Democrat Goldman going after Rudy without evidence

You'd think he'd have evidence before making wild claims. Goldman was pressed for evidence, but he did not provide any. How does he think he's going to get a judge to agree with him if he's got no evidence?

---Dem suggests Hunter Biden's hard drive was 'manipulated by Rudy Giuliani or Russia' without evidence---

He doesn't have to get a judge to agree with him fool. Guliani isn't under arrest for trying to push a forged computer onto the American people so your whole thread is a waste of time.

Or a judge and jury to bribe and rig.

I'm sure he's hand-picked his judge....and is making sure that it's in a heavy Democrat district.

So sad, considering the fact Giuliani was a US Attorney for the District of New York and the 107th mayor of NYC.
Giuliani is the last person that would tamper with evidence.

If you believe any of this garbage I seriously question your judgment.
Don't be ridiculous. When was the last time you read a case of a judge or juror in a case with political implications being bribed or rigged? Which do you hear more of, that or "Big Foot" sightings? When was the last time defense lawyers were unable to challenge jurors before a trial, same as prosecutors? Probably the last time the Easter Bunny left you eggs to find. The facts of Giuliani are simply that after a credible service in New York, he chucked all ethical concerns, "going batshit crazy" and started spouting a bunch of right wing conspiracy theories without any evidence he chose to bring to any court, preferring the courthouse steps and right wing media to actually attempting to prove anything in court, a repeated move that has seen him disciplined for his malfeasance and an officer of the court.

Link to what FBI officially said about the laptop????

What was their statement, and who said exactly what, Del?
You know, I posted this info in threads you were previously commenting in.

Laura Dehmlow, section chief of the FBI’s Foreign Influence Task Force, in testimony before congress.

You'd think he'd have evidence before making wild claims. Goldman was pressed for evidence, but he did not provide any. How does he think he's going to get a judge to agree with him if he's got no evidence?

---Dem suggests Hunter Biden's hard drive was 'manipulated by Rudy Giuliani or Russia' without evidence---

Goldman is a douchebag

Don't be ridiculous. When was the last time you read a case of a judge or juror in a case with political implications being bribed or rigged? Which do you hear more of, that or "Big Foot" sightings? When was the last time defense lawyers were unable to challenge jurors before a trial, same as prosecutors? Probably the last time the Easter Bunny left you eggs to find. The facts of Giuliani are simply that after a credible service in New York, he chucked all ethical concerns, "going batshit crazy" and started spouting a bunch of right wing conspiracy theories without any evidence he chose to bring to any court, preferring the courthouse steps and right wing media to actually attempting to prove anything in court, a repeated move that has seen him disciplined for his malfeasance and an officer of the court.
As a matter of fact Judge Edgeron issued a summary finding on Trump before he heard one single word of testimony. The fact that Trump wasn't even allowed to choose between a bench trial or a trial by jury means that the case is rigged. If you look at the judge's wife's social media you can tell that she has it in for Trump.
So don't tell me that judges can't be bought or can't be prejudiced against the accused. Clearly you're living in some sort of liberal induced alternate universe. Next you're gonna tell me you believe in Unicorns.

As a matter of fact Judge Edgeron issued a summary finding on Trump before he heard one single word of testimony. The fact that Trump wasn't even allowed to choose between a bench trial or a trial by jury means that the case is rigged. If you look at the judge's wife's social media you can tell that she has it in for Trump.
So don't tell me that judges can't be bought or can't be prejudiced against the accused. Clearly you're living in some sort of liberal induced alternate universe. Next you're gonna tell me you believe in Unicorns.
Nothing you say is true.

That was the fault of his incompetent lawyers, depend on their belief the judge was better able to understand the ins and outs of that accounting measures.
This is just the political distortion you anti-American trumpers are trying to sell. The only people buying are the minority of hard core nut ball supporters he has always had, no matter what kind of crazy crap he said or did.

That was the fault of his incompetent lawyers, depend on their belief the judge was better able to understand the ins and outs of that accounting measures.
This is just the political distortion you anti-American trumpers are trying to sell. The only people buying are the minority of hard core nut ball supporters he has always had, no matter what kind of crazy crap he said or did.
Yeah.....Biden isn't taking cash from the Chinese.....and Hunter's laptop is Russian misinformation.

You bought all of that shit hook, line, and sinker.

So much for not having a rigged court/judge.

Look up the meaning of an indictment.

You can put anything you want in it, and it doesn't have to be something you can prove.
That's what the trial is for.

Except that Rudy hasn't been indicted on any charges related to the Hunter Biden computer, so the whole thread is moot. Rudy has been indicted on charges he lied about the Georgia Election workers, and tried to overturn the election.

Nothing to do with Hunter's laptop.

Yeah.....Biden isn't taking cash from the Chinese.....and Hunter's laptop is Russian misinformation.

You bought all of that shit hook, line, and sinker.
and Trump was colluding with Russia, and career politicians would NEVER do anything illegal, immoral, or corrupt to try and make sure Trump never has power again!!!!

you cant reason with morons like whitebitch.

Forum List

Back