DC Riot Patriot Commits Suicide After Arrest

"Christopher Stanton Georgia, a man from the state of Georgia who was recently arrested for participating in last Wednesday's insurrection at the U.S. Capitol, died on Saturday by suicide after a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the chest."

Biden and the Democrats have more blood on their hands....they shouldn't have had this man arrested for trying to save his country from election fraud, but they did....

Now this man has taken his own life because of what Antifa did...and the Democrat FBI are trying to say these patriots committed sedition and trying to arrest more people?? How many more lives are they trying to ruin??

In another related tragedy...prominent conservatives are losing Twitter followers and no one is trying to help them...this is not my America

I don't know if I can appreciate your wonderful satirical thread as much this time at this particular moment in our history. No offense intended.
Biff has been super happy about the tragic events in DC. He must have made a dozen threads about it by now.

Well, to me, he's kinda the satirical troll of this board, and he/she is pretty darn good at it. I get a kick out of his/her threads, because I accidentally learn new stuff sometimes.

Fucking prick.
_00-rea-008 (46).jpg

"Christopher Stanton Georgia, a man from the state of Georgia who was recently arrested for participating in last Wednesday's insurrection at the U.S. Capitol, died on Saturday by suicide after a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the chest."

Biden and the Democrats have more blood on their hands....they shouldn't have had this man arrested for trying to save his country from election fraud, but they did....

Now this man has taken his own life because of what Antifa did...and the Democrat FBI are trying to say these patriots committed sedition and trying to arrest more people?? How many more lives are they trying to ruin??

In another related tragedy...prominent conservatives are losing Twitter followers and no one is trying to help them...this is not my America

Clearly the man had mental issues. I'm sure you can relate.
No, I can't relate.....I am black....black folks aren't allowed to have mental issues ...especially those bad kind of blacks who don't parrot conserative bullshit......because of our superhuman strength and all.....

If this was a black guy who stormed the capitol, got arrested and subsequently killed himself....none of these Trumpers would be offering empathy and condolences.....but I'm sure you can relate

Deepest sympathies to the man's family.

I am guessing that he went to the protest on January 6 because he was genuinely concerned about various trends in this nation.

He took his life because (maybe) he feared what would happen to him in prison, where he assumed that many inmates would seek to harm him.

The government is looking for other participants, and we can assume that Mr. Biden's administration will severely punish them as a warning to others not to engage in such violent behavior.

Big Tech is responding by imposing censorship on anyone whom it identifies as dangerous.

I am not a Nostradamus, but I agree with other posters who have predicted that while 95% of potential protesters will be cowed into submission, a few may not be.

I hope that a few wise people in the Biden administration will quietly use their influence to tone down the witch hunt atmosphere and suppression of free speech, for otherwise the bitterness casued by such a policy may lead to unpleasant consequences.

I'm guessing that this asshole realized that he has destroyed his life in support of the Orange Criminal and took what hew saw as the only way out.

There will be more I'm sure.

These people fucked up royally and newsflash...they left "bread crumbs" behind

Courts and jails are going to be very busy

WTF? Guy shot and killed himself in jail AFTER he was arrested? Where in hell do the damned DEMOCRATs come up with all these cover stories for the murders they commit?

We should all celebrate the demise of the terrorist. Good riddance.

People are arrested every day that don't kill themselves. If he was innocent, there would have been no reason to kill himself.

Don't try and take over the capitol unless you're a democrat Brown Shirt or a BLM Klansman.

If you do and you're not immune to the law the way the democrat Brown Shirts and BLM Klansmen are, you'll rightfully go to prison for a long time.

If you're a democrat Brown Shirt or a BLM Klansman you can tear down the White House fence and try to murder the president with no repercussions at all, of course.

Look at what ANTIFA and BLM did over the last 4 years and especially, in the last 8 months. Before the election, DC and other cities boarded up their storefronts in anticipation of riots that did not happen because Joe Biden was declared the winner. If Trump had won, there would have been ANTIFA/BLM riots in the streets, riots and storming of the Capitol, and a violence at next week’s Inauguration. The selective outrage is bullshit from the Left. What else is new.

People are arrested every day that don't kill themselves. If he was innocent, there would have been no reason to kill himself.

Don't try and take over the capitol unless you're a democrat Brown Shirt or a BLM Klansman.

If you do and you're not immune to the law the way the democrat Brown Shirts and BLM Klansmen are, you'll rightfully go to prison for a long time.

If you're a democrat Brown Shirt or a BLM Klansman you can tear down the White House fence and try to murder the president with no repercussions at all, of course.

Look at what ANTIFA and BLM did over the last 4 years and especially, in the last 8 months. Before the election, DC and other cities boarded up their storefronts in anticipation of riots that did not happen because Joe Biden was declared the winner. If Trump had won, there would have been ANTIFA/BLM riots in the streets, riots and storming of the Capitol, and a violence at next week’s Inauguration. The selective outrage is bullshit from the Left. What else is new.
If a cow had nuts it would be bull. Dump lost so the Dumplings rioted.

Really? Your proof is you thought something bad would happen, but it didn't? Your logic is as amazing as ever.

Really? Your proof is you thought something bad would happen, but it didn't? Your logic is as amazing as ever.

It is my opinion based on behavior and events from the Left over the past four years. Your logic is to simply bury your head as you don’t think anything bad happened in terms of riots, violence and assaults throughout American Cities until the events of the January 6 at the US Capitol. You also have no explanation or theory as to why no riots the day after the Election in November. Among the business owners who boarded up and vacated their shops, were they more fearful of a Biden loss or Trump loss?

It is my opinion based on behavior and events from the Left over the past four years. Your logic is to simply bury your head as you don’t think anything bad happened in terms of riots, violence and assaults throughout American Cities until the events of the January 6 at the US Capitol. You also have no explanation or theory as to why no riots the day after the Election in November. Among the business owners who boarded up and vacated their shops, were they more fearful of a Biden loss or Trump loss?
Care to tell me about the riots of the Nov 2016 elections

I'll wait while you can't

Anyone desperately ask Obama to pardon them before he left office -- because of their participation in an insurrection to overturn an election??

I'll wait while you can't

Untitled.jpg

If a cow had nuts it would be bull. Dump lost so the Dumplings rioted.

No rioting occurred the day after the Election yet businesses boarded up and vacated before the Election. Why?

Forum List

Back