Democrat Goldman going after Rudy without evidence

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
You'd think he'd have evidence before making wild claims. Goldman was pressed for evidence, but he did not provide any. How does he think he's going to get a judge to agree with him if he's got no evidence?

---Dem suggests Hunter Biden's hard drive was 'manipulated by Rudy Giuliani or Russia' without evidence---

Democrats never had a speck of evidence when they impeached Trump twice. Why should this be any different.

You'd think he'd have evidence before making wild claims. Goldman was pressed for evidence, but he did not provide any. How does he think he's going to get a judge to agree with him if he's got no evidence?

---Dem suggests Hunter Biden's hard drive was 'manipulated by Rudy Giuliani or Russia' without evidence---

Roodles going into this as damaged goods. Roodles lost all credibility

Look up the meaning of an indictment.

You can put anything you want in it, and it doesn't have to be something you can prove.
That's what the trial is for.
Well, maybe he can be found innocent of doctoring the laptop. I won't care. Still, if an indictment is involved, it won't be a political trial with innocence depending on how many Republicans are in the Senate to disregard evidence. Looks like there will be courtroom standards, a jury, evidence, and a requirement to be found guilty beyond the shadow of a doubt or found innocent.

Attachments

• 1701663708962.png
    1701663708962.png
    11.3 KB · Views: 5
Well, maybe he can be found innocent of doctoring the laptop. I won't care. Still, if an indictment is involved, it won't be a political trial with innocence depending on how many Republicans are in the Senate to disregard evidence. Looks like there will be courtroom standards, a jury, evidence, and a requirement to be found guilty beyond the shadow of a doubt or found innocent.
Goldman is a compulsive liar.
He has been caught lying under oath on several occasions.
I wouldn't believe him if he told me shit was brown.

Goldman is a compulsive liar.
He has been caught lying under oath on several occasions.
I wouldn't believe him if he told me shit was brown.
He's a politician. They make lawyers look like choirboys when it comes to proof as they almost never have to prove anything. He gets to rattle all he wants, but it takes a prosecutor to indict, and up to a prosecutor to prove.

He's a politician. They make lawyers look like choirboys when it comes to proof as they almost never have to prove anything. He gets to rattle all he wants, but it takes a prosecutor to indict, and up to a prosecutor to prove.
Or a judge and jury to bribe and rig.

I'm sure he's hand-picked his judge....and is making sure that it's in a heavy Democrat district.

So sad, considering the fact Giuliani was a US Attorney for the District of New York and the 107th mayor of NYC.
Giuliani is the last person that would tamper with evidence.

If you believe any of this garbage I seriously question your judgment.

Meanwhile bank records, whistleblower testimony is proving just how much corruption took place. Nobody cares about the hard drive at this point Dems have much bigger problems.

Forum List

Back