Pence Reached His Limit With Trump. It Wasn’t Pretty.

Jul 26, 2010
North Carolina
After four years of tongue-biting silence that critics say enabled the president’s worst instincts, the vice president would not yield to the pressure and name-calling from his boss.

Mr. Trump was enraged that Mr. Pence was refusing to try to overturn the election. In a series of meetings, the president had pressed relentlessly, alternately cajoling and browbeating him. Finally, just before Mr. Pence headed to the Capitol to oversee the electoral vote count last Wednesday, Mr. Trump called the vice president’s residence to push one last time.

“You can either go down in history as a patriot,” Mr. Trump told him, according to two people briefed on the conversation, “or you can go down in history as a pussy.”

The blowup between the nation’s two highest elected officials then played out in dramatic fashion as the president publicly excoriated the vice president at an incendiary rally and sent agitated supporters to the Capitol where they stormed the building — some of them chanting “Hang Mike Pence.”

Pence Reached His Limit With Trump. It Wasn’t Pretty. - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

Folks the hits just keep on coming.

I wonder if Pence will vote to impeach.

‘The blowup between the nation’s two highest elected officials then played out in dramatic fashion as the president publicly excoriated the vice president at an incendiary rally and sent agitated supporters to the Capitol where they stormed the building — some of them chanting “Hang Mike Pence.”’ ibid

Further proof that Trump is unfit to be president and that impeachment is more than warranted.

Thankfully Trump has been voted out of office.

Don't worry. The new highest officials coming to power will be treated the same way.

This new york times story is a complete lie. An embellished
Lie at that. But its a communist propaganda rag, what do you expect?
After four years of tongue-biting silence that critics say enabled the president’s worst instincts, the vice president would not yield to the pressure and name-calling from his boss.

Mr. Trump was enraged that Mr. Pence was refusing to try to overturn the election. In a series of meetings, the president had pressed relentlessly, alternately cajoling and browbeating him. Finally, just before Mr. Pence headed to the Capitol to oversee the electoral vote count last Wednesday, Mr. Trump called the vice president’s residence to push one last time.

“You can either go down in history as a patriot,” Mr. Trump told him, according to two people briefed on the conversation, “or you can go down in history as a pussy.”

The blowup between the nation’s two highest elected officials then played out in dramatic fashion as the president publicly excoriated the vice president at an incendiary rally and sent agitated supporters to the Capitol where they stormed the building — some of them chanting “Hang Mike Pence.”

Pence Reached His Limit With Trump. It Wasn’t Pretty. - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

No 25th?

Trump HAS to suck up to Pence

Pence has his balls in a 25th amendment vice

The worm has turned.

I remember when leftists called Pence an evil "Christian". Pence won't do a dam thing.

Pence decided to be a pussy and join the Swamp. In doing so he helped to install an illegitimate President that is owned by China.

NY TIMES REPORT: Trump called Pence before the VP headed to the Capitol on January 6:

“You can either go down in history as a patriot or you can go down in history as a pu**y.”

Breaking911 (@Breaking911) January 13, 2021

“You can either go down in history as a patriot,” Mr. Trump told him, according to two people briefed on the conversation, “or you can go down in history as a pussy.” Pence Reached His Limit With Trump. It Wasn’t Pretty.

— Josh Wingrove (@josh_wingrove) January 13, 2021

I remember when leftists called Pence an evil "Christian". Pence won't do a dam thing.
Pence won't be unfaithful to his wife. That makes him a pervert.
Most antifa leftists can't be unfaithful because not only do they not have a wife they don't a GF. These are the bottom of the barrel even in crab society.

Not true. Leftists have lots of wives and girl friends. Many of them just happen to be right wingers wives and girl friends, but we have them when we want them.

LMAO Did you ever stop to think that maybe Pence did exactly what he was supposed to do?? I did. Pence has a part to play and has already started.
Stay tuned.

LMAO Did you ever stop to think that maybe Pence did exactly what he was supposed to do?? I did. Pence has a part to play and has already started.
Stay tuned.

It would be hard when a draft dodger tries to question your patriotism.

Stay tuned.

Biden was a draft dodger. Ask him.

Stay tuned.

Biden was a draft dodger. Ask him.

When he starts questioning Pence's patriotism, I will.

Stay tuned.
All part of the QAnon plan huh, loon?

Forum List

Back