RUDY Blasts Deep State Indictments

leftwinger

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2015
driving
Rudy was charged with crimes for tweeting, placing phone calls to election officials, and for claiming election workers were counting ballots after hours outside of public view in the State Farm Arena.

Rudy put Fani Willis on notice and issued a warning as he spoke to the press outside of the Fulton County courthouse.

“I’m the same Rudy Giuliani that took down the mafia that made New York City the safest city in America,” Giuliani said referring to his work taking down mob bosses from the Bonnano, Colombo, Gambino and Genovese mafia families while he was a federal prosecutor.

“Enemies of our republic were destroying rights, sacred rights. They’re destroying my right to counsel, my right to be a lawyer. They’re destroying his right to counsel. It’s not accidental that they’ve indicted all as lawyers. Never heard of that before in America,” he added.

Rudy said the they’re coming for all Americans.

“Whether you dislike or you like Donald Trump, let me give you a warning: it’s gonna come for you when the political winds shift, as they always do, let us pray that Republicans are more honest, more trustworthy, and more American than these people in charge of this government,” Rudy said.

“Donald Trump told you this. They weren’t just coming for him or me,” he said.

** right on Rudy. Time to fight back and fight back hard. This is a trumped up persecution of American citizens targeted at continuing to suppress the real vote of the people. Ruby and them are on video running secret hidden Ballots without observation, then claimed to re-seal them. We all saw 3AM vote spikes in 4-5 big counties. Kick some butt Rudy, Donald, Syndey. They are going to jail you no matter what, scorch the system on the way out. Get the word out to real American citizens.

It could be that Trump has ordered his co-conspirators to test the waters on whether or not he still has the power to challenge America's government.

Will his proud boys hear the call or will Trump finally play all his cards to no avail?

If Trump shows up in Georgia he's going to have to get a hundred thousand supporters out on the streets with him!

Rudy was charged with crimes for tweeting, placing phone calls to election officials, and for claiming election workers were counting ballots after hours outside of public view in the State Farm Arena.

Rudy put Fani Willis on notice and issued a warning as he spoke to the press outside of the Fulton County courthouse.

“I’m the same Rudy Giuliani that took down the mafia that made New York City the safest city in America,” Giuliani said referring to his work taking down mob bosses from the Bonnano, Colombo, Gambino and Genovese mafia families while he was a federal prosecutor.

“Enemies of our republic were destroying rights, sacred rights. They’re destroying my right to counsel, my right to be a lawyer. They’re destroying his right to counsel. It’s not accidental that they’ve indicted all as lawyers. Never heard of that before in America,” he added.

“Whether you dislike or you like Donald Trump, let me give you a warning: it’s gonna come for you when the political winds shift, as they always do, let us pray that Republicans are more honest, more trustworthy, and more American than these people in charge of this government,” Rudy said.

** right on Rudy. Time to fight back and fight back hard. This is a trumped up persecution of American citizens targeted at continuing to suppress the real vote of the people. Ruby and them are on video running secret hidden Ballots without observation, then claimed to re-seal them. We all saw 3AM vote spikes in 4-5 big counties. Kick some butt Rudy, Donald, Syndey. They are going to jail you no matter what, scorch the system on the way out. Get the word out to real American citizens.

Looks like we now know who the next Democrat nominee is for Gov of GA in 2026. And still believe this whole case will be in federal court.

When a lawyers legal advice can be a crime what the hell are we doing?....
Look. If lawyer A gives legal advice to a mobbed up client on how to more safely commit a crime, sure he can be prosecuted for being a house counsel.

But if the lawyer is simply offering a considered and researched legal opinion, and even noting that it might not be generally accepted, he isn’t committing a crime.

Our DOJ (in the pretend guise of a not very “special” counsel) is undermining the Constitution and the rights of our free people. Their actions are absolutely disgraceful. There is no excuse for a scumbag like Smith or a dope like Weiss to be special counsels. Bragg has disgraced the office of the NY County DA. And Fani lives up to her name. A real ass.

Rudy was charged with a crime for participating in a conspiracy to overturn an election.

This isn't rocket surgery fellas. Stop trying to pretend you don't get it.

Greasy Giuliani deliberately edited the State Farm Arena video to create a false narrative. He did more than "claim" something. HE MANUFACTURED A DELIBERATE HOAX.

I hope he dies in prison.

Trump's accusation of fraud in Georgia had already been debunked when he called the Republican Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger. You all need to read the transcript of that call.

Trump brought up the already debunked bullshit about the "suitcases" of ballots. His hoax was based on a deliberately edited video created to hoax you rubes. During the call, Raffensperger offered to provide Trump the FULL video of the entire evening which exploded the hoax Trump was pushing.

Trump's response?

Raffensperger: Mr. President, we’ll send you the link from WSB.

Trump: I don’t care about the link. I don’t need it.

Trump then threatened to weaponize the federal government and prosecute Raffensperger and his attorney if they did not go along with his hoax.

And THAT is when he crossed the line into illegality.

"That’s a criminal, that’s a criminal offense. And you can’t let that happen. That’s a big risk to you and to Ryan, your lawyer. And that’s a big risk. But they are shredding ballots, in my opinion, based on what I’ve heard. And they are removing machinery and they’re moving it as fast as they can, both of which are criminal finds. And you can’t let it happen and you are letting it happen. You know, I mean, I’m notifying you that you’re letting it happen. So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have because we won the state."

Trump brought up criminality a dozen times when threatening Raffensperger.

Raffensperger: You’re talking about the State Farm video. And I think it’s extremely unfortunate that Rudy Giuliani or his people, they sliced and diced that video and took it out of context. The next day we brought in WSB-TV and we let them show, see the full run of tape and what you’ll see, the events that transpired are nowhere near what was projected by, you know —

Raffensperger: Mr. President, we’ll send you the link from WSB.

Trump: I don’t care about the link. I don’t need it.

Trump hired not one, but TWO, research firms to prove his Big Lie.

The TWO firms Trump hired found no fraud.

TWO!

Trump buried those reports and continued to lie.

The Michigan Republican House Speaker and Republican Senate Majority Leader said there was no fraud and would certify the election. Trump ignored them and continued to lie.

The US Attorney General and the Deputy Attorney General told Trump there was no fraud. Trump ignored them and continued to lie.

A recount in Wisconsin demanded by Trump found there was no fraud and actually increased Trump's loss by a wider margin. Trump continued to lie.

State and federal courts, including many helmed by Trump appointees, found no proof of fraud. Trump ignored them and continued to lie.

The Director of National Intelligence informed Trump the election was secure and there was no fraud. Trump ignored him and continued to lie.

The Department of Homeland Security's Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency told Trump there was no fraud. Trump ignored them and continued to lie.

The senior White House attorneys told Trump there was no fraud. Trump ignored them and continued to lie.

Senior staffers of Trump's own campaign team told him he had lost! Trump ignored them and continued to lie.

State legislators and secretaries of state all around the country, many of whom were Republicans who had backed Trump's re-election, told Trump there was no fraud and he had lost. Trump ignored them and continued to lie.

Trump knew he lost.

With his Big Lie defeated at every turn, Trump drafted illegal fake electors in seven states.

I can’t believe that America’s mayor has now become the enemy of the far left-wing media and fake Democrat politicians. It’s unimaginable. The guy has done nothing wrong. People have a right to disagree with the outcome of the election just like Stacey Abrams did in the Georgia governor election of 2018.

Rudy was born to be raped in jail.

Rudy was charged with a crime for participating in a conspiracy to overturn an election.

This isn't rocket surgery fellas. Stop trying to pretend you don't get it.
This will get his hair dye melting

Forum List

Back