Reaction score
Pfft.

Seems to me they are in a position to demand nothing. :laugh:

nat4900

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Pfft.

Bullshit.......The FBI is still under the DOJ's jurisdiction, and had a report alleging Trump's close business ties with the Kremlin been made, you and your ilk would be screaming and demanding for additional proof at this late date.

PredFan

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Pfft.

Bullshit.......The FBI is still under the DOJ's jurisdiction, and had a report alleging Trump's close business ties with the Kremlin been made, you and your ilk would be screaming and demanding for additional proof at this late date.
Yeah and if a pig could fly out of my ass....

Norman

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Pfft.

The denial is strong with this one...

bear513

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Pfft.

And that would be bigger then Hillary's uranium deal with Russia?

OP
Billy_Kinetta

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pfft.

Oh dear ...

You're linking the DOJ with the Democrats? Thank you for your honesty.

I have no problem with any legal business ties Trump may have, and the "if" element - the primary deflective clause of any conversation with Democrats - don't fly.

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Pfft.

I think Comey should take the fifth. What do ewe think?

Fueri

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Really, 1 Week?

Sorry fucktards, but you guys were the shit heads who couldn't release hillary's emails, and those of her aides, because it was an undue burden on State, and it was your lawyers who testified that it would take 75 YEARS to review the material.

Let that sink in: 75 years was their position. and they presented that argument in a court of law.

Now, it's "speed it up, one week, max".

the queen of foot dragging now wants to see some hopping, so the FBI had better put on its hopping shoes.

that's priceless. LOL.

Fuck them.

Norman

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Really, 1 Week?

Sorry fucktards, but you guys were the shit heads who couldn't release hillary's emails, and those of her aides, because it was an undue burden on State, and it was your lawyers who testified that it would take 75 YEARS to review the material.

Let that sink in: 75 years was their position. and they presented that argument in a court of law.

Now, it's "speed it up, one week, max".

the queen of foot dragging now wants to see some hopping, so the FBI had better put on its hopping shoes.

that's priceless. LOL.

Fuck them.
75 years... that does sounds appropriate for her sentence.

LordBrownTrout

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Pfft.

Nope, its an active investigation.

tyroneweaver

Gold Member
Reaction score
Pfft.

Simple question Nat.
The dems are supposedly demanding that these emails be released, all of em.
How forthcoming was Hillary when the congress and FBI asked that she release all her emails; even after they were subpoenad.

nat4900

Diamond Member
Reaction score

True.....which means there could be something "there" or nothing......So, what should a voter then do different than what a voter thought he or she should do as of last Thursday ?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Simple question Nat.
The dems are supposedly demanding that these emails be released, all of em.
How forthcoming was Hillary when the congress and FBI asked that she release all her emails; even after they were subpoenad.
Simple answer.....It is ALWAYS up to the accuser to reveal what is backing the accusation (I'm sure you'd agree when it comes to women going after Trump)

nat4900

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Oh dear ...

You're linking the DOJ with the Democrats? Thank you for your honesty.

Is the FBI under the auspices of the DOJ? Yes or No?
Is it news to you that the DOJ is functioning under a democrats' administration?

Fueri

Platinum Member
Reaction score

True.....which means there could be something "there" or nothing......So, what should a voter then do different than what a voter thought he or she should do as of last Thursday ?

Well, gee, I dunno, but it seems the Clinton camp thinks maybe people, especially undecideds, independants, or those holding their nose to vote for her might factor in this new information and decide to bail on her.

And they know that they're on the front page now, instead of the Donald. bad place be with this sort of story heading into election day.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List