I Noticed That With Recent Events Nobody On The Left Is Defending Biden

In fact they even refuse to talk about it at all. Illegal Immigrants coming into this country and killing people, apparently they don't see the issue. Biden giving the okay for Ukraine to attack Russia? They're in complete denial that Putin that could go after The US. Why do I bring all this up again when I did a similar thread about it earlier and there are other similar threads on here about it as well?

Well, in this thread specifically I want to know what is with all the no comments? What about all the "buttttttt Trumpppp" responses that I usually see around here that are non-existent now?

Oh wait, I know. It's because NONE of this would be happening underneath a Trump Administration. That's probably why I haven't been seeing those responses lately.
Defending him from what?

tumblr_19dddc0e019280e8a80824a397b81c7f_76ec3ee3_540.jpg

I’m now going to defend Potato:

It’s not his fault.

He’s demented. 👍

NOW. He was NOT demented when he showered with his young daughter.
HE was NOT demented when he raped a subordinate.
He was NOT demented when he told an audience "We don't want our children going to school in a racial jungle (with blacks)."
He was NOT demented when he lied again and again about his education and achievements.
He was NOT demented when he bribed Ukraine to stop investigating his worthless son for being on the take with daddy; "Stop investigating Hunter or you don't get the billion dollars. Well sonofabitch, they dropped it."
He was NOT demented when he took millions from Communist China.
He was NOT demented when he said "Hunter is the smartest guy I know."

Two con men and Democrats don't give a damn. The "D" letter is all they need to know to support them.

Basically the entire senate voted to support Ukraine and Israel. Only the right wing nuts elected into the House have voted for Putin at Trumps demand. The sentate usually is the grown ups.

NOW. He was NOT demented when he showered with his young daughter.
HE was NOT demented when he raped a subordinate.
He was NOT demented when he told an audience "We don't want our children going to school in a racial jungle (with blacks)."
He was NOT demented when he lied again and again about his education and achievements.
He was NOT demented when he bribed Ukraine to stop investigating his worthless son for being on the take with daddy; "Stop investigating Hunter or you don't get the billion dollars. Well sonofabitch, they dropped it."
He was NOT demented when he took millions from Communist China.
He was NOT demented when he said "Hunter is the smartest guy I know."

Two con men and Democrats don't give a damn. The "D" letter is all they need to know to support them.
I don’t know how long he has had his circuits fried.

He is clearly demented now, however.

Forum List

Back