Democrat Goldman going after Rudy without evidence

and Trump was colluding with Russia, and career politicians would NEVER do anything illegal, immoral, or corrupt to try and make sure Trump never has power again!!!!

you cant reason with morons like whitebitch.

All of the above, and the post you're responding to have been proven, and in most cases, Trump has admitted to all of it. 9 of Trump's compaign officials were convicted of illegal activities involving Russia - including giving Republican polling information to a Russian spy.

Democrats haven't done anything illegal to keep Trump out of office. Trump is the guy doing all of the illegal shit.

"Goldman is a douchebag"
------------------------------------------------

????
How would poster Rawley know?
Personal acquaintance?
Professional acquaintance?
Familiar with descriptions of his work product?
Know of family details?

Now look, good poster Rawley, my avatar ain't trying to highlight your postings, but......but if you are gonna be a responsible adult with gravitas and come on to a public social media site and make a rather pejorative allegation.....well, amigo, you gotta back it up.
Lest people think you are a flake and liar.

I'm mildly confident that is not how you wish to be perceived.
So.....
.....so give us your vetting on your "douchebag" allegation.

Batter up, mein freund.

As a matter of fact Judge Edgeron issued a summary finding on Trump before he heard one single word of testimony. The fact that Trump wasn't even allowed to choose between a bench trial or a trial by jury means that the case is rigged. If you look at the judge's wife's social media you can tell that she has it in for Trump.
So don't tell me that judges can't be bought or can't be prejudiced against the accused. Clearly you're living in some sort of liberal induced alternate universe. Next you're gonna tell me you believe in Unicorns.

Bullshit, his trash lawyers were to stupid to ask for a jury trial!!! You know this and yet you still lie!

If you look at the judge's wife's social media you can tell that she has it in for Trump.
Gawd Almighty!!! Mud!!!

Trumper Lie!

Edgeron's wife does not even have a Social Media account.... whomever y'all claim is her, is NOT.

Gawd Almighty!!! Mud!!!

Trumper Lie!

Edgeron's wife does not even have a Social Media account.... whomever y'all claim is her, is NOT.

Yeah......and I bet you believe in unicorns too.
She gets caught trashing Trump and all of the sudden the communist broadcasting networks all put out stories that she never had a social media account, even though her husband appears shirtless on the one her husband has. The reason they do this is because they know dipshits like you want so much to believe their lies.

Last edited:
------------------------------------------------

????
How would poster Rawley know?
Personal acquaintance?
Professional acquaintance?
Familiar with descriptions of his work product?
Know of family details?

Now look, good poster Rawley, my avatar ain't trying to highlight your postings, but......but if you are gonna be a responsible adult with gravitas and come on to a public social media site and make a rather pejorative allegation.....well, amigo, you gotta back it up.
Lest people think you are a flake and liar.

I'm mildly confident that is not how you wish to be perceived.
So.....
.....so give us your vetting on your "douchebag" allegation.

Batter up, mein freund.

A political leader misspeaks to the media, using a fraught and ill-chosen word and promptly walks it back. And for that poster Rawley's avatar terms the politician a "douchebag"?
Are you OK, Rawley?
You seem to be trying way way too hard here.

"Democratic Rep. Dan Goldman walked back comments he made Sunday on MSNBC calling for Donald Trump to be "eliminated," saying on Twitter that he "mistakenly used the wrong word to express the importance for America that Donald Trump doesn’t become President again."

A political leader misspeaks to the media, using a fraught and ill-chosen word and promptly walks it back. And for that poster Rawley's avatar terms the politician a "douchebag"?
Are you OK, Rawley?
You seem to be trying way way too hard here.

"Democratic Rep. Dan Goldman walked back comments he made Sunday on MSNBC calling for Donald Trump to be "eliminated," saying on Twitter that he "mistakenly used the wrong word to express the importance for America that Donald Trump doesn’t become President again."
I'm fine. You?

She gets caught trashing Trump and all of the sudden the communist broadcasting networks all put out stories that she never had a social media account, even though her husband appears shirtless on the one her husband has. The reason they do this is because they know dipshits like you want so much to believe their lies.

Laura Loomer? Please.

show us the evidence of what she makes claims of....then maybe she can be believed.

Laura Loomer? Please.

show us the evidence of what she makes claims of....then maybe she can be believed.
I saw the pictures over a month ago.
All they're doing is denying it.......and you're one of those that always believes everything the left tells you.
A simple denial isn't proof of anything.
I thought it was a bit strange that this friggen judge seemed to hate Trump so much. Turns out he was going Disney advertising his nakedness on a teenager site online. He was trying to get a date. Guy's a pedophile.

Just like this Trump critic is into children......seems most of Trump's critics are fcking children.

Last edited:
I saw the pictures over a month ago.
All they're doing is denying it.......and you're one of those that always believes everything the left tells you.
A simple denial isn't proof of anything.
I thought it was a bit strange that this friggen judge seemed to hate Trump so much. Turns out he was going Disney advertising his nakedness on a teenager site online. He was trying to get a date. Guy's a pedophile.

Just like this Trump critic is into children......seems most of Trump's critics are fcking children.

You are simply regurgitating a lie, Mud....

She showed no proof this was the wife of the judge, or any connection to this poster with the same name.

And you are pretty naive and gullible that you actually believe a judge's wife would ever post stuff like that...... :lol:

All of the above, and the post you're responding to have been proven, and in most cases, Trump has admitted to all of it. 9 of Trump's compaign officials were convicted of illegal activities involving Russia - including giving Republican polling information to a Russian spy.
Dare you to post links......dare you.

Or a judge and jury to bribe and rig.

I'm sure he's hand-picked his judge....and is making sure that it's in a heavy Democrat district.

So sad, considering the fact Giuliani was a US Attorney for the District of New York and the 107th mayor of NYC.
Giuliani is the last person that would tamper with evidence.

If you believe any of this garbage I seriously question your judgment.
Guliiani being a U.S. Atty decades ago has nothing to do with the deranged hack he turned into in servitude to Trump.

He's not only bankrupt now thanks to his involvement with Trump & his coup attempt but his next stop will be prison. Which is where he belongs.

Btw,,Guiliani is getting sued in Georgia for what he did to those two election workers where he tried to destroy them based on a pack of lies. He's hiding evidence from the plaintiff's attorneys pointing to his guilt & probably Trump's & that jury is going to crucify him. Count on it.

Last edited:
Dare you to post links......dare you.

Trump Campaign cheated by getting a foreign adversary's help ... Russian help.

She hasn't been "caught" doing ANYTHING you old fool. Your trash party used a fake account to slander the woman.

Furthermore, if the judge's wife was inclined to call Trump names, she has the right under the First Amendment to Constituion to say whatever she wants, because she not under indictment, or threatening Trump's life.

RE: the prolific poster, Mudwhistle.

In my opinion, while the man or woman, behind the avatar may possibly be a responsible adult here in America, or some English speaking country, while he may be that.....what his avatar is not, is a poster with gravitas or integrity. His avatar, poorly represents any intelligence or sincerity.

Too many times that avatar will post up here some RWNJ/Fringie statement....oftentimes allegations against a person or a group ... and when asked to vet the claim, to offer proof, to demonstrate there is some there there.....well, the avataree, Mudwhistle, disappears. Skips to other threads. Takes a sabbatical. Hides.

My poor avatar has seen it enough times to suspect that Mudwhistle is really the same guy as poster EMH, or little Bripat, maybe even Lastamender. Just some unhappy grievance-filled ne'er-do-well who uses several devices to post under different avatar names? I can only speculate on that.

Other than that, my avatar....and me too.....think he adds a bit of a fringie vibe to this chatroom. Sort of a Forrest Gumpian chocolate expectation that......you never know what you're gonna get.

Mudwhistle is silly and unserious.....but also a great example of a bad example. And for that ....there is merit.

IMHO

Trump Campaign cheated by getting a foreign adversary's help ... Russian help.
But that wasn't my dare........try again.
No one was convicted of any criminal wrong doing in the Trump campaign.
Show how Manafort giving Ivan polling information helped or hurt anyone.......and what law wasn't Manafort convicted of for providing that polling data?

You notice the Dragoonlady hasn't proven me wrong?

She can't.

Dare you.....double dog dare you.......

Forum List

Back