DC Riot Patriot Commits Suicide After Arrest

Even before the election, many of the Trump cultists here weren't mentally stable. They've gotten much worse. I hope they don't harm themselves after Biden takes office.

They already harmed themselves by believing all those lies. I fear how many more will go full militia. That obese orange fool's damage won't stop when he is gone.

"Christopher Stanton Georgia, a man from the state of Georgia who was recently arrested for participating in last Wednesday's insurrection at the U.S. Capitol, died on Saturday by suicide after a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the chest."

Biden and the Democrats have more blood on their hands....they shouldn't have had this man arrested for trying to save his country from election fraud, but they did....

Now this man has taken his own life because of what Antifa did...and the Democrat FBI are trying to say these patriots committed sedition and trying to arrest more people?? How many more lives are they trying to ruin??

In another related tragedy...prominent conservatives are losing Twitter followers and no one is trying to help them...this is not my America

Clearly the man had mental issues. I'm sure you can relate.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.
1 down, many more to go.

Ahhhh, the little fascist goon can't control himself. Good...little boi....gooooood. Let the dark side take over what little soul you
1 down, many more to go.

Everytime a dem dies I'm going to come here and cheer about it.

:auiqs.jpg: You think you're a good person. Hilarious. Dems are da Debil, BTW. Pass it on, stupid.

1 down, many more to go.

Ahhhh, the little fascist goon can't control himself. Good...little boi....gooooood. Let the dark side take over what little soul you
1 down, many more to go.

:auiqs.jpg: You think you're a good person. Hilarious. Dems are da Debil, BTW. Pass it on, stupid.

No, I think I am a normal person. I have good points and bad. Like normal people do. On the other hand, everything I see from you is not just bad, but sociopath bad.

1 down, many more to go.

1 down, many more to go.

No, I think I am a normal person. I have good points and bad. Like normal people do. On the other hand, everything I see from you is not just bad, but sociopath bad.

Interesting. How so?

"Christopher Stanton Georgia, a man from the state of Georgia who was recently arrested for participating in last Wednesday's insurrection at the U.S. Capitol, died on Saturday by suicide after a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the chest."

Biden and the Democrats have more blood on their hands....they shouldn't have had this man arrested for trying to save his country from election fraud, but they did....

Now this man has taken his own life because of what Antifa did...and the Democrat FBI are trying to say these patriots committed sedition and trying to arrest more people?? How many more lives are they trying to ruin??

In another related tragedy...prominent conservatives are losing Twitter followers and no one is trying to help them...this is not my America

I don't know if I can appreciate your wonderful satirical thread as much this time at this particular moment in our history. No offense intended.
Biff has been super happy about the tragic events in DC. He must have made a dozen threads about it by now.

Well, to me, he's kinda the satirical troll of this board, and he/she is pretty darn good at it. I get a kick out of his/her threads, because I accidentally learn new stuff sometimes.

Fucking prick.
No, his satyr is corny.

Show me a post that I've put up where I cheered about anyone's death.
I'll wait.

O.K. What about this one where you celebrated the death of Ginsburg?

Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead

America as we know it just died with her
In a way thats true. And good riddance.
Now we can get back to a Constitutionalist SCOTUS.

Do I win a prize?

Did I cheer her death?
No.

I don't know if I can appreciate your wonderful satirical thread as much this time at this particular moment in our history. No offense intended.
Biff has been super happy about the tragic events in DC. He must have made a dozen threads about it by now.

Well, to me, he's kinda the satirical troll of this board, and he/she is pretty darn good at it. I get a kick out of his/her threads, because I accidentally learn new stuff sometimes.

Fucking prick.
No, his satyr is corny.

I happen to like corny.

1 down, many more to go.

1 down, many more to go.

With any luck you and hillary will be next.

1 down, many more to go.

1 down, many more to go.

Next for what, Petunia? Da Cult45 Derpalution? K. Sounds like it will fail. Sad.

1 down, many more to go.

1 down, many more to go.

Next for what, Petunia? Da Cult45 Derpalution? K. Sounds like it will fail. Sad.

Drop dead.
And no,I'm not gonna cheer. But I sure as hell wont shed a tear.

1 down, many more to go.

1 down, many more to go.

Drop dead.
And no,I'm not gonna cheer. But I sure as hell wont shed a tear.

:itsok:

People are arrested every day that don't kill themselves. If he was innocent, there would have been no reason to kill himself.
If he had killed others,instead of himself, he may still be free.....yet forever on the run

Odd isn’t it? How video shows these Patriots inside the Capital? Where they shouldn’t have been.

Now what is really funny. He was a Patriot there to “Stop the Steal” And save the country. But he didn’t do anything wrong. It was ANTIFA. Yeah. That’s it. ANTIFA. The Patriots were just dumb enough to follow the others.

But let me ask you a question. What was their plan? They go to Washington. Armed with various weapons. Build gallows. But they didn’t mean any harm? That is what we are supposed to think? The one idiot is pictured holding onto plastic cuffs. Those were just a gift. Not an intent to kidnap or March someone to the firing line to be executed.

Georgia in Georgia was a coward. When I was a boy. The line was if you can’t do the time. Don’t do the crime. He and the rest of your heroic patriots did the crimes. Now you and they object to the time. After a year of demanding police and national Guard shoot and kill every protestor no matter how criminal they may be.

You wanted this little civil war. You have it. My wife who was a full throated Trump Supporter and argued there were some irregularities in the election now is starting to support the Democrats. Why? Because you kill the enemy idiots are the real enemy.

People are arrested every day that don't kill themselves. If he was innocent, there would have been no reason to kill himself.
If he had killed others,instead of himself, he may still be free.....yet forever on the run

So it worked out as win/win

This is what the op link had in it.... This whipping up of Trump flock started way before Trump' s Napalm speech on Jan 6th and if not instigated by the Trump team, the President was certainly aware of what was going on.

An internal document issued by an FBI office in Virginia the day before the insurrection warned that rioters in Washington D.C. were prepared to commit violent acts on the day Congress certified President-elect Joe Biden's victory.

One such call, posted on social media and shared in the FBI report, told Trump-supporters, "Be ready to fight. Congress needs to hear glass breaking, doors being kicked in, and blood from their BLM and Pantifa slave soldiers being spilled. Get violent. Stop calling this a march, or rally, or a protest. Go there ready for war. We get our President or we die. NOTHING else will achieve this goal.

I feel sorry for this guy....his life wasn't over..... just for being charged....

So many people have been put under Trump's spell, and lead astray... So, sad....

Forum List

Back