Let the pander, bread and circuses begin again

Ringtone

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2019
The SC Democratic Party debate live

BTW, Bloomberg is ready for the usual wacks this time. Thus far Warren, especially, and Buttfag have been getting booed by the audience when they attack him with their trash. Thus far the more "conservative" Democrats of the South seem to be with the more "conservative" candidates. Both Biden and Bloomberg had big moments against Commie Sanders and Warren.

Last edited:
Do we really need...12 (or whatever) debates? How many times and ways can a person say the same thing, again and again.

There should be like 3 debates tops. 2 dem debates to weed out the ones that wont make it and narrow it down to 1 candidate, and then 1 between that candidate and the incumbent.

Just seems wasteful of time, resources and money to have all these debates. They are all going to say the same thing as they did the last time.

Here, I'll give you the rundown of tonight's debate so you dont have to watch it:

All candidates will attack each other for something they said in the past.

All candidates will claim we need free healthcare and free college.

All candidates will say we need to tax the rich to get the money to pay for it.

They will all say we need to lower carbon emissions and work toward green energy.

They will attack trump.

They will attack each other some more.

There will be multiple times where everyone is talking at once.

Boom...I just saved you 2 to 3 hours of your night tonight.

Thank me by making some nice buttered popcorn, and watch a good movie on netflix....

Do we really need...12 (or whatever) debates? How many times and ways can a person say the same thing, again and again.

There should be like 3 debates tops. 2 dem debates to weed out the ones that wont make it and narrow it down to 1 candidate, and then 1 between that candidate and the incumbent.

Just seems wasteful of time, resources and money to have all these debates. They are all going to say the same thing as they did the last time.

Here, I'll give you the rundown of tonight's debate so you dont have to watch it:

They will all say we need to lower carbon emissions and work toward green energy.

They will attack trump.

Thank me by making some nice buttered popcorn, and watch a good movie on netflix....

Essentially, you're right, but truly none of the previous debates really meant anything in terms of the final candidate. The "South Carolina primary debate" tells us real things about the Democratic Party's nation-wide view. This is the only one I've bothered to watch, the only one that matters at this point. Mark my words.

BTW, Bloomberg is ready for the usual wacks this time. Thus far Warren, especially, and Buttfag have been getting booed by the audience when they attack him with their trash. Thus far the more "conservative" Democrats of the South seem to be with the more "conservative" candidates. Both Biden and Bloomberg had big moments against Commie Sanders and Warren.

Stop pandering to the rich.

They will attack trump.

Essentially, you're right, but truly none of the previous debates really meant anything in terms of the final candidate. The "South Carolina primary debate" tells us real things about the Democratic Party's nation-wide view. This is the only one I've bothered to watch, the only one that matters at this point. Mark my words.
I understand that it's a process, but, just seems so repetitive. Isnt the purpose of the primaries and caucuses to find out who the candidate is going to be anyway?

The problem is that the questions from debate to debate are largely the same, and the answers are largely the same.

Candidates are often not given enough time to respond fully to the questions, and have to use time on their next question to address something in an previous question they wanted to clarify.

It would make MUCH more sense if all of the debates were themed. Rather than just asking a myriad of questions on all sorts of topics, they should categorize the debates.

So, in the first debate, it will be about healthcare only. Second debate, it will focus on education, third debate, green energy, fourth debate, taxes...etc...

This would keep it from being a jumble of the same thing every time, and allow each candidate to fully expound on their answers, without being pressed for time because there are so many topics they want to get through.

How about just upholding natural and constitutional law and, therefore, liberty. You are a fool if you think that leftist policies help the middle class and working poor.

The rich aren't rich because the poor are poor and vice versa.
How about just upholding natural and constitutional law and, therefore, liberty. You are a fool if you think that leftist policies help the middle class and working poor.
Gipper studied at the Bernard Sanders School of Economics:​

So............no one is going to answer the damn question.

Forum List

Back