Darwinism Strikes Again

(From Paul Watson's FB page)

Let This be a Lesson,
I don’t know who Richard Rose was. Never met him and he was not a FB friend but he has delivered an important message.
On April 28th he posted: "Let’s make this clear. I’m not buying a fucking mask. I’ve made it this far by not buying into that damn hype."
On May 29th he posted this:
Richard Rose
May 29
·
"I stand by my President and his words. It’s finally time to have a President who has our backs. I’m glad to call him MY PRESIDENT!!"
On July 1st he posted. "I’ve been very sick the past few days. Symptoms of Covid-19. This morning I finally got swabbed. I should know soon what the results are. I just want to feel good again."
On July 1st he posted: "Well. I’m officially under quarantine for the next 14 days. I just tested positive for COVID 19. Sucks because I had just started a new job."
On July 2nd he posted: "This Covid shit sucks! I’m so out of breath just sitting here."
On July 3rd, he died.

From Covid-19 denier to victim in just over two months.
As he said, he made it to April 28th without buying a mask. However he did not make it to July 4th.
The message. This is a deadly virus. It kills and it kills quickly.
Richard was a guy who trusted his President, stood by him and discovered the real hoax was the agenda being fed to him by his own President.
He did not deserve to die and he did not have to die but death is one of the consequences of choosing to be willfully ignorant of reality.
Covid-19 is a deadly novel virus and it does not discriminate.

What is wrong with these people? He was only 37. People like this listen to Trump. That's dangerous.

tRump's lies kill people. 135,000 so far.
:icon_rolleyes:
Your TDS makes you stupider by the day.
Your inability to respond intelligently is noted, and unsurprising.

The absolute ignorance of referring to the virus as Kung flu. Although, reading your opinions I am not surprised.
Please do attend as many indoor gatherings of as many people as possible as frequently as possible. It will do the wider world a great favour.

You say that but the innocents do not deserve it. One of the rules for the Darwin Award is that they can not take out anyone else worth their stupidity. And they will with the disease. They put health workers at risk. Their beloved cops. And a lot of other people. If they took themselves out. Ok. But think about those they will endanger when they get sick and are not as strong physically as they imagine themselves to be.

I am not afraid of the Kung Flu like you because i am not a sick, liberal who smokes dope in his/her/its parents basement or an obese fuck like you whose only exercise is getting up from your Laz E Boy(describes you perfectly) just so you can get another beer. Did 10 miles today and 100 pushups, because i know one day you fucks are going to show up in my neighborhood, thinking that you can do to me, what you assholes have done in the inner cites. What doesnt kill me, makes me stronger....

Your story is like so many others who have scorned wearing a facemask, all in the name of "freedom", or perhaps you believe that this virus that has killed almost 150,000 people, is a "hoax", and it will surprise no one if you end up dead like that 37 year old veteran in Ohio.
What's wrong with a little natural selection?

The absolute ignorance of referring to the virus as Kung flu. Although, reading your opinions I am not surprised.
Please do attend as many indoor gatherings of as many people as possible as frequently as possible. It will do the wider world a great favour.

You say that but the innocents do not deserve it. One of the rules for the Darwin Award is that they can not take out anyone else worth their stupidity. And they will with the disease. They put health workers at risk. Their beloved cops. And a lot of other people. If they took themselves out. Ok. But think about those they will endanger when they get sick and are not as strong physically as they imagine themselves to be.
I support natural selection!!! NO MASKS!!!

That would make it ineligible for a Darwin Award. I am sure you already have family members gracing that particular page.

Let This be a Lesson,
I don’t know who Richard Rose was. Never met him and he was not a FB friend but he has delivered an important message.
On April 28th he posted: "Let’s make this clear. I’m not buying a fucking mask. I’ve made it this far by not buying into that damn hype."
Richard Rose
May 29
·
"I stand by my President and his words. It’s finally time to have a President who has our backs. I’m glad to call him MY PRESIDENT!!"
On July 1st he posted. "I’ve been very sick the past few days. Symptoms of Covid-19. This morning I finally got swabbed. I should know soon what the results are. I just want to feel good again."
On July 1st he posted: "Well. I’m officially under quarantine for the next 14 days. I just tested positive for COVID 19. Sucks because I had just started a new job."
On July 2nd he posted: "This Covid shit sucks! I’m so out of breath just sitting here."
On July 3rd, he died.

As he said, he made it to April 28th without buying a mask. However he did not make it to July 4th.
Richard was a guy who trusted his President, stood by him and discovered the real hoax was the agenda being fed to him by his own President.
He did not deserve to die and he did not have to die but death is one of the consequences of choosing to be willfully ignorant of reality.

It's quite obvious that trump doesn't, didn't and never will have his or anyone's back. Except his own or those who he can benefit from.

Anyone who thinks that trump has their back or America's back is a total fool.

If trump actually did have America's back, we wouldn't be in the mess we're in now. He wouldn't have lied to us and we wouldn't have 140 thousand dead with no end in sight.

trump has his own back. That's it. The rest of us can die for all he cares.

Darwinism Strikes Again
Did you come from an Ape, Danny?
You found one guy who said he wanted to live free and not wear a mask.
Nothing which shows he wouldn't have gotten Covid by wearing one.
Some hackneyed article which doesn't even prove his primary cause of death WAS Covid!
Meantime, you ignore the 99 million who don't wear masks and haven't gotten Covid much less died.

tenor.gif

I am not afraid of the Kung Flu like you because i am not a sick, liberal who smokes dope in his/her/its parents basement or an obese fuck like you whose only exercise is getting up from your Laz E Boy(describes you perfectly) just so you can get another beer. Did 10 miles today and 100 pushups, because i know one day you fucks are going to show up in my neighborhood, thinking that you can do to me, what you assholes have done in the inner cites. What doesnt kill me, makes me stronger....

Your story is like so many others who have scorned wearing a facemask, all in the name of "freedom", or perhaps you believe that this virus that has killed almost 150,000 people, is a "hoax", and it will surprise no one if you end up dead like that 37 year old veteran in Ohio.

You endanger others by spreading this disease.

You endanger others by breeding.

That would make it ineligible for a Darwin Award. I am sure you already have family members gracing that particular page.
Says the guy who believes that 71 people were infected by the mere presence of one woman....alone....in an elevator.....

But, according to you (or the bullshit you believe) NOTHING can protect ANYONE from this apparently-airborne, highly communicable virus.

Let This be a Lesson,
Richard Rose
May 29
·
On July 3rd, he died.

You're assuming a mask would gave saved him.

So maybe we should adopt the N Korea solution. Thatll end the spread

Apparently, nothing will stop the spread of this disease. Not even air-tight brick walls.

So you know for a fact that if he had worn a mask he would not have gotten sick and died?

So you know for a fact that if he had worn a mask he would not have gotten sick and died?

I know for a fact that his risk of contracting any virus, from the novel coronavirus to MERS to seasonal 'flu would have been greatly reduced.

Only the simple deal in absolutes.

I know for a fact that his risk of contracting any virus, from the novel coronavirus to MERS to seasonal 'flu would have been greatly reduced.

Only the simple deal in absolutes.

Exactly. Almost every conservative has the same message: "You can still get the virus while wearing a mask! Duh!"

Yes, and you can still get run over by a bus crossing the street when you have the right of way and the crossing signal, versus running into traffic and trying to dodge your way through. Your odds are far better of getting across safely with the right of way, just like your odds are better with wearing a mask.

This whole mask argument has really shown how stubbornly ignorant conservatives are, but thinking people already knew this.

Forum List

Back