Rudy Giuliani Files for Bankruptcy Protection After Court Loss

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
It's hard to believe 20 years ago this man was America's Mayor. After everything he did for New York and the country, his fall from grace is tragic, yet volitional.

He brought it on himself....Kraken indeed.

If he had put in the work like he should have instead of trying to make headlines for himself he would not have found himself in such a pickle.

Agree

Rudy is a freaking LAWYER
He should know how to phrase things, what he can say and what he can’t.

His rants were begging to be sued

I can understand My Pillow Guy is that stupid that he doesn’t know what he can say and what gets him in trouble

Rudy should know better

Last edited:
He needs to ride a book "Let's make a deal"

I tell you what I know and you tell me when to stop

which should make him some quick cash

It's hard to believe 20 years ago this man was America's Mayor. After everything he did for New York and the country, his fall from grace is tragic, yet volitional.

Before I looked it up he was worth $50 million. Then he gets found guilty and ordered to pay up suddenly now he says he's worth $1-$10 million.

He should not be able to go bankrupt until he pays these two women everything he possibly can.

Then the rest of his life if he gets a job to go show a foreign dictator how to rig their election, he needs to pay them. Write a book, pay them.

What is tragic is the abuse of power by our legal system and law enforcement. Hacks and traitors approve. The OP is simply one of them.

They ran ballots without observation (multiple scans) and never explained why or how they would violate Election law and not be questioned on it. Never any clear, clean answers.

This Rudy persecution is part of the witch hunt of anything "not deep state".

Agree

I can understand My Pillow Guy is that stupid that he doesn’t know what he can say and what gets him in trouble

Rudy should know better
He has lost his fucking mind. He is old and and is mentally slipping.

They ran ballots without observation (multiple scans) and never explained why or how they would violate Election law and not be questioned on it. Never any clear, clean answers.

This Rudy persecution is part of the witch hunt of anything "not deep state".
You are correct, of course. But Rudy could have mitigated his exposure. He, like Biden, is old and has age-related cognitive decline. But unlike Biden, Rudy does not have a staff by taxpayers to guide him and look out for him.

Although my prior post in this silly thread got deleted, I will try it again

Rudy was great as America’s mayor. Then he affiliated himself with Trump, so lots of people took a huge dislike to him as a kind of knee-jerk reaction.

He spoke about a couple of election workers and they thought his words defamed them. (Truth is supposed to be a defense, but apparently it doesn’t always work. Alas.)

Anyway, in that lawsuit, Rudy (or his lawyers?) made some mistakes. So while I don’t believe he did actually defame the plaintiffs, he did bring down the determination of liability on himself, to some extent.

That’s far different than the awarded judgment. That amount is patently absurd and shouldn’t survive an appeal. But yes, it did lead to him being forced to declare bankruptcy. There’s no shame in that — especially under these circumstances.

Bankruptcy itself does not always discharge a debt like a tort judgment award. But there are circumstances where (depending on the timing of the bankruptcy petition filing) it can provide some relief to the debtor.

You are correct, of course. But Rudy could have mitigated his exposure. He, like Biden, is old and has age-related cognitive decline. But unlike Biden, Rudy does not have a staff by taxpayers to guide him and look out for him.
Trump puts Rudy in those situations and Rudy is in over his head.
Rudy is now ruined and Trump is nowhere to be found

Bankruptcy will not protect Rudy from the $148 million judgement since it was an intentional tort.

Agree

Rudy should know better
Rudy is an active alcoholic and it has made him into a reckless fool.

Forum List

Back