What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

To deliver the final blow...

Mortimer

Gold Member
Reaction score
A Christian should argue with a blasphemer only by running his sword through his bowels as far as it will go. - King Saint Louis IX

loonapix-1623473803280398079.jpg

skye

Diamond Member
Reaction score
That's not a bad photo, Mortimer, nice costume you wear!

White 6

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Which tells you how hypocritcal and violent Christians are.
Easy dude. He was talking about going to divinity school a few weeks back. He could be serving a church near you within a year. You wouldn't want to be mistaken for a blasphemer and get a sword stuck through your bowels by reverend Mort.

Dogmaphobe

Diamond Member
Reaction score
If that hasn't been photoshopped, it looks like you have lost a lot of weight, Morti.

Congratulations, if so.

Toffeenut Baconsmuggler

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Which tells you how hypocritcal and violent Christians are.
Easy dude. He was talking about going to divinity school a few weeks back. He could be serving a church near you within a year. You wouldn't want to be mistaken for a blasphemer and get a sword stuck through your bowels by reverend Mort.

To be a blasphemer, you have to believe in that fantasy stuff. I do not.

I was just attempting some sarcastic humor......my forte'. Sometimes it doesn't translate when it's written.

Bezukhov

Anarcho-Capitalist
Reaction score
Jesus went around running his sword through the bowels of blasphemers as far as it will go when He was peforming His earthly ministry, didn't He?

OP
Mortimer

Mortimer

Gold Member
Reaction score
Jesus went around running his sword through the bowels of blasphemers as far as it will go when He was peforming His earthly ministry, didn't He?
Jesus came to earth to save us on the cross but he will come a second time and he will kill many blasphemers

Bezukhov

Anarcho-Capitalist
Reaction score
Jesus came to earth to save us on the cross but he will come a second time and he will kill many blasphemers
My point was that He didn't, and you want to, so that makes you a better Christian than Him?

Colin norris

Platinum Member
Reaction score
A Christian should argue with a blasphemer only by running his sword through his bowels as far as it will go. - King Saint Louis IX

loonapix-1623473803280398079.jpg
You gotta love thise kind merciful Christians. That's the stuff to teach little kids. Well done.

Race Burley

Diamond Member
Reaction score
My point was that He didn't, and you want to, so that makes you a better Christian than Him?
Save yourself, Mortimer cannot be comprehended.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List