Democrats Demand Comey Respond By Friday

Absolutely.....I'd want to know...AND THAT IS WHY there's a demand for these latest emails to be shared to the entire press corps with redacted segments if the emails contain national sensitive materials.

You couldn't care less if Hillary shipped our nuclear codes to Bejing, you'd still vote for her.

Pfft.

Seems to me they are in a position to demand nothing. :laugh:

Bullshit.......The FBI is still under the DOJ's jurisdiction, and had a report alleging Trump's close business ties with the Kremlin been made, you and your ilk would be screaming and demanding for additional proof at this late date.

James Comey was appointed by Bush. He is a registered Republican and he obviously colluded with the House to drop this October Surprise.

And yet the Democrats just loved him last July, eh? :lmao:

The Left is weak for letting the Right do this.

There's no "l This is almost as bad as when the Reagan team met with Iran prior to the 1980 election to promise favors in exchange for a delayed release of American hostages. This is what Republicans do. They are at war, and they will stop at nothing to rig this election.[/QUOTE]
Oh dear ...

You're linking the DOJ with the Democrats? Thank you for your honesty.

Is the FBI under the auspices of the DOJ? Yes or No?
Is it news to you that the DOJ is functioning under a democrats' administration?

Justice is blind. Obama's Justice Department is not.

Translation - I do not care if Hillary is guilty of mass murder and treason, I just want a fatter government check every month

Too dumb to even respond to....but expected from an idiot....Carry on....

i DID state for the emails to be shared with REDACTED segments if they would be too sensitive......This WOULD be a severe blow to Clinton that a segment of an email that had blacked out info. was sent over unsecured servers.

Sorry Nat, but the FBI doesn't work on your schedule. They don't do rush investigations because it may help the Hilary campaign.

They will work on their own schedule like they always have. More than likely if something is there, it won't come out until after the election anyway.

Pretty stupid assertion....What you're claiming is that Comey is doing this to keep his job???? He is toast regardless of what happens.....retirement by Christmas.

Wrong. If this event kills Hillary's chances and Trump becomes President, Comey will keep his job. If fired before then (against his contract) he will be rehired by Trump.

Sorry Nat, but the FBI doesn't work on your schedule. They don't do rush investigations because it may help the Hilary campaign.

They will work on their own schedule like they always have. More than likely if something is there, it won't come out until after the election anyway

Just for argument sake, let's say that after the FBI exhaustive investigation, they conclude that Clinton is innocent of all accusations.......would that then make Trump's administration illegitimate???

Just for argument sake, let's say that after the FBI exhaustive investigation, they conclude that Clinton is innocent of all accusations.......would that then make Trump's administration illegitimate???

I don't think so. Remember Hillary brought this on herself, and at the very least, the findings of the FBI investigation should have went to a grand jury. She got away with it.

It's sort of like OJ getting off for a double murder, but ending up in jail anyway for another incident. Either way, he's where he belongs, and so is Hillary.

I don't think so. Remember Hillary brought this on herself, and at the very least, the findings of the FBI investigation should have went to a grand jury. She got away with it.

Just for your own education.......the FBI does not control a grand jury.....DOJ does and the FBI is subject to the DOJ....something that Comey will soon find out.

Just for your own education.......the FBI does not control a grand jury.....DOJ does and the FBI is subject to the DOJ....something that Comey will soon find out.

I don't know what that has to do with what I said, but okay, I'm quite aware of that, just like I'm aware that the FBI does not recommend what the justice department should do with their findings, but Comey did anyway. But here is what I suspect happened:

Clinton met with Lynch on her plane to discuss the case. Lynch was concerned about her not indicting his wife with the information that was about to be revealed about Hillary. Bill (knowing the fix was in) told Lynch to just tell the public she will act on whatever Comey recommends. That will get her off the hook with the public and press.

A few days later, that's exactly what she did. She told the public she would follow Comey's recommendations. Now........that doesn't seem all that suspicious, but the FBI doesn't do that. The Justice Department makes that decision on their own no matter what the FBI says. So why did Comey make that recommendation and why was Lynch expecting him to?

It's almost scripted if you ask me.

Those at the DOJ are also accountable to the House and Senate Judiciary committees.

Ms. Lynch can be impeached from Congress. But that isn't enough. With Donald as Prez, Ms. Lynch can face a treason charge or four, well deserved on multiple counts.

This is the second time republicans scoffed at facts. Hillary says she wants all the facts released and they're mad about it....?

Chris Wallace says he's not going to be a fact checker and they cheer....?

trump-dancing.gif

Hildabeast is toast :badgrin:

Forum List

Back