Debate With Atheists/Leftists is Futile

Is anything eternal? We don't know.

Beyond that, what are you talking about

The universe is way bigger than we can image. People point the Hubble telescope to what appears to be a black part in the sky, to see numerus Galaxies that we never saw before. It goes on, and on, that way. God says he set the stars in the universe. God did that all at one time seeing each star as if it was the only star. God is that way with us. I am speaking of the Unseen Father, that is in the mind of Jesus who is visually seen. The unseen Father does not condemn anyone. Jesus is he that judges as to who lives forever, and who is not safe to have in God's kingdom, dying forever.

Set, as it is stated in genisis 1:17 will not make nebula. We who are finite go boom. That is power to us. That power kills life. God's enemy makes us, and stars to die. No eye hath seen neither hath it entered into the mind the things that God has prepared for them that love him. Love people. Love God at the same time. They that give others fire, will see God as fire. Don't despise prophesying. The carnal mind fights against what God wants, making the legal system, condemning people, anyway. People need to wise up.

Last edited:
Is anything eternal? We don't know.

Beyond that, what are you talking about?

The universe is way bigger than we can image. People point the Hubble telescope to what appears to be a black part in the sky, to see numerus Galaxies that we never saw before. It goes on, and on, that way. God says he set the stars in the universe.

No he didn't. You think he did but there's no evidence he did. That silly 6 day thing is preposterous. You've been conned.

God did that all at one time seeing each star as if it was the only star. God is that way with us.
Another self serving prophecy. It's a lie.

I am speaking of the Unseen Father, that is in the mind of Jesus who is visually seen. The unseen Father does not condemn anyone.

If you read the old testament you'll find numerous instances where your ever so merciful God condemn hundreds of thousands to death and slaughter.
How about all the inhabitants of the earth with the big flood? Who did that condemning? You've got a short memory son.

Jesus is he that judges as to who lives forever, and who is not safe to have in God's kingdom, dying forever.

Really? And how do you have knowledge to his selection process? Get a little revelation did you? Maybe just a little hallucination more like it.

The only effective way to argue with a liberal involves the same level of violence liberals love to inflict on others.
Do unto others BEFORE they do unto you.
MLK, Ghandi, and even the latter Occupy Wall St.
All non-violent protests met with violence by the right wing, conservative establishments.

As for self righteous "christians".......what was done to the native populations of North and South America, in Australia and on the continent of Africa was a sin. Years of aiding and abetting pedophiles is a crime and a sin.

So spare us all your BS.

Caring about people, controling what you say are not good things? Read Jamie's 1:26 - 27, KJV.
Huh? The guy wrote
The only effective way to argue with a liberal involves the same level of violence liberals love to inflict on others.

How is that caring about people or controlling what you say?

Who is Jamie?

MLK, Ghandi, and even the latter Occupy Wall St.
All non-violent protests met with violence by the right wing, conservative establishments.

As for self righteous "christians".......what was done to the native populations of North and South America, in Australia and on the continent of Africa was a sin. Years of aiding and abetting pedophiles is a crime and a sin.

So spare us all your BS.
I am not giving bull shit. Shit is not swear word. Saying an oath that God does not want us to say is swearing. The church feed people a lot of bull shit making people to have bitter hearts.
They were not Christians. Those people were born of fornication just like Christs enemies. They made people to think like them toward others. That is why the nude person and zoosexuals and pedophilia people hide. You are exactly like a self righious Christian, that you describe. They have religon that is vain, not having a bridled tongue. The plight of the widow and fatherless is a thing that they are not considering,. The use of money itself is causing their plight. Money will solve the problem people say, solving nothing. People condemn, judging others, having blood in their bodies. Can't people figure out why Jesus did not condemn anyone?
People who were born of fornication, brought money to this continent. They thought die to the indians, even as Christs enemies thought die to Jesus. Both did not use money.
Left lies about Pepe Le Pew, a cartoon skunk. Pepe Le Pew is not mean spirited toward anyone. Mean spirits will say the truth? Reaboahm, Jacob, and Solomon had more that one wife, and concubines. That means that the Kind Pepe Le Pew can have them too. The blind church taught you what you know. It is good to beleive they that are blind following them into a ditch?
Your body that dies is not in sin? Christ died in vain? Christ taught us to be mean to people? Your words are saying yes.
Muslims and catholic leaders are posing as pedophilia people to make you to be bitter.

Jesus taught: be ye bitter one to another, for without bitterness no one will see the Lord?

Jesus taught, condemn others, and be ye deaf to the voice of the master in others?
Left people hate the truth. People who sit in pews have the same problem. One learned from the other.

Last edited:
Huh? The guy wrote

How is that caring about people or controlling what you say?

Who is Jamie?
Frustration leads people to violence. God will judge they the do good, or evil. People who fear my words will save their soul.
The universe is way bigger than we can image. People point the Hubble telescope to what appears to be a black part in the sky, to see numerus Galaxies that we never saw before. It goes on, and on, that way. God says he set the stars in the universe.

No he didn't. You think he did but there's no evidence he did. That silly 6 day thing is preposterous. You've been conned.

God did that all at one time seeing each star as if it was the only star. God is that way with us.

I am speaking of the Unseen Father, that is in the mind of Jesus who is visually seen. The unseen Father does not condemn anyone.

If you read the old testament you'll find numerous instances where your ever so merciful God condemn hundreds of thousands to death and slaughter.
How about all the inhabitants of the earth with the big flood? Who did that condemning? You've got a short memory son.

Jesus is he that judges as to who lives forever, and who is not safe to have in God's kingdom, dying forever.

Really? And how do you have knowledge to his selection process? Get a little revelation did you? Maybe just a little hallucination more like it.
I don't want you to sound like a good for nothing devil. There is no life in them. I see what you do not see, needing to see it. I see what church leaders don't see, needing to see it. People cannot make what is in the universe. It for your own good to acnowladged God who made it. The unseen Father God spoke through Jesus. Why would I lie? I don't even have any reason to lie. I cannot lie. Where did I type James's? Caring about people is a short version of what pure undefiled religon is. That is not what the church says. People who don't have religon that is vain will control what they say. That has nothing to do with what the church says. The church has been lying to people for 2000 years. There was no sun untill the forth day, as it is written. Who knows how much time transpired before then? The sabbath was made for man, not man for the Sabbath. You have no idea what you are saying. Jesus is he that selects. He looks for himself is what he does. It is easy, really. They that are like him will not burn up in his glory.

God is not arbitrary. God got rid of people who were dangerous to be around. Look at what people do with guns and war having no power to raise life.

- King James Bible​

John 5:22 KJV: For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:

You are getting rattier by the day.
You need more than help.

God killed child and baby killing Canaanites. You shake your fist at God. You want the shedding of innocent blood to continue, complaining. Money causes another form of sacrafice. You not do what the world to do Jesus said. Treat money good. Treat people as if they were a dead wallet.​

The verse below is a very bad verse to you. You hate the fact that Jesus did not curse Nathaniel, like you curse at me. John 1:47

Jesus saw Nathanael coming to him, and saith of him, Behold an Israelite indeed, in whom is no guile!

God killed child and baby killing Canaanites. You shake your fist at God. You want the shedding of innocent blood to continue, complaining. Money causes another form of sacrafice. You not do what the world to do Jesus said. Treat money good. Treat people as if they were a dead wallet.​

The verse below is a very bad verse to you. You hate the fact that Jesus did not curse Nathaniel, like you curse at me. John 1:47

Jesus saw Nathanael coming to him, and saith of him, Behold an Israelite indeed, in whom is no guile!

Are bible quotes supposed to convince me of something?

Are bible quotes supposed to convince me of something?
That quote, and others, will not come from a carnal mind. People are not saying what Jesus said. Mouths are full of guile. Those mouths are defiling their soul. Those people having religon that is vain, toward people like zoosexuals, and pedophilia people. Jamies 1:26 - 27, KJV. Church leaders are hiding the truth as to what religon means. Many have bought their deceptive lies. I was not here for a week being falsely accused of sending electronic spam. I was giving a lot of comments but not electronic spam.

That quote, and others, will not come from a carnal mind. People are not saying what Jesus said. Mouths are full of guile. Those mouths are defiling their soul. Those people having religon that is vain, toward people like zoosexuals, and pedophilia people. Jamies 1:26 - 27, KJV. Church leaders are hiding the truth as to what religon means. Many have bought their deceptive lies. I was not here for a week being falsely accused of sending electronic spam. I was giving a lot of comments but not electronic spam.

I reiterate what I said in the other post about your mental state. Nothing has changed.

I reiterate what I said in the other post about your mental state. Nothing has changed.
You are defiled religon. The church is defiled religon. So the defiled church is right? Carnal means sex even when carnal refers to the mind? The church is right. Vex means sex? The church is right? Final reward is life life ,even when scripture says the soul will die? A person who thinks the church is right will have a mental problem. Colin norris thinks the church that he is against, is right, Collin Norris is divided against himself. I judge rightly.

You are defiled religon. The church is defiled religon. So the defiled church is right? Carnal means sex even when carnal refers to the mind? The church is right. Vex means sex? The church is right? Final reward is life life ,even when scripture says the soul will die? A person who thinks the church is right will have a mental problem. Colin norris thinks the church that he is against, is right, Collin Norris is divided against himself. I judge rightly.

Is anyone else watching this clown?
His brain must be like a bird's nest. All shit and sticks.

Is anyone else watching this clown?
His brain must be like a bird's nest. All shit and sticks.
James 1:26 - 27 means many belief systems? Whoever says yes needs their head examined. You cannot counter anything I said using wisdom. People vex with their mouth. You cannot talk with a penis or butt hole. Legal system that condemns is not talking about sex any more than Christs enemies. Are there differences between the two or are they the same? A devil will curse me even as you have cursed me. Satan was right saying you shall not surly die? Second death at the end of rev: 20 is a lie. How are the Sodomites different from people in the Legal sysem? You are filled with nothing not answering me. That is saying it nicely.

(Deu 24:20 KJV) When thou beatest thine olive tree, thou shalt not go over the boughs again: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow.

(Deu 24:21 KJV) When thou gatherest the grapes of thy vineyard, thou shalt not glean it afterward: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow

(Jer 7:6 KJV) If ye oppress not the stranger, the fatherless, and the widow, and shed not innocent blood in this place, neither walk after other gods to your hurt:

(Jer 22:3 KJV) Thus saith the LORD; Execute ye judgment and righteousness, and deliver the spoiled out of the hand of the oppressor: and do no wrong, do no violence to the stranger, the fatherless, nor the widow, neither shed innocent blood in this place.

The only verse the Jews read was the first one, noted below

the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself”

zion god2.jpg

The Jews fell in love with themselves
believing that were the almighty. From that day forward the Jews are no longer children of God, they find Satan more to their liking.

These Jews murder, steal, lie and fornicate in holy places.

You can be sure of this, God will punish them, even drive then to extinction.

I pray this comes true in my .lifetime.
:)-

God killed child and baby killing Canaanites. You shake your fist at God.
All the first born killed during Passover were killed by the local Jews.

Those who chose not to play a part in the killings marked their door and seeing the mark doors the killers would pass by,

There is no other way to explain this.

(Deu 24:20 KJV) When thou beatest thine olive tree, thou shalt not go over the boughs again: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow.

(Deu 24:21 KJV) When thou gatherest the grapes of thy vineyard, thou shalt not glean it afterward: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow

(Jer 7:6 KJV) If ye oppress not the stranger, the fatherless, and the widow, and shed not innocent blood in this place, neither walk after other gods to your hurt:

(Jer 22:3 KJV) Thus saith the LORD; Execute ye judgment and righteousness, and deliver the spoiled out of the hand of the oppressor: and do no wrong, do no violence to the stranger, the fatherless, nor the widow, neither shed innocent blood in this place.

The only verse the Jews read was the first one, noted below

the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself”

View attachment 556780
The Jews fell in love with themselves
believing that were the almighty. From that day forward the Jews are no longer children of God, they find Satan more to their liking.

These Jews murder, steal, lie and fornicate in holy places.

You can be sure of this, God will punish them, even drive then to extinction.

I pray this comes true in my .lifetime.

Islamic people feign innocents to dwell with people they don't see as their own, multiplying among them. That is what Muslims did when they came to be 600 years after Christ. Muslims wared against people, when people figured out what Muslims were up to. Muslims think they are the only people who worship one God. Muslims are worshiping the one fallen Lucifer. Lucifer, who is Satan was not worshiped for 600 years after Christ. There would have been war before Muslims came to be, had people worshiped Satan. Muslims gave, and are giving, a false accusation. Satan is the accuser. Muslims need to do introspection, evaluating themselves. Sin needs to be out of the individuals, mind. They will be born again, not being born of fornication. People who enjoy killing, and rejoice when others kill, will be born of fornication.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back