I Noticed That With Recent Events Nobody On The Left Is Defending Biden

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
In fact they even refuse to talk about it at all. Illegal Immigrants coming into this country and killing people, apparently they don't see the issue. Biden giving the okay for Ukraine to attack Russia? They're in complete denial that Putin that could go after The US. Why do I bring all this up again when I did a similar thread about it earlier and there are other similar threads on here about it as well?

Well, in this thread specifically I want to know what is with all the no comments? What about all the "buttttttt Trumpppp" responses that I usually see around here that are non-existent now?

Oh wait, I know. It's because NONE of this would be happening underneath a Trump Administration. That's probably why I haven't been seeing those responses lately.

In fact they even refuse to talk about it at all. Illegal Immigrants coming into this country and killing people, apparently they don't see the issue. Biden giving the okay for Ukraine to attack Russia? They're in complete denial that Putin that could go after The US. Why do I bring all this up again when I did a similar thread about it earlier and there are other similar threads on here about it as well?

Well, in this thread specifically I want to know what is with all the no comments? What about all the "buttttttt Trumpppp" responses that I usually see around here that are non-existent now?

Oh wait, I know. It's because NONE of this would be happening underneath a Trump Administration. That's probably why I haven't been seeing those responses lately.
Why do you think the first words off their keyboards are "YEABBUT TRUUUUUUUMP!!" within a couple posts on any given thread?

I did not know tomorrow was November 5th. You are in such a dire need to flood the forums with this kind of threads today.

Trump is his own worse enemy. Whatever happens to him criminally, civilly and politically will be his own doing this year.

It is not November 5th. Go out and have fun with friends or family.

Did you know...
And I understand you're that one grape in the bunch that never got to be an actual grape...
But, surely even a tiny fruit such as you can understand...

UKRAINE DOESN'T NEED BIDEN'S PERMISSION
TO ATTACK RUSSIA
UKRAINE GOT THAT PERMISSION 2 YEARS AGO

WHEN TRUMP'S BUTT BUDDY INVADED

• Banned
Why do you think the first words off their keyboards are "YEABBUT TRUUUUUUUMP!!" within a couple posts on any given thread?

Because they want Trump to look worse than Biden, but now they don't have any way of doing that anymore because we would never get this close to WWIII under Trump.

I did not know tomorrow was November 5th. You are in such a dire need to flood the forums with this kind of threads today.

Trump is his own worse enemy. Whatever happens to him criminally, civilly and politically will be his own doing this year.

It is not November 5th. Go out and have fun with friends or family.

It isn't an election thread. Try again.

Did you know...
And I understand you're that one grape in the bunch that never got to be an actual grape...

TO ATTACK RUSSIA

Like fucking clockwork!! :rofl:

Blow your nose and get yourself a grunt work job

Did you know...

TO ATTACK RUSSIA

Not sure about the whole butt buddy thing but you are missing the point. Putin knows that Ukraine doesn't need Biden's permission but will he care if it's a reason to target The United States? Absolutely not.

Because they want Trump to look worse than Biden, but now they don't have any way of doing that anymore because we would never get this close to WWIII under Trump.

It isn't an election thread. Try again.
WWIII is a MAGA non existent nightmare. It is fear mongering.

Either you are unaware that it is nothing but fear mongering or you are on purpose attempting to spread fear on others which most people know not to be true.

Be afraid all you like. You clearly understand nothing of International politics and what actually goes on in the world.

No need to defend Biden. MAGAs are making lots of unfounded conspiracy theory claims that are too stupid to need any defense. The crazies that believe those claims aren't effected by common sense or reason anyway, so let them believe what they want.

So, still got nothing I see. I still haven't seen any comparisons how Trump was worse than Biden when it's gotten this badly btw.
Nobody has anything to offer this empty mind of yours full of nothing but fear, put into it by decades of religious extremism and fear mongering.

Trump's employment record was MINUS 3 Million jobs.

There is ONE thing you do not know or care to know about. Only President to achieve a Minus creation of jobs.

Forum List

Back