Debate With Atheists/Leftists is Futile

I do not talk about eternal torment. End of Rev, is second death. God takes no pleasure in the death of the wicked. The soul that sins it shall die. Wicked become ashes under the feet of the righteous. Eternal torment is the same as thou shalt not surly die, being what the possessed sepent said. I don't follow the crowd. Jesus says the first part. Christs enemies say the second. Just to let you know. John 8:41“Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.” Christs enemies were against the Father God visually seen. Christs enemies were, what they said they were not.
They that give fire will get fire. The church taught people to give fire to many teaching people to vex people with filthy communication. 2 Peter 2:7 - 8. Sodom's sin was not gay sex or any kind of sex. The carnal mind thinks in the opposite to the way God thinks. The church perverted that word as well, making it to mean sex. I hate the church. The body itself is fallen into sin. The soul must not be fallen into sin. Words will save, or lose the soul.\
\
I have nothing to do with the people you speak of. I am at odds with them. Some have received me talking to them in person. I shock them with the truth. All hell is, is under the earth. Jesus would have remained in the tomb, or hell, under the earth, had Jesus sinned. The majority of the churches are like the people who Jesus talked to in Matthew 13 - 13. I hope that number is changing. The dead don't know anything. Wicked will look like a lake of fire. That will be that, for them. That happens around the city of God.

Jesus my arse. You're as mad as a hatter .

"Go from the presence of a foolish man." - The Holy Bible

What is a foolish man?

"The fool hath said in his heart there is no God. - The Holy Bible

"Answer not a fool according to his folly lest thou be like unto him." - The Holy Bible

No matter what facts, no matter what evidence, what science, what compelling data and research you provide to Leftists/atheists, they will spin it, deny it, trivialize it, and completely refute it. So simply post an opening message for the good of thinking, rational people, and don't respond to lying atheists.
They're not worth your time and effort.

The effort necessary to refute bullshit is an order of magnitude greater than the effort required to produce it. - Brandolini's Law

Further reading:
The Irrational Atheist by Vox Day and Illogical Atheism by Bo Jinn.

Excellent, persuasive books by former militant atheists.

The idea that he is a devotee of reason seeing through the outdated superstitions believed by less intelligent beings is the foremost conceit of the atheist. – page 7

… 72.9 percent of professors polled described the Bible as “an ancient book of fables, legends, history, and moral precepts,” compared to 17.5 percent of the general population. – page 15

… the High Church atheist’s undeveloped social skills are often so dramatic as to be reasonably described as a form of social autism. – page 16

Democrats are more than twice as likely to be someone who has dropped out of high school than to be an individual with a master’s degree. – page 19

Studies have shown that those without religion have life expectancies seven years shorter than the average churchgoer, are more likely to smoke, abuse alcohol and be depressed or obese, and they are much less likely to marry or have children. – page 20 (The Irrational Atheist)

---------------------------------
The atheist consequently finds himself committed to a set of logical contradictions; that he is free, except there is no such thing as freedom; that all men are basically good, though moral good itself is only useful fiction; and finally that his life has meaning in a universe that has none – or at least none that we can possibly know of at any rate. Modern atheism is… an abstract mess.- Line1950

In order to establish an explanation as the best, you do not have to have an explanation for the explanation. [That would necessitate explanations all the way down.] The universe has demonstrated that it requires an explanation. God has not. – 1989

“I just go one god further (in my atheism than do theists).” – Richard Dawkins, who finds this wordplay “an amusing strategy”. This is an example of the “fallacy of pluralism,” which is to say that since multiple representations of the same thing have been suggested, it follows that the very thing itself, therefore, does not exist. – 2019

Contemporary atheism does no resolve in the conclusion that God does not exist as much as it begins with it. – 2270

If the evidence from sociology is not powerful enough, we now have recent studies from the field of psychology which validate the ridiculousness of this fictional psychological pre-disposition to atheism. – 2385
(Illogical Atheism, Kindle Edition)
The foolish man has no bible, says the bible. :lol:

Jesus my arse. You're as mad as a hatter .
I talk. You rail at me with a froward tongue. That tongue has no wisdom in it. You are the mad one. I am in my right mind. You are like the person who broke chains in the Bible. Jesus made him to be clothed, and in his right mind.

What is a foolish man?

"Answer not a fool according to his folly lest thou be like unto him." - The Holy Bible

No matter what facts, no matter what evidence, what science, what compelling data and research you provide to Leftists/atheists, they will spin it, deny it, trivialize it, and completely refute it. So simply post an opening message for the good of thinking, rational people, and don't respond to lying atheists.

The effort necessary to refute bullshit is an order of magnitude greater than the effort required to produce it. - Brandolini's Law

Further reading:

The idea that he is a devotee of reason seeing through the outdated superstitions believed by less intelligent beings is the foremost conceit of the atheist. – page 7

… 72.9 percent of professors polled described the Bible as “an ancient book of fables, legends, history, and moral precepts,” compared to 17.5 percent of the general population. – page 15

… the High Church atheist’s undeveloped social skills are often so dramatic as to be reasonably described as a form of social autism. – page 16

Democrats are more than twice as likely to be someone who has dropped out of high school than to be an individual with a master’s degree. – page 19

Studies have shown that those without religion have life expectancies seven years shorter than the average churchgoer, are more likely to smoke, abuse alcohol and be depressed or obese, and they are much less likely to marry or have children. – page 20 (The Irrational Atheist)

The atheist consequently finds himself committed to a set of logical contradictions; that he is free, except there is no such thing as freedom; that all men are basically good, though moral good itself is only useful fiction; and finally that his life has meaning in a universe that has none – or at least none that we can possibly know of at any rate. Modern atheism is… an abstract mess.- Line1950

In order to establish an explanation as the best, you do not have to have an explanation for the explanation. [That would necessitate explanations all the way down.] The universe has demonstrated that it requires an explanation. God has not. – 1989

“I just go one god further (in my atheism than do theists).” – Richard Dawkins, who finds this wordplay “an amusing strategy”. This is an example of the “fallacy of pluralism,” which is to say that since multiple representations of the same thing have been suggested, it follows that the very thing itself, therefore, does not exist. – 2019

Contemporary atheism does no resolve in the conclusion that God does not exist as much as it begins with it. – 2270

If the evidence from sociology is not powerful enough, we now have recent studies from the field of psychology which validate the ridiculousness of this fictional psychological pre-disposition to atheism. – 2385
Who told you that all "leftists" are atheists? Have you ever heard of agnostics?
Oh, and "scientific" evidence that corroborates ALL Old Testament tales? Try selling that to the Native Americans, or the numerous African nations, who functioned quite well with their own religious beliefs before the Europeans pushed Christianity on them at the business end of a gun.

Who told you that all "leftists" are atheists? Have you ever heard of agnostics?
Oh, and "scientific" evidence that corroborates ALL Old Testament tales? Try selling that to the Native Americans, or the numerous African nations, who functioned quite well with their own religious beliefs before the Europeans pushed Christianity on them at the business end of a gun.
Teach people what real religon is. Jamies 1:26 - 27 will show you that. It is what Jesus did. Jesus had a bridled tongue. The church made religion to be as numerable as the seperate church names. The church is Romans 1:25 turning God's word into a lie. I judge rightly. The church made zoosexuals, pedophilia people and God's naked image to hide like Munchkins in the wizard of OZ. Gays and all thought: I will be punished had I do what life does, being seen, needing to hide in the dark. Jesus will make people to feel that way? Jesus did not condemn people no matter what they fucked. Jesus made fuck. That is not a swear word. The consept of a swear word is a doctrine, a command men of men. Swear not by the universe for it is God's throne. Swearing is saying an oath that God does not want us to say. Misinformation from the church made atheists. The church, punishes nude people, taking great pleasure in it. That made the many gender thing that the church complains about. What the person is, is made to be clear, when the clothing is removed. The church made violent arresting murderously minded Romans 1:29 - 32 people. Church tries to say that Romans 1:29 - 32 is the zoo, gay, pedo, and nude person, when it is the other way around. The church influenced state laws. Church and state being seperate is a wicked lie.

What is a foolish man?

Further reading:

The church made atheist's. Who then is the foolish one? The soul needs to be saved. People who make the root of bitterness to spring up in people to defile many are wise?
Teach people what real religon is. Jamies 1:26 - 27 will show you that. It is what Jesus did. Jesus had a bridled tongue. The church made religion to be as numerable as the seperate church names. The church is Romans 1:25 turning God's word into a lie. I judge rightly. The church made zoosexuals, pedophilia people and God's naked image to hide like Munchkins in the wizard of OZ. Gays and all thought: I will be punished had I do what life does, being seen, needing to hide in the dark. Jesus will make people to feel that way? Jesus did not condemn people no matter what they fucked. Jesus made fuck. That is not a swear word. The consept of a swear word is a doctrine, a command men of men. Swear not by the universe for it is God's throne. Swearing is saying an oath that God does not want us to say. Misinformation from the church made atheists. The church, punishes nude people, taking great pleasure in it. That made the many gender thing that the church complains about. What the person is, is made to be clear, when the clothing is removed. The church made violent arresting murderously minded Romans 1:29 - 32 people. Church tries to say that Romans 1:29 - 32 is the zoo, gay, pedo, and nude person, when it is the other way around. The church influenced state laws. Church and state being seperate is a wicked lie.

TheDefiantOne said:

All you did was blow a LOT of evangelical smoke that did absolutely NOTHING to refute or disprove or even address my previous points ... it did reveal your fanatical, near hysterical attitude on the subject, as you babble all over the place while dropping quotes.
Let's clear the air, using the Bible to justify the Bible is convoluted logic...plain and simple. You've got issues with the church, then go discuss that. Right now I'm asking questions of the OP that have yet to be answered, and have my points that have yet to be addressed. If you can't do that, then we have nothing on this thread to discuss further.

I talk. You rail at me with a froward tongue. That tongue has no wisdom in it. You are the mad one. I am in my right mind. You are like the person who broke chains in the Bible. Jesus made him to be clothed, and in his right mind.

You believe in immaculate conception and virgin births, talking snakes, resurrections, dead men walking, walking on water and the parting of The seas yet it's me you suggest is mad????

Do you ever think about what you write and expect people to believe it?
You are totally besotted by the God shit to the point you've lost all rational thought. You believe things we know are not true. You're as mad as one dollar watch.

All you did was blow a LOT of evangelical smoke that did absolutely NOTHING to refute or disprove or even address my previous points ... it did reveal your fanatical, near hysterical attitude on the subject, as you babble all over the place while dropping quotes.
Let's clear the air, using the Bible to justify the Bible is convoluted logic...plain and simple. You've got issues with the church, then go discuss that. Right now I'm asking questions of the OP that have yet to be answered, and have my points that have yet to be addressed. If you can't do that, then we have nothing on this thread to discuss further.
Whoever bad mouths scripture is bad mouthing a being who gave to you every good gift without a price. All of us come into this world without clothing or money. Try to deny that? People burden you with a price. You are bad mouthing a gift giver, praising people who make you to be a slave to money, that makes people to say no to itself. That is like being mean to a person who gives you a Christmas gift. People don't make any sense. The Bible is a recording of what people said and why they said it. The laws Jesus kept, that in it, are laws that the natural man hates. How then could have man written down things, that people hate, saying keep what they hate? The mind of man hates love works no ill to your neighbour, doing everything to work ill to their neighbour, feeling justified. We would not have I will jail you laws. A unthankful devil is railing through you. I am not doing that to you. That Devil made a thing through people keeping you from asking for whatever. You are saying thank you to a being who made your life to be hard. Your ability to communicate what your needs, and wants are, was made to be an evil thing to do, risking to be arrested when caught. Money that God did not make, makes gods image to be bad to god's image. Fighting me is saying thank you to people who are mean to you, behaving like Pavlovas dogs, who gained pleasure when they felt pain. Seeking to find, being what nature does, is made to be an evil thing to do.

Last edited:
The foolish man has no bible, says the bible. :lol:

the foolish man reads past pg. 1 of the 4th century christian bible - state religion of the roman empire ... as well, worse - right wing fanatics - ce. et all.

Hebrews 8:11“And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.” The law Jesus kept is eternal. That law needs to be in your mind.​

John 15:12 King James Bible
This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you. That is bad? That is malleable and if so, how? So far you have given accusations, with no examples.

Whoever bad mouths scripture is bad mouthing a being who gave to you every good gift without a price. All of us come into this world without clothing or money. Try to deny that? People burden you with a price. You are bad mouthing a gift giver, praising people who make you to be a slave to money, that makes people to say no to itself. That is like being mean to a person who gives you a Christmas gift. People don't make any sense. The Bible is a recording of what people said and why they said it. The laws Jesus kept, that in it, are laws that the natural man hates. How then could have man written down things, that people hate, saying keep what they hate? The mind of man hates love works no ill to your neighbour, doing everything to work ill to their neighbour, feeling justified. We would not have I will jail you laws. A unthankful devil is railing through you. I am not doing that to you. That Devil made a thing through people keeping you from asking for whatever. You are saying thank you to a being who made your life to be hard. Your ability to communicate what your needs, and wants are, was made to be an evil thing to do, risking to be arrested when caught. Money that God did not make, makes gods image to be bad to god's image. Fighting me is saying thank you to people who are mean to you, behaving like Pavlovas dogs, who gained pleasure when they felt pain. Seeking to find, being what nature does, is made to be an evil thing to do.
Okay, folks.....it's painfully clear that we have another evangelical nutter hell bent on using any excuse to squawk their nonsense to others. Once having exposed such, I just permanently ban these people from my threads and posts with the IA option. I suggest you do the same if you want to clear your screen of such drivel as lamartiewhitefox is shoveling.

Yep. You're mad as a Hatter.

Okay, folks.....it's painfully clear that we have another evangelical nutter hell bent on using any excuse to squawk their nonsense to others. Once having exposed such, I just permanently ban these people from my threads and posts with the IA option. I suggest you do the same if you want to clear your screen of such drivel as lamartiewhitefox is shoveling.
I want people to love people who show their genitalia, and love people who make a dog cum, and love they that cum in one, and love people who touch a person younger than they are. I am not associated with people who pervert scripture making people to use a condeming form of judging.

It takes a complete imbecile to debate theology.......which is nothing more than the science of fantasy.

Call me an imbecile, because for all of it's hypocrisy, lies, and fantastical, delusional imagery.......I love to debate theology. I love theological based movies as well. The fact that some human minds can be so easily duped, brainwashed, and controlled, has always fascinates me to no end!!
The theology you are looking at from the church, is not from God's mind. That is why you respond like you respond.
The Bible would read like any fairytale had it be a fairytale like people say. The Bible does not read like Aesop's fables. The movies are not teaching people what Jesus would teach.

The theology you are looking at from the church, is not from God's mind. That is why you respond like you respond.
The Bible would read like any fairytale had it be a fairytale like people say. The Bible does not read like Aesop's fables. The movies are not teaching people what Jesus would teach.

And a self-righteous, self-entitled narcissist would know the mind of any omnipotent being??
WOW. Talk about being a sanctimonious hypocrite!!!!

ChemEngineer

Jesus commanded that we not cast our pearls to swine and that we let "the dead bury their dead". He also commanded to "shake the dust" from one's sandals if another doesn't want to accept his teachings.

I agree that it is pointless to read the views of atheists and an even bigger waste of time to engage with them. They are spiritually blind and under the influence of the prince of this world, in whom they do not believe, of course.
The prince of this world hates the sight of the nude form. The church worked hard to make laws to punish people who are naked. Rethink who you think, you are obeying.

Forum List

Back