Rudy Giuliani Files for Bankruptcy Protection After Court Loss

1704048874944.png

You mean that rigged election that you can't prove was rigged. Damn.
it was rigged, but dem activist judges won't listen to it...now don't tell me you didn't know that. it's coming out anyway.. The whole world knows that was a stolen election...only you infants are still lead around by your nosehairs by the GutterMedia and proven liar democrats.

Last edited:
it was rigged, but dem activist judges won't listen to it...now don't tell me you didn't know that. it's coming out anyway.. The whole world knows that was a stolen election...only you infants are still lead around by your nosehairs by the GutterMedia and proven liar democrats.
Hilarious

Dude I know that because America never went to the moon.

That the earth is flat.

Supply-side economics work

James earl ray didn’t murder MLK

Elvis is still alive

And the margorie green isn’t a guy

So why have all those Trump appointed Judges turned down or not listened to the election was rigged.

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back