Say "All Lives Matter," and now they feel free to murder you. democrat party, Black lives matter shoot woman over that statement.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yep.......in a confrontation between normal Americans and the democrat party terrorist group, black lives matter, the normal Americans stated that all human lives matter....so a member of black lives matter murdered this woman...

Last week, 24-year-old Jessica Doty Whitaker was shot to death following an argument with Black Lives Matter supporters. According to her family, the BLM supporters shouted “Black lives matter” at her and her group, to which they replied, “All lives matter.”

After the groups separated, Jessica was shot dead by the BLM supporters. She leaves behind a 3-year-old son.

“She shouldn’t have lost her life. She’s got a 3-year-old son she loved dearly,” said Jose Ramirez, her fiance, who was involved in the incident.

And the democrat party activists in the press covered it up...

Jessica’s father confirmed to The Daily Wire that Jessica had told the group “all lives matter” during the argument.

Several local reports on the incident do not mention the BLM connection to the murder.

The Indianapolis Star, RTV6, WTHR13, and WISHTV8 all failed to report that detail. The local CBS affiliate described the incident like this:

Yep.......in a confrontation between normal Americans and the democrat party terrorist group, black lives matter, the normal Americans stated that all human lives matter....so a member of black lives matter murdered this woman...

That's a lie.

Sell that shit to your democrat party friends..........they are the only ones stupid enough to believe it...

That's a lie.

That's the best you've got.

You don't even specify the lie.

Here's hoping you catch one between the eyes the next time this kind of thing happens.

Last week, 24-year-old Jessica Doty Whitaker was shot to death following an argument with Black Lives Matter supporters. According to her family, the BLM supporters shouted “Black lives matter” at her and her group, to which they replied, “All lives matter.”

After the groups separated, Jessica was shot dead by the BLM supporters. She leaves behind a 3-year-old son.

“She shouldn’t have lost her life. She’s got a 3-year-old son she loved dearly,” said Jose Ramirez, her fiance, who was involved in the incident.

And the democrat party activists in the press covered it up...

Jessica’s father confirmed to The Daily Wire that Jessica had told the group “all lives matter” during the argument.

Several local reports on the incident do not mention the BLM connection to the murder.

The Indianapolis Star, RTV6, WTHR13, and WISHTV8 all failed to report that detail. The local CBS affiliate described the incident like this:

Well thank you for uncovering the story.

Ok... I mean, if someone used... a slang version of the N-word? What could be anymore slang than that? That's provocation. Unfortunate that she was a victim in the cross fire... but the All Lives Matter movement should shun racial slur use.

I personally was faced by a #blacklivesmatter mob before. They were children, but... they provoked the issue by shouting #blacklivesmatter at Me, probably to see what My reaction was. This was after Hawk Newsome declared war on the police. And so I said to them... and I wrote to Black nationalist organizations about the same topic on the academic level... specifically I wrote to Louis Farrakan... ah... Farah Faucet. I knew there was a connexion... anyway, I said to the shouting black children, "You're not Native... Red Lives Matter." Which resulted in shouts, swear words, and rock throwing by them and a few more confrontations which leads Me to last week's confrontation (I think they are just curious.).

Last week, as I smoke upon the balcony, the black kids approached and charged saying that they heard I said "black lives don't matter", to which I said that I never said that, and that I said Red Lives Matter. And they said I'm White, to which I replied "I am Golden. I'm the Medicine Wheel; 'Black ,White, Red, and Yellow'" They asked if I was trying to be racist, and I told them no. Then one of the African children, a young girl, said "All lives matter." But some of them swore and gave the middle finger, until an adult African man came and scooted them away.

Last edited:
I don't suppose everyone pulling guns on each other had anything to do with it?

but the All Lives Matter movement
There IS NO "All loves matter movement."

Are you seriously justifying murder because "SOMEONE" used a word (is that proven?) that someone else doesnt like?

If you call me a moron, am I justified to murder you? Or do you just pay these low expectations to blacks?

Are you seriously justifying murder because "SOMEONE" used a word (is that proven?) that someone else doesnt like?

If you call me a moron, am I justified to murder you? Or do you just pay these low expectations to blacks?
I'm saying that escalated the situation. No, words are not the same as bullets. One might hurt feelings or offend, but bullets kill. However, racial and ethnic slurs are words that cause inflammatory anger in an already tense situation, and the young woman's death could have been avoided by restraint. All Lives Matter has the moral high ground over the terrorist #blacklivesmatter.

I'm saying that escalated the situation. No, words are not the same as bullets. One might hurt feelings or offend, but bullets kill. However, racial and ethnic slurs are words that cause inflammatory anger in an already tense situation, and the young woman's death could have been avoided by restraint. All Lives Matter has the moral high ground over the terrorist #blacklivesmatter.
Are you sure you even got the true story? Every time an African assaults or murders a white person, they ALWAYS fall back on that claim. Always!

Are you sure you even got the true story? Every time an African assaults or murders a white person, they ALWAYS fall back on that claim. Always!
What claim? I've been advocating that any interracial/sectarian crime be treated as a hate crime.

I don't suppose everyone pulling guns on each other had anything to do with it?

No...it doesn't. It isn't conservatives and Trump supporters shooting and killing people in the burning and looting by antifa and black lives matter democrat party members....

Lol.....they all pulled guns on each other. That's going to end poorly many times.

Who knows if this guy is even telling the truth.

Thanks. Even if she called down the "power" word N**ger does not excuse her murder. Must be real nice—to be protected by a magical word no one can utter to your face without fear of instant violent reprisal, and to have most of society go along with it. Freedom of speech and all that. Now, is it wise to shout, "hey fat N**ger," down in ghetto land? No, probably not. But still . . . free fucking speech and all that. I feel so privileged to NOT be cowardly enough to hide behind a word no one can say to my face or on the interwebs.

Don't forget the girl who posted a video of herself on TikTok saying that she wanted to stab people who say "all lives matter." (I'm sure it has already been posted, but I'll see if I can find the clip.)

Evil is really ramping up in this world recently.

Thanks. Even if she called down the "power" word N**ger does not excuse her murder. Must be real nice—to be protected by a magical word no one can utter to your face without fear of instant violent reprisal, and to have most of society go along with it. Freedom of speech and all that. Now, is it wise to shout, "hey fat N**ger," down in ghetto land? No, probably not. But still . . . free fucking speech and all that. I feel so privileged to NOT be cowardly enough to hide behind a word no one can say to my face or on the interwebs.
Start treating cr*cker in the same way people treat n*gger, then. Maybe I'll start treating Indian as an Abrahamic slur related to the Atlantic Native... or Native American... being that America is a totally Italio-Spanish colonial name.

Should We pull a gun, and fire on every person who calls Us Atlantean First Nationals, Redskins, Natives, Indigenous Aboriginals of Atlantis; the names Native American or Indian or Injun? A question to ask the Nahu+atl speaking Mexican Mafia.

I say no, but that mere correction is better, and perhaps suing and advocating for more Atlantean nomenclature whereby everytime "(American) Indian" or "Native American" is used to describe an Atlantean in legislation is replaced with Atlantean.

Last edited:
This is a lie of a story. There was no BLM rally or BLM group there. A group of idiots called another group of idiots the N word. Then the bad actors who heard the N word yelled BLM back to them. Then the racist losers said ALM back at them. They dispersed when guns apparently were drawn. Then bad actors shot at the losers and sadly this woman was shot. There was no BLM movement there dumbasses. Just losers and bad actors.

Start treating cr*cker in the same way people treat n*gger, then. Maybe I'll start treating Indian as an Abrahamic slur related to the Atlantic Native... or Native American... being that America is a totally Italio-Spanish colonial name.

Should We pull a gun, and fire on every person who calls Us Atlantean First Nationals, Redskins, Natives, Indigenous Aboriginals of Atlantis; Native American or Indian? A question to ask the Nahu+atl speaking Mexican Mafia.

I say no, but that mere correction is better, and perhaps suing and advocating for more Atlantean nomenclature whereby everytime "(American) Indian" or "Native American" is used to describe an Atlantean in legislation, that is replaced with Atlantean.

Great post. As a werewolf I am an equal opportunity lung ripper outer. Even when I am out on the hunt and random victims call me "dog-breath" and "fang-slinger" I rip their lungs out not out of malice or outrage at their hurled slurs, but solely for hunger and the sanctity of the albedo of moonlight in my eyes.

Should We pull a gun, and fire on every person who calls Us Atlantean First Nationals, Redskins, Natives, Indigenous Aboriginals of Atlantis; Native American or Indian? A question to ask the Nahu+atl speaking Mexican Mafia.

I say no, but that mere correction is better, and perhaps suing and advocating for more Atlantean nomenclature whereby everytime "(American) Indian" or "Native American" is used to describe an Atlantean in legislation, that is replaced with Atlantean.

Great post. As a werewolf I am an equal opportunity lung ripper outer. Even when I am out on the hunt and random victims call me "dog-breath" and "fang-slinger" I rip their lungs out not out of malice or outrage at their hurled slurs, but solely for hunger and the sanctity of the albedo of moonlight in my eyes.

Warren Zevon... send lawyers, guns, and money. Yeah... so, I know there are people who view the world in terms of military strategy game theory. In that mind... to which, I am half opposed as that mind is a military reality, I am a Royal Flush of Diamonds, as well as a Medicine Wheel Ace Four of a Kind with a Joker Batman.

I'm drinking some Irish wine right now, so I'm going to play some songs I'd like to listen to in terms of this post. A juke box at the home bar;
Game Strategy:

Lucy in the Skies of Bavaria:

Clue, Axis Chemicals

Last edited:
This is a lie of a story. There was no BLM rally or BLM group there. A group of idiots called another group of idiots the N word. Then the bad actors who heard the N word yelled BLM back to them. Then the racist losers said ALM back at them. They dispersed when guns apparently were drawn. Then bad actors shot at the losers and sadly this woman was shot. There was no BLM movement there dumbasses. Just losers and bad actors.

Sell that crap to the democrats.....they are the only ones dumb enough to believe you.

Forum List

Back