Darwinism Strikes Again

Dichotomous thinking is common amongst the extremists, as obvious in this instance.

This forum reinforces this study:

"This observation reveals a core cognitive limitation in one’s response to a public health crisis and suggests a possible cognitive venue for the development of strategies to mitigate this challenge."

So you know for a fact that if he had worn a mask he would not have gotten sick and died?

I know for a fact that his risk of contracting any virus, from the novel coronavirus to MERS to seasonal 'flu would have been greatly reduced.

Only the simple deal in absolutes.
Nurses and doctors catch the chinese disease and they protected from head to toe

these cheap little cloth masks can give people a false sense of security

It's sad when politics makes one cheer an opponent getting a deadly virus.

That's directed at one dipshit on this thread who fancies himself as some scholar that struggles to stay on topic.

It's obvious who it is. So much for the grand announcement all off topic posts will be dealt with. Lol....I knew it

Last edited:
The absolute ignorance of referring to the virus as Kung flu. Although, reading your opinions I am not surprised.
Please do attend as many indoor gatherings of as many people as possible as frequently as possible. It will do the wider world a great favour.
The absolute ignorance of referring to the virus as Kung flu.

tenor.gif

School yard bully? Like what is happening in Minneapolis, NY city, Baltimore, Chicago, and other liberal bastions of shit? I know you dont like facing FACTS, but the fact is, that every day you guys get bolder and bolder and eventually you will cross that thin line. A bunch of US are waiting the day when the police gets defunded. Actions have consequences, and it will be bigly..

Oh, I'm sure you're waiting with bated breath - having lived on a diet of action movies and masturbation - for the opportunity to don the catalogue mall ninja tactical outfit and chant something racist, catchy, and inconsequential. You could probably get a paragraph or two about your adventures published in Guns 'n' Stuff afterwards, assuming you don't shoot yourself in excitement. You strike me as someone who might fire a little early.

Incidentally, and for your reference, the Oxford comma is a risky business and an ellipsis contains three full stops (or periods, as you say in the US). Also. typing in caps doesn't make you look more emphatic - just noisier. Other than that, it's a better effort than your last outburst.
Just because you are a college punk, who has to stay in your safe zone, because the Kung Flu might find you, some of US veterans arent quite as pansy ass as you libs are. But what is amazing is that you libfucks always seem to bash those that kept your sorry ass free from the Commies of Russia and China, and now you just want to vote that shit in. Please stay in your SZ, in your parents basement, using that energy from Carbon fuels, being such a polluter of the planet. Or you could do what a good prog would do...

View attachment 362575
Marvellous! Just the kind of thoughtful, reasoned, intelligent and coherent response I was hoping for. Bravo, sir, you are indeed displaying your wares with zero transparency. The world needs to hear your opinions!

Have you considered therapy?
I am not the ones going around saying men with boobs are women or that men "fudge packing men" is just natural. Might want to check your whiteness as the door, for that sham...

That's directed at one dipshit on this thread who fancies himself as some scholar that struggles to stay on topic.

It's obvious who it is. So much for the grand announcement all off topic posts will be dealt with. Lol....I knew it

WTF are you babbling about?

School yard bully? Like what is happening in Minneapolis, NY city, Baltimore, Chicago, and other liberal bastions of shit? I know you dont like facing FACTS, but the fact is, that every day you guys get bolder and bolder and eventually you will cross that thin line. A bunch of US are waiting the day when the police gets defunded. Actions have consequences, and it will be bigly..

Oh, I'm sure you're waiting with bated breath - having lived on a diet of action movies and masturbation - for the opportunity to don the catalogue mall ninja tactical outfit and chant something racist, catchy, and inconsequential. You could probably get a paragraph or two about your adventures published in Guns 'n' Stuff afterwards, assuming you don't shoot yourself in excitement. You strike me as someone who might fire a little early.

Incidentally, and for your reference, the Oxford comma is a risky business and an ellipsis contains three full stops (or periods, as you say in the US). Also. typing in caps doesn't make you look more emphatic - just noisier. Other than that, it's a better effort than your last outburst.
Just because you are a college punk, who has to stay in your safe zone, because the Kung Flu might find you, some of US veterans arent quite as pansy ass as you libs are. But what is amazing is that you libfucks always seem to bash those that kept your sorry ass free from the Commies of Russia and China, and now you just want to vote that shit in. Please stay in your SZ, in your parents basement, using that energy from Carbon fuels, being such a polluter of the planet. Or you could do what a good prog would do...

View attachment 362575
Marvellous! Just the kind of thoughtful, reasoned, intelligent and coherent response I was hoping for. Bravo, sir, you are indeed displaying your wares with zero transparency. The world needs to hear your opinions!

Have you considered therapy?
I am not the ones going around saying men with boobs are women or that men "fudge packing men" is just natural. Might want to check your whiteness as the door, for that sham...

You might want to stay on topic, or STFU.

Shitstains wishing people will catch a virus and completely off topic posts with no content...like you just did twice

Shitstains wishing people will catch a virus and completely off topic posts with no content...like you just did twice

Go away.

Go away.

Wishing someone contracts a virus blew up in your faces

I don't take direction from soy boys.

So you know for a fact that if he had worn a mask he would not have gotten sick and died?

I know for a fact that his risk of contracting any virus, from the novel coronavirus to MERS to seasonal 'flu would have been greatly reduced.

Exactly. Almost every conservative has the same message: "You can still get the virus while wearing a mask! Duh!"

Yes, and you can still get run over by a bus crossing the street when you have the right of way and the crossing signal, versus running into traffic and trying to dodge your way through. Your odds are far better of getting across safely with the right of way, just like your odds are better with wearing a mask.

This whole mask argument has really shown how stubbornly ignorant conservatives are, but thinking people already knew this.
Those cheap cloth and paper masks are pretty worthless

Is the left going to hunt down every freaking American who dies of Covid to see if he/she refused to wear a freaking mask? Where were y'all lefties when AIDS was rampant (still is?) and homosexuals refused to use condoms?

Go away.

Wishing someone contracts a virus blew up in your faces

I don't take direction from soy boys.

I really don't care what you do, you're an idiot.

Exactly. Almost every conservative has the same message: "You can still get the virus while wearing a mask! Duh!"

Yes, and you can still get run over by a bus crossing the street when you have the right of way and the crossing signal, versus running into traffic and trying to dodge your way through. Your odds are far better of getting across safely with the right of way, just like your odds are better with wearing a mask.

This whole mask argument has really shown how stubbornly ignorant conservatives are, but thinking people already knew this.
Those cheap cloth and paper masks are pretty worthless

And you know this how? Look, honestly, I don't care if you Covidiots get this and die, I just think it's a shame when you infect innocent people, that's all. I'm all for your individual "freedom" to choose, and that includes your willingness to not wear a mask in public. Please at least have the respect to social distance though, as I don't want you slobbering on me.

Just think of the natural selection that would take place if we didn't have modern medical science?

Forum List

Back