DC Riot Patriot Commits Suicide After Arrest

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Christopher Stanton Georgia, a man from the state of Georgia who was recently arrested for participating in last Wednesday's insurrection at the U.S. Capitol, died on Saturday by suicide after a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the chest."

Biden and the Democrats have more blood on their hands....they shouldn't have had this man arrested for trying to save his country from election fraud, but they did....

Now this man has taken his own life because of what Antifa did...and the Democrat FBI are trying to say these patriots committed sedition and trying to arrest more people?? How many more lives are they trying to ruin??

In another related tragedy...prominent conservatives are losing Twitter followers and no one is trying to help them...this is not my America

"Christopher Stanton Georgia, a man from the state of Georgia who was recently arrested for participating in last Wednesday's insurrection at the U.S. Capitol, died on Saturday by suicide after a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the chest."

Biden and the Democrats have more blood on their hands....they shouldn't have had this man arrested for trying to save his country from election fraud, but they did....

Now this man has taken his own life because of what Antifa did...and the Democrat FBI are trying to say these patriots committed sedition and trying to arrest more people?? How many more lives are they trying to ruin??

In another related tragedy...prominent conservatives are losing Twitter followers and no one is trying to help them...this is not my America

People are arrested every day that don't kill themselves. If he was innocent, there would have been no reason to kill himself.

People are arrested every day that don't kill themselves. If he was innocent, there would have been no reason to kill himself.
What was he guilty of ?

Good riddance to bad rubbish.
1 down, many more to go.
So ya want others to die ?so much for your preachy non violent bullshit ya fake fat ******

See i dont have that problem like you big lipped Leroy

sjsjjwnss.jpg

Don't try and take over the capitol unless you're a democrat Brown Shirt or a BLM Klansman.

If you do and you're not immune to the law the way the democrat Brown Shirts and BLM Klansmen are, you'll rightfully go to prison for a long time.

If you're a democrat Brown Shirt or a BLM Klansman you can tear down the White House fence and try to murder the president with no repercussions at all, of course.

What was he guilty of ?

No idea, but he thought it was so bad till he would rather die.

Guy tries to overthrow government-Democrats' fault
Guy commits multiple crimes in an attempt to murder Senators and Representatives - Democrats fault
Guy gets arrested - Democrats' fault
Judge releases guy on bail - Democrats' fault
Guy Offs Himself - Democrats' fault

None of this was the responsibility of any Republican from Trump on dow. All Democrats' fault.

God you people are complete morons. I'd say fuckin idiots but that's a big step up that none of you are qualified to take.
I mean, seriously, you've made stupid an artform.

But, thankfully, there's one less idiot to vote in the next election.

Don't try and take over the capitol unless you're a democrat Brown Shirt or a BLM Klansman.

If you do and you're not immune to the law the way the democrat Brown Shirts and BLM Klansmen are, you'll rightfully go to prison for a long time.

If you're a democrat Brown Shirt or a BLM Klansman you can tear down the White House fence and try to murder the president with no repercussions at all, of course.
As we saw with our own lying eyes attacking government buildings is totally acceptable if youre a leftwinger

Guy commits multiple crimes in an attempt to murder Senators and Representatives - Democrats fault

None of this was the responsibility of any Republican from Trump on dow. All Democrats' fault.

God you people are complete morons. I'd say fuckin idiots but that's a big step up that none of you are qualified to take.

I can't wait till they starve you useful idiots to death

You've dropped enough acid for one day, fuckwad.

I can't wait till they starve you useful idiots to death
Guy tries to overthrow the government because Trump told him and you defend him by calling someone a "useful idiot?"

Have you checked the mirror? The guy looking back is the useful moron. As noted, idiot is too smart for a Trumpinista.

You've dropped enough acid for one day, fuckwad.

Maybe. Doesn't change the fact that you people are just complete morons.

I guess he wasn't man enough to do a dime of Fed time. 3 years 4 months with good behavior.

Oh, that's right, he doesn't know how to behave.

No worries now.

Forum List

Back