Democrats Demand Comey Respond By Friday

Pfft.

Seems to me they are in a position to demand nothing. :laugh:

Bullshit.......The FBI is still under the DOJ's jurisdiction, and had a report alleging Trump's close business ties with the Kremlin been made, you and your ilk would be screaming and demanding for additional proof at this late date.

James Comey was appointed by Bush. He is a registered Republican and he obviously colluded with the House to drop this October Surprise.

If a Democrat FBI chief waited until 10 days before a national election to drop a vague story like this, Republicans on Capital Hill along with talk radio / FOX would cry corruption and call it a national emergency. They would make so much noise and run so many news stories that eventually the Democrat-FBI chief would be forced to step down.

There is absolutely no question about it.

The Left is weak for letting the Right do this. This is almost as bad as when the Reagan team met with Iran prior to the 1980 election to promise favors in exchange for a delayed release of American hostages. This is what Republicans do. They are at war, and they will stop at nothing to rig this election.
I think the left is pretty damn strong for having all of hillarys crimes of treason overlooked.
as far as Comey being republican? he is most likely afraid for his life, we know that people tend to die around the Clintons when they are under any investigation.
I wonder, if the Trump were to win, would Comey come out and suddenly tell the truth? if so, we could see hillary, obama and many more people end up in prison. It would be the finest year in American history.

Treason? Reagan sold weapons to the world's leading terrorist nation behind the backs of the American people, and he used the profits to fund an illegal war in Central America. Have you ever read the Iran/Contra report? This makes Hillary's emails look like a fucking petting zoo.

George Bush ignored an August 6 memo warning of an attack by Bin Laden using hijacked planes. And he didn't execute basic defense protocols to defend the eastern seaboard of the United States. This makes Benghazi look like romper room. And let's not even talk about the Niger uranium forgeries that made it look like the Hussein was building WMDs. When that hoax was revealed, members of the Bush administration should have been imprisoned - but the Left is weak.

Meanwhile you can't point to one smoking gun in Hillary's emails. If the Republicans on the House found ANYTHING of substance in her emails after spending close to a trillion dollars hunting her, those emails would have been leaked by Wiki or Russia ASAP. Nothing has come out, save stupid bullshit. You have smoke but no fire - and your party can offer scandals because your candidate doesn't understand policy issues.

But yeah. If Hillary's emails meet your standard for treason, than Ronald Reagan and Bush should have been impeached.

But let's face the facts about this election. The Dems have controlled the White House for 8 years. Rarely is a party granted 3 consecutive terms. I've alway thought that Hillary couldn't win this election. she is the weakest candidate the Dems have run in my lifetime by a wide margin. She has been effectively scandalized by the scumbag rightwing press, which is why Bernie should have been the nominee.

So if your side manage to lose the most winnable election in anyone's lifetime, than you need to rethink your approach. At some point the Republican Party has to offer policies rather than manufactured scandals and conspiracies.
manufactured scandals, you mean like all of the women that the DNC has brought out claiming Trump touched them?
as far as Reagan? prosecute him. I stopped respecting him the day he let all the illegals stay. This mass migration of the filthy illegals is mostly his fault.

Simple......To please his republican friends in congress; Comey has been in the dog house among his brethren, you know.

I see. So in order to "make up" he's going to start a national controversy. Good thinking.
You have to admit it is good thinking on the liberals part, just like it was good thinking to threaten war against Russia to insinuate that Trump was working with them.
Excellent thinking right there.

But let's face the facts about this election. The Dems have controlled the White House for 8 years. Rarely is a party granted 3 consecutive terms. I've alway thought that Hillary couldn't win this election. she is the weakest candidate the Dems have run in my lifetime by a wide margin. She has been effectively scandalized by the scumbag rightwing press, which is why Bernie should have been the nominee.

Precisely !!!! .....and there's a lesson here about democrats reaching across the aisle to appoint to prominent posts someone from the opposition party.

I think the left is pretty damn strong for having all of hillarys crimes of treason overlooked.
as far as Comey being republican? he is most likely afraid for his life, we know that people tend to die around the Clintons when they are under any investigation.
I wonder, if the Trump were to win, would Comey come out and suddenly tell the truth? if so, we could see hillary, obama and many more people end up in prison. It would be the finest year in American history.

That could be another theory. Maybe the reason he got Hillary off the hook is because he expected her to win without even a sweat. Now that he sees this is not so, he wants to be on the side that's winning to keep his job.

Clinton campaign caught on video. Where are all those news media rats going to swim to?

manufactured scandals, you mean like all of the women that the DNC has brought out claiming Trump touched them?

You should recognize the difference between PRIVATE parties' accusations, and the FBI's as a GOVERNMENT entity's tacit accusations....

You should recognize the difference between PRIVATE parties' accusations, and the FBI's as a GOVERNMENT entity's tacit accusations....
you should recognize the difference between coming out on ones own or being persuaded to do so by a national election committee.

Now that he sees this is not so, he wants to be on the side that's winning to keep his job.

Pretty stupid assertion....What you're claiming is that Comey is doing this to keep his job???? He is toast regardless of what happens.....retirement by Christmas.

you should recognize the difference between coming out on ones own or being persuaded to do so by a national election committee.

STILL, not a government sponsored witch hunt....somewhat akin to trump trotting out the Bill Clinton's accusers at a debate.

Now that he sees this is not so, he wants to be on the side that's winning to keep his job.

Pretty stupid assertion....What you're claiming is that Comey is doing this to keep his job???? He is toast regardless of what happens.....retirement by Christmas.
considering that the agents that put the case against hillary together are all pissed that it was dropped, and they are pissed because they know they had enough against her to bring her to trial, I think its a pretty stupid assertion on your part to claim that Comey was actually being honest and not coerced when he decided to drop the investigation.
but lets look at that word you used and see if we can find a reference to you in it
ASSertion... Yep, there it is.

STILL, not a government sponsored witch hunt....somewhat akin to trump trotting out the Bill Clinton's accusers at a debate.
I dont consider it a witch hunt, the agents dont consider it a witch hunt. What makes you so sure it is.
wouldnt you rather get to the bottom of this before a traitor is seated in the white house?

onsidering that the agents that put the case against hillary together are all pissed that it was dropped, and they are pissed because they know they had enough against her to bring her to trial,

Now THAT is speculative....Sure there might have been SOME agents who thought that, but such is NOT enough to undermine ...or to TRY to undermine a campiagn.

I dont consider it a witch hunt, the agents dont consider it a witch hunt. What makes you so sure it is.
wouldnt you rather get to the bottom of this before a traitor is seated in the white house?

Absolutely.....I'd want to know...AND THAT IS WHY there's a demand for these latest emails to be shared to the entire press corps with redacted segments if the emails contain national sensitive materials.

Absolutely.....I'd want to know...AND THAT IS WHY there's a demand for these latest emails to be shared to the entire press corps with redacted segments if the emails contain national sensitive materials.
If the emails do contain content of nationally sensitive materials, I dont think it would be wise for the FBI to release them for public review. The parameters for handling classified information must still be maintained during the investigation.
I too would love to know, because Im just as curious as the next guy, however I do understand that my knowing anything classified is not in the countries best interest right now. I have not had a clearance since 1986 when I left the military.
I know my place in society. Others need to learn their places.
And as a matter of interest, at this exact moment, not hillary or Trump or any of their campaign workers have the clearance to see these documents. Hillary left her clearance behind when she stopped pretending to be the SOS.

If the emails do contain content of nationally sensitive materials, I dont think it would be wise for the FBI to release them for public review.

i DID state for the emails to be shared with REDACTED segments if they would be too sensitive......This WOULD be a severe blow to Clinton that a segment of an email that had blacked out info. was sent over unsecured servers.

If the emails do contain content of nationally sensitive materials, I dont think it would be wise for the FBI to release them for public review.

i DID state for the emails to be shared with REDACTED segments if they would be too sensitive......This WOULD be a severe blow to Clinton that a segment of an email that had blacked out info. was sent over unsecured servers.
I am sure that those emails are being looked at by more than just a few agents.
And I also have faith that as soon as the bullshit is weeded out and the actual emails that could be an issue are left, we will all know as much as we can while still maintaining national security.
Honestly, there are documents that I saw/read while I was in the military, as of the day I left, had I been caught reading those exact same documents, I would have been arrested. Even though I already knew everything they said. My clearance was gone and I had no need to see them.
The same goes with any emails that hillary might have sent. She might have had the clearance to read them at one time, but she no longer does. Even though she already read them. The debriefing that one goes through draws a line on security. whatever you saw before this date, forget, never look at anything classified again beyond this date. ( hours worth of debriefing summed up in a few words)

Forum List

Back