Could The Trinity Doctrine Be Wrong?

What gibberish

It would be gibberish if you could prove me wrong. The only thing in the bible which is true is the page numbers.
If you claim it to be fact, the evidence to prove that would not be based on faith alone. After all, that's all you have.

You're not putting me on the spot, everyone knows your lack of intelligence

Once again are you watching to many movies?

Everyone doesn't know that because I haven't met Every one. Your problem is I've called you out on your godbothering and you can't support what you say.
You have no evidence of anything and never will so you keep diverting the subject to my supposed lack of intelligence. At this point you are the one looking quite foolish.
So put your evidence up or shut up.

It would be gibberish if you could prove me wrong. The only thing in the bible which is true is the page numbers.
If you claim it to be fact, the evidence to prove that would not be based on faith alone. After all, that's all you have.
I already proved to you that Priscilla in the bible existed and we know where she is buried

I already proved to you that Priscilla in the bible existed and we know where she is buried

The subject was the virgin Mary which I said they never found her grave. You talk about some silly Priscilla who was not the virgin mother of anyone.
Stay in topic son.

Everyone doesn't know that because I haven't met Every one. Your problem is I've called you out on your godbothering and you can't support what you say.
You have no evidence of anything and never will so you keep diverting the subject to my supposed lack of intelligence. At this point you are the one looking quite foolish.
So put your evidence up or shut up.
Your the one suggesting Jesus was married, do you have a link?

Yeah we know you watch to many movies, now give us ancient documents to back up your claims

Bearing mind I said supposedly unlije what you said I said.
Here is the link. I don't care if he married her or just dicked her for years. It's all rubbish to an atheist.
Don't bother refuting it to me I never wrote it. Take it up with those other godbotherers.

https://www.csmonitor.com/The-Culture/2014/1110/:~:text=Jesus Christ was married to,children, a new book claims.

I did and got Tom hanks

Sound a about right. They were both actors.

You are arguing for arguments sake. You found the article but it's not what you wanted to hear because you didn't know about it.
Think about this. Why was magdeline a constant companion of his? She is pictured in the last supper. It didn't dawn on you she was his bit on the side?
A bit of slap and tickle behind the camel shed? Oh no. Perish the thought. Not Jesus of Nazareth.

Sound a about right. They were both actors.

You are arguing for arguments sake. You found the article but it's not what you wanted to hear because you didn't know about it.
Think about this. Why was magdeline a constant companion of his? She is pictured in the last supper. It didn't dawn on you she was his bit on the side?
A bit of slap and tickle behind the camel shed? Oh no. Perish the thought. Not Jesus of Nazareth.
What do you mean I didn't know about it? I did watch the Hollywood movie you are desperately referring too

Because Jesus is God but not the sum total of God.
IOW He knew what He needed to and not a lot of stuff that He didn't.
So while Jesus was on earth, he was a laptop programed with apps necessary to complete his work. God is the main frame computer with all the programs and the Holy Spirit operates the transmitter and receiver world wide network for God’s communications.

So while Jesus was on earth, he was a laptop programed with apps necessary to complete his work. God is the main frame computer with all the programs and the Holy Spirit operates the transmitter and receiver world wide network for God’s communications.
God is not a device or machine or power source for granting wishes.

Forum List

Back