Darwinism Strikes Again

What is wrong with these people? He was only 37. People like this listen to Trump. That's dangerous.

You know, i bet there was an underlying reason why he died, but was considered dead of the Kung Flu just to elevate the stats. I keep seeing it all the time.

Florida woman surfing internet about COVID-19 while driving her SUV, which goes out of control and crashes into a tree, killing her. She died of the Kung Flu virus...

The absolute ignorance of referring to the virus as Kung flu. Although, reading your opinions I am not surprised.
Please do attend as many indoor gatherings of as many people as possible as frequently as possible. It will do the wider world a great favour.

What is wrong with these people? He was only 37. People like this listen to Trump. That's dangerous.

You know, i bet there was an underlying reason why he died, but was considered dead of the Kung Flu just to elevate the stats. I keep seeing it all the time.

Florida woman surfing internet about COVID-19 while driving her SUV, which goes out of control and crashes into a tree, killing her. She died of the Kung Flu virus...
I actually saw a report where a guy in Jacksonville was driving through an intersection, got T-boned by someone running a red light, and died instantly from Covid 19 (because he tested positive)...

The absolute ignorance of referring to the virus as Kung flu. Although, reading your opinions I am not surprised.
Please do attend as many indoor gatherings of as many people as possible as frequently as possible. It will do the wider world a great favour.
I am not afraid of the Kung Flu like you because i am not a sick, liberal who smokes dope in his/her/its parents basement or an obese fuck like you whose only exercise is getting up from your Laz E Boy(describes you perfectly) just so you can get another beer. Did 10 miles today and 100 pushups, because i know one day you fucks are going to show up in my neighborhood, thinking that you can do to me, what you assholes have done in the inner cites. What doesnt kill me, makes me stronger....

The real question here is why, every last time an often white Trump supporter publicly denies novel coronavirus, they immediately turn up dead? Either someone(s) is/are killing these people or the media is gorging themselves on anti-Trump fantasy.

I am not afraid of the Kung Flu like you because i am not a sick, liberal who smokes dope in his/her/its parents basement or an obese fuck like you whose only exercise is getting up from your Laz E Boy(describes you perfectly) just so you can get another beer. Did 10 miles today and 100 pushups, because i know one day you fucks are going to show up in my neighborhood, thinking that you can do to me, what you assholes have done in the inner cites. What doesnt kill me, makes me stronger....

On a scale of 1 - 10, how desperate are you to use the word 'sheeple' right now? Go on, admit it.

I can tell you're an educated person with a remarkable grasp of the English language. Why not try insults that don't make you sound like a schoolyard bully, or an idiot (like your President) who can't string a coherent sentence together? It's not hard, unless you're the hard of thinking type. Oops, don't take that personally. Or do.

Is your neck bigger than your head yet? Wait, don't answer that. We all know your head is smaller than your testicles, and that is indeed a feat. Please, continue to ingest your diet of chlorinated chicken and YouTube. Society needs to have people like you so we can point you out to small children as a warning of what happens to ones mind when you don't pay attention at school. I shouldn't get personal with you as you did with me, as two wrongs don't make a right, as your parents are acutely aware.

I'll leave you to your doomsday prepping, racism and stupidity. I know the trailer gets a little claustrophobic, so it's probably an idea to get outside now and then. There's probably roadkill you can salvage for dinner.

See? Insults don't have to be as unimaginative or as dull as you are. A little effort next time, please.

On a scale of 1 - 10, how desperate are you to use the word 'sheeple' right now? Go on, admit it.

I can tell you're an educated person with a remarkable grasp of the English language. Why not try insults that don't make you sound like a schoolyard bully, or an idiot (like your President) who can't string a coherent sentence together? It's not hard, unless you're the hard of thinking type. Oops, don't take that personally. Or do.

Is your neck bigger than your head yet? Wait, don't answer that. We all know your head is smaller than your testicles, and that is indeed a feat. Please, continue to ingest your diet of chlorinated chicken and YouTube. Society needs to have people like you so we can point you out to small children as a warning of what happens to ones mind when you don't pay attention at school. I shouldn't get personal with you as you did with me, as two wrongs don't make a right, as your parents are acutely aware.

I'll leave you to your doomsday prepping, racism and stupidity. I know the trailer gets a little claustrophobic, so it's probably an idea to get outside now and then. There's probably roadkill you can salvage for dinner.

See? Insults don't have to be as unimaginative or as dull as you are. A little effort next time, please.
School yard bully? Like what is happening in Minneapolis, NY city, Baltimore, Chicago, and other liberal bastions of shit? I know you dont like facing FACTS, but the fact is, that every day you guys get bolder and bolder and eventually you will cross that thin line. A bunch of US are waiting the day when the police gets defunded. Actions have consequences, and it will be bigly..

/—-/ Sorry he died, but if masks prevent COVID, why did democRATs lockdown their states for months and prevented people from going back to work? Why can’t people go to baseball games if they wear a mask?

School yard bully? Like what is happening in Minneapolis, NY city, Baltimore, Chicago, and other liberal bastions of shit? I know you dont like facing FACTS, but the fact is, that every day you guys get bolder and bolder and eventually you will cross that thin line. A bunch of US are waiting the day when the police gets defunded. Actions have consequences, and it will be bigly..

Oh, I'm sure you're waiting with bated breath - having lived on a diet of action movies and masturbation - for the opportunity to don the catalogue mall ninja tactical outfit and chant something racist, catchy, and inconsequential. You could probably get a paragraph or two about your adventures published in Guns 'n' Stuff afterwards, assuming you don't shoot yourself in excitement. You strike me as someone who might fire a little early.

Incidentally, and for your reference, the Oxford comma is a risky business and an ellipsis contains three full stops (or periods, as you say in the US). Also. typing in caps doesn't make you look more emphatic - just noisier. Other than that, it's a better effort than your last outburst.
Just because you are a college punk, who has to stay in your safe zone, because the Kung Flu might find you, some of US veterans arent quite as pansy ass as you libs are. But what is amazing is that you libfucks always seem to bash those that kept your sorry ass free from the Commies of Russia and China, and now you just want to vote that shit in. Please stay in your SZ, in your parents basement, using that energy from Carbon fuels, being such a polluter of the planet. Or you could do what a good prog would do...

save-planet-kill-yourself.jpg

Oh, I'm sure you're waiting with bated breath - having lived on a diet of action movies and masturbation - for the opportunity to don the catalogue mall ninja tactical outfit and chant something racist, catchy, and inconsequential. You could probably get a paragraph or two about your adventures published in Guns 'n' Stuff afterwards, assuming you don't shoot yourself in excitement. You strike me as someone who might fire a little early.

Incidentally, and for your reference, the Oxford comma is a risky business and an ellipsis contains three full stops (or periods, as you say in the US). Also. typing in caps doesn't make you look more emphatic - just noisier. Other than that, it's a better effort than your last outburst.
Just because you are a college punk, who has to stay in your safe zone, because the Kung Flu might find you, some of US veterans arent quite as pansy ass as you libs are. But what is amazing is that you libfucks always seem to bash those that kept your sorry ass free from the Commies of Russia and China, and now you just want to vote that shit in. Please stay in your SZ, in your parents basement, using that energy from Carbon fuels, being such a polluter of the planet. Or you could do what a good prog would do...

View attachment 362575
Marvellous! Just the kind of thoughtful, reasoned, intelligent and coherent response I was hoping for. Bravo, sir, you are indeed displaying your wares with zero transparency. The world needs to hear your opinions!

Have you considered therapy?

Yet absolutely zero evidence to show that one thing necessarily led to the other.

But "Crooks and Liars" is an ironically apropos handle for the source of this fake nooz.

Incidentally, and for your reference, the Oxford comma is a risky business and an ellipsis contains three full stops (or periods, as you say in the US). Also, typing in caps doesn't make you look more emphatic - just noisier. Other than that, it's a better effort than your last outburst.

What's wrong with a diet of action movies and masturbation? :(

I'm not sure you've ever seen that, but I'm sure you've read this on rightwing websites.

Nonsense.

Your story is like so many others who have scorned wearing a facemask, all in the name of "freedom", or perhaps you believe that this virus that has killed almost 150,000 people, is a "hoax", and it will surprise no one if you end up dead like that 37 year old veteran in Ohio.

The real question here is why, every last time an often white Trump supporter publicly denies novel coronavirus, they immediately turn up dead? Either someone(s) is/are killing these people or the media is gorging themselves on anti-Trump fantasy.

You dare use the word "fantasy" in a reply like this.

Forum List

Back