Democrats Demand Comey Respond By Friday

Pfft.

Seems to me they are in a position to demand nothing. :laugh:

Bullshit.......The FBI is still under the DOJ's jurisdiction, and had a report alleging Trump's close business ties with the Kremlin been made, you and your ilk would be screaming and demanding for additional proof at this late date.

Yep, that is the hypocrisy of politics. Trump talks about grabbing women's crotch and Dems shit their pants while defending Hellary and Willie for all their exploits of women. So what, it only sucks when you are on the wrong side of it, like your sorry ass is now. Hahahahahaha

Well, gee, I dunno, but it seems the Clinton camp thinks maybe people, especially undecideds, independants, or those holding their nose to vote for her might factor in this new information and decide to bail on her.

And they know that they're on the front page now, instead of the Donald. bad place be with this sort of story heading into election day.

I'll ask again......

What does the average voter know today about any Clinton culpability that that same voter did not know last Thursday?

. Trump talks about grabbing women's crotch

PRECISELY !!!! Had someone else stated that Trump walks around grabbing women's pussies at will, you'd have something to bitch about.....BUT, Trump himself stated that he likes to do that..............See, the difference??? Probably not.

Well, gee, I dunno, but it seems the Clinton camp thinks maybe people, especially undecideds, independants, or those holding their nose to vote for her might factor in this new information and decide to bail on her.

And they know that they're on the front page now, instead of the Donald. bad place be with this sort of story heading into election day.

I'll ask again......

What does the average voter know today about any Clinton culpability that that same voter did not know last Thursday?

She is guilty as hell, just like they denied it till the Kenneth Starr report came out.

I'll ask again......

Ask the Clinton camp, they're the ones bent out of shape.

I'll also point out that you "asked again" a completely different question than the one I responded to. Nice try at emulating the intellectual dishonesty of your idol via the use of the logical fallacy of moving the goalposts, but you can take that lame shit elsewhere.

This is the same bullshit he did with his press conference. Stood up there made a bunch of baseless claims like "IDK, but they could've been hacked by terrorists...just sayin'". Then when questioned under oath he had nothing burger.

Pfft.

over half the country wants the democrats to respond to the video showing them discussing voter fraud. I think if they go first and respond, have interviews by real news agencies, maybe get Hillary to answer for them, then maybe they will have a right to demand something.
Until then? they gave up their rights to any demands.

I'll ask again......

They know that she is under criminal investigation by the FBI.

Just how dumb are you?

Simple question Nat.
The dems are supposedly demanding that these emails be released, all of em.
How forthcoming was Hillary when the congress and FBI asked that she release all her emails; even after they were subpoenad.

Simple answer.....It is ALWAYS up to the accuser to reveal what is backing the accusation (I'm sure you'd agree when it comes to women going after Trump)
Well in this case, the accuser is hillary, she is accusing the FBI of holding on to things that dont have any bearing on her. So she needs to come out and say what she is afraid of those e-mails showing. Once she provides evidence that they can show nothing against her, then she might have a position to demand they be released to her.

Pfft.

Bullshit.......The FBI is still under the DOJ's jurisdiction, and had a report alleging Trump's close business ties with the Kremlin been made, you and your ilk would be screaming and demanding for additional proof at this late date.

James Comey was appointed by Bush. He is a registered Republican and he obviously colluded with the House to drop this October Surprise.

If a Democrat FBI chief waited until 10 days before a national election to drop a vague story like this, Republicans on Capital Hill along with talk radio / FOX would cry corruption and call it a national emergency. They would make so much noise and run so many news stories that eventually the Democrat-FBI chief would be forced to step down.

There is absolutely no question about it.

The Left is weak for letting the Right do this. This is almost as bad as when the Reagan team met with Iran prior to the 1980 election to promise favors in exchange for a delayed release of American hostages. This is what Republicans do. They are at war, and they will stop at nothing to rig this election.

Pfft.

James Comey was appointed by Bush. He is a registered Republican and he obviously colluded with the House to drop this October Surprise.

If a Democrat FBI chief waited until 10 days before a national election to drop a vague story like this, Republicans on Capital Hill along with talk radio / FOX would cry corruption and call it a national emergency. They would make so much noise and run so many news stories that eventually the Democrat-FBI chief would be forced to step down.

The Left is weak for letting the Right do this. This is almost as bad as when the Reagan team met with Iran prior to the 1980 election to promise favors in exchange for a delayed release of American hostages. This is what Republicans do. They are at war, and they will stop at nothing to rig this election.
I think the left is pretty damn strong for having all of hillarys crimes of treason overlooked.
as far as Comey being republican? he is most likely afraid for his life, we know that people tend to die around the Clintons when they are under any investigation.
I wonder, if the Trump were to win, would Comey come out and suddenly tell the truth? if so, we could see hillary, obama and many more people end up in prison. It would be the finest year in American history.

Had she been fully cooperative to begin with this delay, and unfortunate timing may have been avoided.
Looks like the queens pigeons have come home to roost. And are now shiting all over her coronation.
And to think she brought this upon herself... How truly delicious.

Why in the world would Comey open it up again if there was nothing???

Simple......To please his republican friends in congress; Comey has been in the dog house among his brethren, you know.
Do you have a link to the proof of this? You are accusing Comey of something so its on you to prove it.
Personally I think Comey is using it to discount the information and try to make hillary look even more innocent

I'll ask again......

I can say as an Independent who stills votes Democrat that I'm glad that I have yet to vote and this may affect my vote on Super Tuesday.

Some of us are not quite ready to make a final decision during this questionable and contentious election.

Pfft.

I think the left is pretty damn strong for having all of hillarys crimes of treason overlooked.
as far as Comey being republican? he is most likely afraid for his life, we know that people tend to die around the Clintons when they are under any investigation.
I wonder, if the Trump were to win, would Comey come out and suddenly tell the truth? if so, we could see hillary, obama and many more people end up in prison. It would be the finest year in American history.

Treason? Reagan sold weapons to the world's leading terrorist nation behind the backs of the American people, and he used the profits to fund an illegal war in Central America. Have you ever read the Iran/Contra report? This makes Hillary's emails look like a fucking petting zoo.

George Bush ignored an August 6 memo warning of an attack by Bin Laden using hijacked planes. And he didn't execute basic defense protocols to defend the eastern seaboard of the United States. This makes Benghazi look like romper room. And let's not even talk about the Niger uranium forgeries that made it look like the Hussein was building WMDs. When that hoax was revealed, members of the Bush administration should have been imprisoned - but the Left is weak.

Meanwhile you can't point to one smoking gun in Hillary's emails. If the Republicans on the House found ANYTHING of substance in her emails after spending close to a trillion dollars hunting her, those emails would have been leaked by Wiki or Russia ASAP. Nothing has come out, save stupid bullshit. You have smoke but no fire. You have moral outrage, but it is so transparently selective and partisan.

But yeah. If Hillary's emails meet your standard for treason, than Ronald Reagan and Bush should have been impeached.

But let's face the facts about this election. The Dems have controlled the White House for 8 years. Rarely is a party granted 3 consecutive terms. I've alway thought that Hillary couldn't win this election. she is the weakest candidate the Dems have run in my lifetime by a wide margin. She has been effectively scandalized by the scumbag rightwing press, which is why Bernie should have been the nominee.

So if your side manages to lose the most winnable election in anyone's lifetime, than you need to rethink your approach. At some point the Republican Party has to offer policies rather than manufactured scandals and conspiracies.

Forum List

Back