Dem Debate Night...

No american flag on stage. In any dem debate. I wonder why that is?

NO discussion on immigration.
NO discussion on protecting citizens from coronavirus.
NO discussion on the homeless or the poor.

All they did was bicker about stupid shit.

Like I said many times....JFK is rolling rolling rolling in his grave at what the DNC has turned into.

Like I said many times....JFK is rolling rolling rolling in his grave at what the DNC has turned into.

When Biden was talking about him being only one to talk to China's President Xi, how nobody dared to ask him about returning from China with $1.5 billion financing for his son Hunter?

Like I said many times... JFK is rolling rolling rolling in his grave at what the DNC has turned into.
As a teenager I was a JFK Dem but I didn't leave that party … they left me.
When Biden was talking about him being only one to talk to China's President Xi, how nobody dared to ask him about returning from China with $1.5 billion financing for his son Hunter?
Either none of 'em actually wants to be the roadkill to face Trump or they are afraid to open the corruption can-of-worms lest their own wiggle out into the light.

Crazy Joe: “Why am I stopping, no one else stops”.

um, maybe because you ran out of incoherent babbles.
ROTFLMAO.

Kudos to CBS and their mods ... only Trump has had a better night.

BTW, I think I love Norah O'Donnell.

Norah1.jpg

Norah-ODonnell-1.jpg

Boobs are fake. Too round!

Like I said many times... JFK is rolling rolling rolling in his grave at what the DNC has turned into.
As a teenager I was a JFK Dem but I didn't leave that party … they left me.
Either none of 'em actually wants to be the roadkill to face Trump or they are afraid to open the corruption can-of-worms lest their own wiggle out into the light.

Biden was roadkill before he announced he's running. He was never front runner, it was all media hype so they can go after Trump with impeachment over "investigating political opponent".

By the way, he said last night that "150 million people have been killed since 2007, when Bernie voted to exempt the gun manufacturers from liability. More than all the wars". Nobody challenged him, or even corrected him on that. He also said "he will take our guns".

"150 million"

"since 2007"

Poor Joe.

Forum List

Back