Consumer Confidence Index nearing an 18 year high.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
On top of all the other positive economic indicators, consumer confidence is sky high. Many major retailers are reporting blowout numbers in spite of having to compete with the likes of Amazon. The stock market and the consumer are giving the current trade disputes the amount of attention they deserve, not much. When you get outside the bubble of political hyperbole, it's about the economy, my job, my money, my debt. This bodes well for the GOP during the mid terms.
Consumer confidence is close to 18-year high

On top of all the other positive economic indicators, consumer confidence is sky high. Many major retailers are reporting blowout numbers in spite of having to compete with the likes of Amazon. The stock market and the consumer are giving the current trade disputes the amount of attention they deserve, not much. When you get outside the bubble of political hyperbole, it's about the economy, my job, my money, my debt. This bodes well for the GOP during the mid terms.
Consumer confidence is close to 18-year high
Damn that Trump! We told you his economic policies would bring us to Armageddon!

Forum List

Back