Debate With Atheists/Leftists is Futile

(Deu 24:20 KJV) When thou beatest thine olive tree, thou shalt not go over the boughs again: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow.

(Deu 24:21 KJV) When thou gatherest the grapes of thy vineyard, thou shalt not glean it afterward: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow

(Jer 7:6 KJV) If ye oppress not the stranger, the fatherless, and the widow, and shed not innocent blood in this place, neither walk after other gods to your hurt:

(Jer 22:3 KJV) Thus saith the LORD; Execute ye judgment and righteousness, and deliver the spoiled out of the hand of the oppressor: and do no wrong, do no violence to the stranger, the fatherless, nor the widow, neither shed innocent blood in this place.

The only verse the Jews read was the first one, noted below

the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself”

View attachment 556780
The Jews fell in love with themselves
believing that were the almighty. From that day forward the Jews are no longer children of God, they find Satan more to their liking.

These Jews murder, steal, lie and fornicate in holy places.

You can be sure of this, God will punish them, even drive then to extinction.

I pray this comes true in my .lifetime.
:)-
Like the man said, "

“When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross.”​

(Deu 24:20 KJV) When thou beatest thine olive tree, thou shalt not go over the boughs again: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow.

(Deu 24:21 KJV) When thou gatherest the grapes of thy vineyard, thou shalt not glean it afterward: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow

(Jer 7:6 KJV) If ye oppress not the stranger, the fatherless, and the widow, and shed not innocent blood in this place, neither walk after other gods to your hurt:

(Jer 22:3 KJV) Thus saith the LORD; Execute ye judgment and righteousness, and deliver the spoiled out of the hand of the oppressor: and do no wrong, do no violence to the stranger, the fatherless, nor the widow, neither shed innocent blood in this place.

The only verse the Jews read was the first one, noted below

the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself”

View attachment 556780
The Jews fell in love with themselves
believing that were the almighty. From that day forward the Jews are no longer children of God, they find Satan more to their liking.

These Jews murder, steal, lie and fornicate in holy places.

You can be sure of this, God will punish them, even drive then to extinction.

I pray this comes true in my .lifetime.

Please forgive me for the things I said in that post. I should have clarified the term "Jew".
I was not talking about the Jewish people,
I was referring to the Israelis who used their military sniper teams to single out and murder children.
I was referring to the Israelis who tossed bombs into buses and public buildings
I was referring to the Israelis who committed terrorists acts even before "Israel" was a country.

MLK, Ghandi, and even the latter Occupy Wall St.
All non-violent protests met with violence by the right wing, conservative establishments.

As for self righteous "christians".......what was done to the native populations of North and South America, in Australia and on the continent of Africa was a sin. Years of aiding and abetting pedophiles is a crime and a sin.

So spare us all your BS.
You don't know me. I am not a self rigthtious Pharisee who condemns people not seen as their own. I want people to give zoophilia people and others peace. pedophilia people are people. Pedophilia people are not trying to take over he world m like Muslims. Catholic church does not have a sex problem. They have the same problem that Canaanites had. Child sacrafice. They want people to sacrafice people who don't have money and then say go to a Catholic charity. Charity, Biblically, has nothing to do with what the church says. 1 Corinthians 13: 4 - 7, KJV. Church leaders pose as Pedophilia people to make people to enjoy sacrificing people. The church makes people to judge like Satan rather than Judge like Jesus.

Please forgive me for the things I said in that post. I should have clarified the term "Jew".
I was not talking about the Jewish people,
I was referring to the Israelis who used their military sniper teams to single out and murder children.
I was referring to the Israelis who tossed bombs into buses and public buildings
I was referring to the Israelis who committed terrorists acts even before "Israel" was a country.
Israelite's are doing what God's Prophets did. Palestinians are Muslims. They are trying to destroy Isriael. Muslims set their kids up to get killed to get sympathy. Israelites lived on the entier peninsula 300 years before Muslim was a name. Muslims were like a gigantic bomb when they came to be.

Like the man said, "

“When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross.”​

Know Jesus. Teach the truth, rather than what came here. It is life eternal to know Jesus. That knowledge did not come here in 1482 like people are made out to beleive. Truth is in my mind. Don't reject it.

What evidence?

There's been plenty of debate about God and the like on here recently, and I've not seen one piece of evidence that a God exists.
God is not a fallen man. Protect your soul with what you say. I don't want you to see God as he is, as a tempestuious fire when God as he is shows up visually seen. Water did wicked people in with the flood. Fire, unlike any fire will be next. They that fear my words will live. The Devil wants to show up visually seen, saying that being is God, standing with a proud face, on the earth. That will be the most spectacular being anyone has ever seen. Color, that no living eye has ever seen, will be seen had that being mustier up the courage to show up. Enough people knowing what I know can keep that being from showing up, scaring it away. That being wants to be worshiped. Muslims have been bowing down to that unseen being for over 1400 years. I am here to prepare minds for what is not yet seen. The church is blind unable to say what I am saying, at this point in time. They made you to say bitter words. There is nothing good, in bitter words.

Last edited:
You don't know me. I am not a self rigthtious Pharisee who condemns people not seen as their own. I want people to give zoophilia people and others peace. pedophilia people are people. Pedophilia people are not trying to take over he world m like Muslims.
Yes whitefox, I now see you.
I do not want to be your friend.
nothing personal
no animosity intended or implied
It just is, what it is
PS: I do not believe anyone is trying to "take over he world"

nothing personal
It just is, what it is
nothing personal
It just is, what it is
I will not lie. Islamic people are quietly trying to make one big caliphate, world wide. They tried to do that 600 years after Christ, failing. They want to do that here. I would not say that had Jesus rule over them. Their history would be entirely different. They would not talk like they talk. To not be my friend is to befriend sneaky murderous liars who have no natural affection, beheading you, or stabbing you in the neck severing the major artery to the brain. `1400 years has made them imagine all kinds of ways to torture and kill. Muslims put cats and dogs on crosses. A Muslim proudly posted a human hand that looks like it was put into a paper shredder. A Muslim asked another Muslim how they prayed. The Muslim killed him when he did not do the exact body movements that he engaged, in doing what he saw as prayer. Prayer is not bowing. Jesus would have bowed the entier time he was here, had prayer be bowing. Jesus prayed the the Unseen Father without ceasing. A liar teaches Muslims. Muslims will burn people alive in their home not doing what they demand that a person does. They will kill you when you least exspected it, rejoicing over your dead body. Muslims think all others are idolaters worshiping more than one god. Muslims are obeying the one Lucifer who fell. Muslims say no angels fell. There would be no death had no angels fallen. There are holes in the Muslims belief system, like there are holes in swiss cheese. Those people giggle when they see non Muslims going through convulsing death throws. If it was not so I would have told you. You are not wise rejecting me. I am not here to hurt you.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back