many bombs over the years.
He knows EXACTLY what he made the thread for. And so do I.
Furthermore I know as a fact he despises Cheney. I have seen his posts over the years.
So I asked him about it. I consider him a friend of mine. He would not tolerate me making such a thread, and I won't him.

Immie

Thank you, Immanuel!

Ahh...so tell me. Do you like or dislike Cheney?

Your excuse for making the thread is ''because cable news isn't covering how awful he looks''. You avoided my question before, so I ask again. Why in the WORLD would any news talk about how awful he looks??

Immie

Sorry Immie. I have known him a long time, and I have watched him throw many bombs over the years.
Furthermore I know as a fact he despises Cheney. I have seen his posts over the years.
So I asked him about it. I consider him a friend of mine. He would not tolerate me making such a thread, and I won't him.

Here's a hint... I despise the man as well.

I look at the OP as being nothing more than a news bulletin type post. Dick Cheney does look awful. He does not look like he is in good health at all. That is a sad thing, but I did not find anything wrong with Synth's post.

A couple of months ago Zsa Zsa Gabor was in the news and they were saying she was on her death bed. If someone had posted that information in a thread would it have been tacky to do so?

Immie

Something to think about folks.

Death comes to us all.

ya but some its in their early twenties in a foreign country thanks to dicks lies..
the dirty old bastard

And who is keeping them there? So what are you saying? You're glad he is sick?

whos keeping them there...lame....am I glad that it is possible the cyborg technology may not be able to keep pace with dicks natural course towards death...YES

Immie

I look at the OP as being nothing more than a news bulletin type post. Dick Cheney does look awful. He does not look like he is in good health at all. That is a sad thing, but I did not find anything wrong with Synth's post.

A couple of months ago Zsa Zsa Gabor was in the news and they were saying she was on her death bed. If someone had posted that information in a thread would it have been tacky to do so?

Immie

If it were done so others would come in and wish for her death, then yes. IMO

I am sorry you despise the man. I don't. Nor did I despise any lib that may have died, or was on their death bed.

Immie

I am sorry you despise the man. I don't. Nor did I despise any lib that may have died, or was on their death bed.

What gives you the impression that this was Synth's motive?

As I stated earlier in this thread (I think), I dislike all politicians that do not think their shit stinks but that the flowers of the opposite party smell like rotting corpses and you have to admit that fits Dick Cheney to a "T".

Immie

Immie

As I stated earlier in this thread (I think), I dislike all politicians that do not think their shit stinks but that the flowers of the opposite party smell like rotting corpses and you have to admit that fits Dick Cheney to a "T".

Immie

No. I do not admit any such thing. We disagree. So be it. :)

Forum List

Back