Debate With Atheists/Leftists is Futile

ChemEngineer

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2019
"Go from the presence of a foolish man." - The Holy Bible

What is a foolish man?

"The fool hath said in his heart there is no God. - The Holy Bible

"Answer not a fool according to his folly lest thou be like unto him." - The Holy Bible

No matter what facts, no matter what evidence, what science, what compelling data and research you provide to Leftists/atheists, they will spin it, deny it, trivialize it, and completely refute it. So simply post an opening message for the good of thinking, rational people, and don't respond to lying atheists.
They're not worth your time and effort.

The effort necessary to refute bullshit is an order of magnitude greater than the effort required to produce it. - Brandolini's Law

Further reading:
The Irrational Atheist by Vox Day and Illogical Atheism by Bo Jinn.

Excellent, persuasive books by former militant atheists.

The idea that he is a devotee of reason seeing through the outdated superstitions believed by less intelligent beings is the foremost conceit of the atheist. – page 7

… 72.9 percent of professors polled described the Bible as “an ancient book of fables, legends, history, and moral precepts,” compared to 17.5 percent of the general population. – page 15

… the High Church atheist’s undeveloped social skills are often so dramatic as to be reasonably described as a form of social autism. – page 16

Democrats are more than twice as likely to be someone who has dropped out of high school than to be an individual with a master’s degree. – page 19

Studies have shown that those without religion have life expectancies seven years shorter than the average churchgoer, are more likely to smoke, abuse alcohol and be depressed or obese, and they are much less likely to marry or have children. – page 20 (The Irrational Atheist)

---------------------------------
The atheist consequently finds himself committed to a set of logical contradictions; that he is free, except there is no such thing as freedom; that all men are basically good, though moral good itself is only useful fiction; and finally that his life has meaning in a universe that has none – or at least none that we can possibly know of at any rate. Modern atheism is… an abstract mess.- Line1950

In order to establish an explanation as the best, you do not have to have an explanation for the explanation. [That would necessitate explanations all the way down.] The universe has demonstrated that it requires an explanation. God has not. – 1989

“I just go one god further (in my atheism than do theists).” – Richard Dawkins, who finds this wordplay “an amusing strategy”. This is an example of the “fallacy of pluralism,” which is to say that since multiple representations of the same thing have been suggested, it follows that the very thing itself, therefore, does not exist. – 2019

Contemporary atheism does no resolve in the conclusion that God does not exist as much as it begins with it. – 2270

If the evidence from sociology is not powerful enough, we now have recent studies from the field of psychology which validate the ridiculousness of this fictional psychological pre-disposition to atheism. – 2385
(Illogical Atheism, Kindle Edition)

Last edited:
It takes a complete imbecile to debate theology.......which is nothing more than the science of fantasy.

Call me an imbecile, because for all of it's hypocrisy, lies, and fantastical, delusional imagery.......I love to debate theology. I love theological based movies as well. The fact that some human minds can be so easily duped, brainwashed, and controlled, has always fascinates me to no end!!

It takes a complete imbecile to debate theology.......which is nothing more than the science of fantasy.

Call me an imbecile, because for all of it's (sic) hypocrisy, lies, and fantastical, delusional imagery.......I love to debate theology. I love theological based movies as well. The fact that some human minds can be so easily duped, brainwashed, and controlled, has always fascinates (sic) me to no end!!

Go from the presence of a foolish man. (Who can't write simple grammar, and claims intellectual mantle.)

My Ignore List just grew by you.

ciao brutto

Call me an imbecile, because for all of it's (sic) hypocrisy, lies, and fantastical, delusional imagery.......I love to debate theology. I love theological based movies as well. The fact that some human minds can be so easily duped, brainwashed, and controlled, has always fascinates (sic) me to no end!!

Go from the presence of a foolish man. (Who can't write simple grammar, and claims intellectual mantle.)

ciao brutto

Better a humble "sinner" than an arrogant, self-righteous saint.

“The problem with Christianity is more people profess the truth than live it. So much hypocrisy abounds that I can no longer say I count myself among them without being held to the same unachievable standard.”
― Shannon L. Alder

“You will never overcome your self righteousness if you continue to believe that God prefers you over other people. The moment you feel entitled is the moment you feel superior and distance yourself from a humble heart that believes God knows what he is doing.”
― Shannon L. Alder

Look at you! Standing there all pious and self-righteous, while your religious hypocrisy and lies continue to allow humans to become homeless, children to starve, and greed and envy destroy the world --- ME

What is a foolish man?

"Answer not a fool according to his folly lest thou be like unto him." - The Holy Bible

No matter what facts, no matter what evidence, what science, what compelling data and research you provide to Leftists/atheists, they will spin it, deny it, trivialize it, and completely refute it. So simply post an opening message for the good of thinking, rational people, and don't respond to lying atheists.

The effort necessary to refute bullshit is an order of magnitude greater than the effort required to produce it. - Brandolini's Law

Further reading:

The idea that he is a devotee of reason seeing through the outdated superstitions believed by less intelligent beings is the foremost conceit of the atheist. – page 7

… 72.9 percent of professors polled described the Bible as “an ancient book of fables, legends, history, and moral precepts,” compared to 17.5 percent of the general population. – page 15

… the High Church atheist’s undeveloped social skills are often so dramatic as to be reasonably described as a form of social autism. – page 16

Democrats are more than twice as likely to be someone who has dropped out of high school than to be an individual with a master’s degree. – page 19

Studies have shown that those without religion have life expectancies seven years shorter than the average churchgoer, are more likely to smoke, abuse alcohol and be depressed or obese, and they are much less likely to marry or have children. – page 20 (The Irrational Atheist)

The atheist consequently finds himself committed to a set of logical contradictions; that he is free, except there is no such thing as freedom; that all men are basically good, though moral good itself is only useful fiction; and finally that his life has meaning in a universe that has none – or at least none that we can possibly know of at any rate. Modern atheism is… an abstract mess.- Line1950

In order to establish an explanation as the best, you do not have to have an explanation for the explanation. [That would necessitate explanations all the way down.] The universe has demonstrated that it requires an explanation. God has not. – 1989

“I just go one god further (in my atheism than do theists).” – Richard Dawkins, who finds this wordplay “an amusing strategy”. This is an example of the “fallacy of pluralism,” which is to say that since multiple representations of the same thing have been suggested, it follows that the very thing itself, therefore, does not exist. – 2019

Contemporary atheism does no resolve in the conclusion that God does not exist as much as it begins with it. – 2270

If the evidence from sociology is not powerful enough, we now have recent studies from the field of psychology which validate the ridiculousness of this fictional psychological pre-disposition to atheism. – 2385
Everyone harbors a religion/god. In the case of the statist left their religion of choice for the most part is power & control(PC) & their god is all omnipotent big g'ment. PC & big g'ment is actually quite a popular religion globally @ current despite possessing a 100% failure rate through out history. Life is a game & there MUST be winners & losers in ANY game!

"Atheists/Leftists"?

The term "atheist" refers to a lack of belief in the existence of a supreme being. People who do believe in a supreme being do so in a variety of different ways, even among followers of the world's major religions. I don't think that an atheist would have much interest in a debate. A debate among followers of the various theologies would accomplish nothing.

The term "leftist" is an ill-defined reference to an individual's political views. It has nothing to with religious beliefs or lack thereof.

It's difficult to pin down what sort of debate that the OP thinks is "futile." Who would be the contending participants?

What is a foolish man?

Further reading:

What evidence?

There's been plenty of debate about God and the like on here recently, and I've not seen one piece of evidence that a God exists.

ciao brutto
Hard to imagine anyone wanting to join a club with angry, self-hating people like you.

ciao brutto
Hard to imagine anyone wanting to join a club with angry, self-hating people like you.
Look, a leftist lying again.

ciao brutto
Look, a leftist lying again.
Lying about what? Your comment makes no sense.

What is a foolish man?

Further reading:

Well plagiarized.
Does that all apply to atheist republicans also?
You've got a little mental torture about atheists. Keeping you awake at night?
Say some hail Marys and I'll hail a taxi.

What is a foolish man?

Further reading:

2 Corinthians 4:4

In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

ciao brutto
It's time to add you to the list too.

ChemEngineer

Jesus commanded that we not cast our pearls to swine and that we let "the dead bury their dead". He also commanded to "shake the dust" from one's sandals if another doesn't want to accept his teachings.

I agree that it is pointless to read the views of atheists and an even bigger waste of time to engage with them. They are spiritually blind and under the influence of the prince of this world, in whom they do not believe, of course.

Forum List

Back