Donald Trump represents an existential threat to the ruling class's money, power, and influence.

elektra

Platinum Member
Dec 1, 2013
Jewitt City, Connecticut
Is this true. I say it is. Donald Trump threatens so many people that are abusing the American people. Donald Trump threatens politicians, lawyers, lobbyists, government workers. I wish I had the time to make a complete list of everyone Donald Trump threatens. For us the people, Trump is our only hope. For everyone else, Trump stands to destroy their free ride, their thieving.
Next year promises to be a wild year, given the presidential election and the stakes for both America’s ruling class and its people.

Donald Trump represents an existential threat to the ruling class's money, power, and influence. To many voters, though, he is the only option to right the sinking American ship.

The ruling class includes the federal government’s burgeoning administrative state, no longer serving the American people, but instead those in power. Government has morphed from Abraham Lincoln’s dream, “Government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth,” to a government with a Marxist disregard for the Constitution and American citizens

So many people are getting rich, feeding at the trough, of our government. People who do no good for the American people.

Myriad special interests are also threatened by Trump’s potential return, from corporate media, the racial/gender grievance industry, the military/financial/pharma industrial complex, and other groups gorging themselves at the taxpayer-funded all-you-can-eat buffet.

Trump may be the only antidote for the democrat's weaponization of the Federal government.

Then again, Nikki Haley or Ron Desantis could also be cures if elected.

So the choice coming up will be which Republican is the most electable?
the difference is that Trump has already shown himself to be the antidote. The other two haven't. And I dont trust Haley AT ALL. Shes just more of the same. Say what she thinks people want to hear.

the difference is that Trump has already shown himself to be the antidote. The other two haven't. And I dont trust Haley AT ALL. Shes just more of the same. Say what she thinks people want to hear.
Have you ever disagreed with something Trump said in a major way?

No?

Sounds like you’re being told what you want to hear by your blob.

Is this true. I say it is. Donald Trump threatens so many people that are abusing the American people. Donald Trump threatens politicians, lawyers, lobbyists, government workers. I wish I had the time to make a complete list of everyone Donald Trump threatens. For us the people, Trump is our only hope. For everyone else, Trump stands to destroy their free ride, their thieving.
And, don't forget, just being orange is bad.

The only one he threatens is the Democratic commies

No?

Why would you dictate what someone is thinking without asking, engaging.

Don't you believe our government is way to large. That too many people in too many ways get rich off the government.

Don't you believe our government is way to large. That too many people in too many ways get rich off the government.
Trump banked hundreds of millions from his administration. And, said that not paying taxes (or paying as little as possible) makes him smart.

He added $8T in new debt to the national debt. How was he making government smaller?

Trump banked hundreds of millions from his administration. And, said that not paying taxes (or paying as little as possible) makes him smart.

He added $8T in new debt to the national debt. How was he making government smaller?
Not to mention the trillions in help he got from the Fed (and then he begged for more).

But that's all fake news, and not welcome in adoration threads.

Donald Trump threatens EVERYONE, including his own followers.

Some men just want to see the world burn.

Why would you dictate what someone is thinking without asking, engaging.

Trump build out the already-subsidized famers twice during the trade war he started. Some would call that “buying votes”. At any rate...they lined up at the trough too.

Your thoughts?

So did Hitler. Populist demagogues have a lot in common. Do you ever think?

I have some reservations about her being bought by the Koch Brothers.
But I'm not seeing the Koch Brothers being friends of the deep state like the hi-tech oligarchs. (Zuckerbucks, Twitter Files, etc.)

I believe that the Koch Brothers are into fossil fuels, so Nikki will probably be a "drill baby drill" president.

Trump may be the only antidote for the democrat's weaponization of the Federal government.

Nikki is a Deep Stater all the way. Believe it.

RDS believes. He's not DJT but he dislikes the Deep State as as anyone.

You know the old saying, "Never take on a company that buys ink by the barrel" (something like that) which means, 'never take on the media' or their more accurate description, the DISGUSTING FILTH in the media.

RDS did. And he won. That takes balls.

The media in this country is despicable. Beyond despicable. They ARE the worst elements of the dimocrap scum party.

Destroy or bring to heel the media and most of the problems in this Country go away.

They bring the values of the worst of the worst into the Main Stream, then act like We, The People are the problem for not accepting their deviancies and perversions.

We saw evidence of the dems weaponization of the Federal govt. when the DOJ indicted senator Menendez (D) New Jersey. Maybe Haley or Klansman DeSantis can save us from the 2% unemployment rate. :)

No?

Trump's personality that you do not like also is that he has to try to keep a promise. He may fail at it. It may be watered down. It's in his DNA. It is the Republican Party elites that caused this. The voters were/are pleading with the Party to represent them. The things Trumps was promoting was not even conservative. It was just to try to stop the hemorrhaging of the wealth of the nation while giving the states a little more power. None of those media and entertainment people will be around to help the peasants when the nation collapses.

Forum List

Back