Country Singer Gretchen Wilson Arrested After Airplane Incident

JOSweetHeart

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2012
East Tennessee
Go here for the news.

Because another person had a hand in what took place concerning Gretchen, what I would like to know is why she was the only one to get arrested. Yeah she may have "dared" the authorities to slap the cuffs on her, but from the very beginning, it took two people to do the dance that was originally performed. In my opinion, if one person is not going to get busted, why should anyone else in the picture have to worry about it?

God bless you and Gretchen always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, "Don't Do Me No Good", "I'm Still Rollin'", and her copy of "I Want A Hippopotamus For Christmas" are her best songs and she was awesome when I got to see her perform at the 2004 Foothills Fall Festival in Maryville, TN. (smiles)

^^^ What I want to know is who are you calling such a name? Because Gretchen was not the only person in the picture.

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

She was arrested because she started the altercation, and she continued her disturbance for the entire flight, 80 minutes. I wonder how many times she said, "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?" (I've never heard of her...)

It's on her, not her and the other person. Just her.

It's just that simple...

It's on Wretchen Gretchen, yeah

They should have arrested her three times

She was arrested because she started the altercation, and she continued her disturbance for the entire flight, 80 minutes. I wonder how many times she said, "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?" (I've never heard of her...)

It's on her, not her and the other person. Just her.

It's just that simple...
Actually the write up doesn't say that she is who got things started. It says that she was waiting for the bathroom to become available and the impression that I have is that the person that she had to wait on was taking forever. If something was said to that person when they finally came out, I don't believe that there is anything wrong with doing such a thing. What if you really had to go and the person that you were having to wait on was taking forever and a day?

God bless you and Gretchen always!!!

Holly

P.S. Since you say that you have never heard of her, here is the song that started it all for her.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back