Democrats Demand Comey Respond By Friday

image.jpeg

Pfft.

Seems to me they are in a position to demand nothing. :laugh:

Bullshit.......The FBI is still under the DOJ's jurisdiction, and had a report alleging Trump's close business ties with the Kremlin been made, you and your ilk would be screaming and demanding for additional proof at this late date.

Pfft.

Bullshit.......The FBI is still under the DOJ's jurisdiction, and had a report alleging Trump's close business ties with the Kremlin been made, you and your ilk would be screaming and demanding for additional proof at this late date.

Yeah and if a pig could fly out of my ass....

Pfft.

The denial is strong with this one...

Pfft.

And that would be bigger then Hillary's uranium deal with Russia?

images

Pfft.

Oh dear ...

You're linking the DOJ with the Democrats? Thank you for your honesty.

I have no problem with any legal business ties Trump may have, and the "if" element - the primary deflective clause of any conversation with Democrats - don't fly.

Pfft.

I think Comey should take the fifth. What do ewe think?

Really, 1 Week?

Sorry fucktards, but you guys were the shit heads who couldn't release hillary's emails, and those of her aides, because it was an undue burden on State, and it was your lawyers who testified that it would take 75 YEARS to review the material.

Let that sink in: 75 years was their position. and they presented that argument in a court of law.

Now, it's "speed it up, one week, max".

the queen of foot dragging now wants to see some hopping, so the FBI had better put on its hopping shoes.

that's priceless. LOL.

Fuck them.

Really, 1 Week?

Sorry fucktards, but you guys were the shit heads who couldn't release hillary's emails, and those of her aides, because it was an undue burden on State, and it was your lawyers who testified that it would take 75 YEARS to review the material.

Let that sink in: 75 years was their position. and they presented that argument in a court of law.

Now, it's "speed it up, one week, max".

the queen of foot dragging now wants to see some hopping, so the FBI had better put on its hopping shoes.

that's priceless. LOL.

Fuck them.

75 years... that does sounds appropriate for her sentence.

Pfft.

Nope, its an active investigation.

Pfft.

Simple question Nat.
The dems are supposedly demanding that these emails be released, all of em.
How forthcoming was Hillary when the congress and FBI asked that she release all her emails; even after they were subpoenad.

True.....which means there could be something "there" or nothing......So, what should a voter then do different than what a voter thought he or she should do as of last Thursday ?

Simple question Nat.
The dems are supposedly demanding that these emails be released, all of em.
How forthcoming was Hillary when the congress and FBI asked that she release all her emails; even after they were subpoenad.

Simple answer.....It is ALWAYS up to the accuser to reveal what is backing the accusation (I'm sure you'd agree when it comes to women going after Trump)

Oh dear ...

You're linking the DOJ with the Democrats? Thank you for your honesty.

Is the FBI under the auspices of the DOJ? Yes or No?
Is it news to you that the DOJ is functioning under a democrats' administration?

True.....which means there could be something "there" or nothing......So, what should a voter then do different than what a voter thought he or she should do as of last Thursday ?

Well, gee, I dunno, but it seems the Clinton camp thinks maybe people, especially undecideds, independants, or those holding their nose to vote for her might factor in this new information and decide to bail on her.

And they know that they're on the front page now, instead of the Donald. bad place be with this sort of story heading into election day.

Forum List

Back