Trump explains why he was smart to not debate republican opponents, but wants to debate Biden.

I know what the left wants to believe, Fort but simple common sense tells you that if someone lost over a Billion dollars in the four years he was President that it's rather OBVIOUS that he didn't cash in on his office!
No, only someone who is of low mental ability or effort. You can make money in one area, and lose money in another area.

The funniest part is that the orange pile of shit bragged that the "presidency brand" had been worth $10 billion to.him.

Do you understand that this is him admitting it?

No, only someone who is of low mental ability or effort. You can make money in one area, and lose money in another area.

The funniest part is that the orange pile of shit bragged that the "presidency brand" had been worth $10 billion to.him.

Do you understand that this is him admitting it?
Show me where that $10 Billion is in his net worth, Fort!

Why? Stop asking me questions and asking me to be your assistant. Make your own points.

And go whine to Trump, he is the one who said it.
You're the one claiming Trump made Billions off of his Presidency. I simply asked where is the money? Forbes has him losing over a Billion while he was in office. You expect me to prove your point? Seriously?

I never once stated that. Trump did. Go whine to him.

Please pay attention. I tire of correcting your errors and falsehoods.

. I said he cashed in on being president. Which is a documented fact.
How did he "cash in" on being President when it cost him over a Billion dollars holding that office for four years?

I can show you through bank records where the Biden family cashed in for twenty plus million dollars. How come you can't do the same thing for me?

None of those things have anything to do with that witness. All of it is proven with bank records and Hunter's lap top.

Bank records only show money was transferred to LLC's. They don't show money laundering. A claim made by an accused liar, better know as the rights' star witness.

How did he "cash in" on being President when it cost him over a Billion dollars holding that office for four years?
By making money from being president and losing money by being a poor businessman.

Duh.

Also, what's most likely is that his net wroth was simple recvisedmdwnward as it became clear that he lies about everything, including his own net worth.

I get a kick out of that left wing talking point, Faun. Doesn't make it any less illegal but boy do you apologists THINK it does!

LOLOL

By "talking point," you mean the testimony of yet another one of the rights' star witnesses.

Bank records only show money was transferred to LLC's. They don't show money laundering. A claim made by an accused liar, better know as the rights' star witness.
Bank records show that money was transferred to LLC's that had no real business being conducted through them other than the transfer of money to obscure it's origin. Those are what are referred to as shell companies. Money that was paid despite no goods or services being provided in return. Money that was then distributed to 9 different members of the Biden family including young children. Bank records show quite a bit actually.

Bank records show that money was transferred to LLC's that had no real business being conducted through them other than the transfer of money to obscure it's origin. Those are what are referred to as shell companies. Money that was paid despite no goods or services being provided in return. Money that was then distributed to 9 different members of the Biden family including young children. Bank records show quite a bit actually.

And yet, no money was found to be laundered. Keep trying. Who knows? Maybe some day you'll get lucky.

Unfortunately your fantasies, making money is not illegal.
Making money is not illegal. Extorting it on the other hand IS! Influence peddling IS as well!
Just as a hint, Fort? When people give you millions and you don't provide a good or a service for all of that money? It should set off red lights. When they run that money through shell companies to hide it's origin it should set off sirens!

Forum List

Back