Could The Trinity Doctrine Be Wrong?

What is wrong is abusing this to judge other people for not seeing or saying it the same way.

In fact, you can find parallel "trinity" patterns in every system of religion or laws. That's because people are made in the image of God, body mind and spirit. So any system of expressing laws involving humans are going to reflect the same three levels: individual/physical level, collective/spiritual level, and the intermediary level of laws/relations/conscience joining the other two levels that ideally should be in harmony.

This is universal. And no reason to judge people since we all see things differently from our own unique perspectives and relations.

The Taoists made body mind spirit famous.

But psychology has ego supergo and id.

Buddhism has the Buddha, Dharma and Sangha.

Constitutional laws have judicial, legislative and executive authority.

Confucianism has Jen Yi and Li.

Hinduism has Creator, Destroyer of Evil, and Preserver of Peace.

Potterhead2021 since you are Christian you know that Jesus as Lord of all lords governs as God's authority over all other laws or tribes. So the same way Jesus fulfills the Word or Laws of God in Christian Scripture, Jesus as Justice fulfills the middle level of laws in all these other systems of expressing either spiritual or natural laws that come from nature God created.
Constitutional laws have judicial, legislative and executive authority.
everything you mentioned are artificial intermediaries to a central authority the same as the madeup christian trinity and are irrelevant for a spirit's pursuit to persist free of its physiological component when set free.

Anyway..I asked about tongues for a reason. Did I miss your response or do you want to refrain from answering...and if so...no worries.
When I was 11 or 12, a man stood up in the in the worship and spoke. He said his piece and sat down. The pastor asked if anyone could translate. As the man had spoken perfect English, I was confused. When no adult spoke, I stood up and said that he had just said that we are supposed to love one another. I got the strangest looks.
I suppose you could say that I believe in tongues

The Virgin Mary is the key that protestants ignore
I think we need to clear up a couple of things.
Mary was only ever mentioned about three times in the bible. That's extraordinary after portraying her as the mother of god. There is also this myth she ascended into heaven but no reliable witnesses saw it.

She was no more virgin than my foot. She had 6 children of which this Jesus guy was the third. There goes the virgin theory and if you believe some holy spirit ghost inseminated her, think about the realities of that also. It didn't happen.

Pathenogenisis is impossible in human beings and not even some silly ghost can reverse that.
So let's not continue these fallacies she was pure etc. In fact, they cannot find where she was buried. That doesn't auger well for the mother of your God.

I think we need to clear up a couple of things.
Mary was only ever mentioned about three times in the bible. That's extraordinary after portraying her as the mother of god. There is also this myth she ascended into heaven but no reliable witnesses saw it.

She was no more virgin than my foot. She had 6 children of which this Jesus guy was the third. There goes the virgin theory and if you believe some holy spirit ghost inseminated her, think about the realities of that also. It didn't happen.

Pathenogenisis is impossible in human beings and not even some silly ghost can reverse that.
So let's not continue these fallacies she was pure etc. In fact, they cannot find where she was buried. That doesn't auger well for the mother of your God.
She was mentioned 12 times and the lost book of Mary which was never canonized

Here is a little quote from wiki.
Not quite how you interpret it.
The Gospel of Mary is a non-canonical text discovered in 1896 in a 5th-century papyrus codex written in Sahidic Coptic. This Berlin Codex was purchased in Cairo by German diplomat Carl Reinhardt.

Although the work is popularly known as the Gospel of Mary, it is not technically classed as a gospel by scholastic consensus because "the term 'gospel' is used as a label for any written text that is primarily focused on recounting the teachings and/or activities of Jesus during his adult life".[1]

BTW we know where Priscilla was buried

When archaeologists in Rome at the end of the 19th Century began to excavate the Catacombs of Santa Priscilla, they hoped to find treasure: intricately carved monuments and vibrant frescoes of the type found in other ancient, underground cemeteries. Instead, they found devastation.Feb 25, 2015
1627360806053.png

BBC - Homepage › article › 201...

The secrets of the Santa Priscilla catacombs - BBC Culture

The bible is a different book to the gospels although they are contained in it.
The bible is the word of God, gospels are the words of mark etc.
I said bible.

BTW we know where Priscilla was buried

When archaeologists in Rome at the end of the 19th Century began to excavate the Catacombs of Santa Priscilla, they hoped to find treasure: intricately carved monuments and vibrant frescoes of the type found in other ancient, underground cemeteries. Instead, they found devastation.Feb 25, 2015
View attachment 517787
BBC - Homepage › article › 201...

The secrets of the Santa Priscilla catacombs - BBC Culture

Honestly couldn't care less because without DNA evidence it's all mumbo jumbo.

The bible is a different book to the gospels although they are contained in it.
The bible is the word of God, gospels are the words of mark etc.
I said bible.
And oh Jesus Christ Catholic bible is older than the protestant one you read today

And oh Jesus Christ Catholic bible is older than the protestant one you read today

I am an atheist and don't rely on books for life's guidance. The bible was written about 60 years after your ghost died. All the apostles were illiterate and of course they were all dead. It was composed from ancient fairy tales and miraculous events that were farcical. Although at the time there was plenty of idiots and feeble minded who believed that rubbish, so those writings became popular and the peddlers of it became wealthy ftom it.

So let's not get confused about any bible. They are all bullshit.

So they built it just for the he'll of it?

Egyptians built thousands of them. What for? Mary was not buried there as is my point. She was just another Jewish unmarried woman who played the part.
The whole family wandered around and did nothing.

Mary magdeline eventually, it is reported, "married" Jesus. They had the consummation before the ceremony many times.
Why didn't the bible quote the illegitimate children they had?

There appears a lot you don't know yet.

I am an atheist and don't rely on books for life's guidance. The bible was written about 60 years after your ghost died. All the apostles were illiterate and of course they were all dead. It was composed from ancient fairy tales and miraculous events that were farcical. Although at the time there was plenty of idiots and feeble minded who believed that rubbish, so those writings became popular and the peddlers of it became wealthy ftom it.

So let's not get confused about any bible. They are all bullshit.
Paul now was illiterate?

Egyptians built thousands of them. What for? Mary was not buried there as is my point. She was just another Jewish unmarried woman who played the part.
The whole family wandered around and did nothing.

Mary magdeline eventually, it is reported, "married" Jesus. They had the consummation before the ceremony many times.
Why didn't the bible quote the illegitimate children they had?

There appears a lot you don't know yet.
Watching to many movies are we?

Watching to many movies are we?

You're changing the subject because I've put you and your religion on the spot.
If you're so certain of your God, hook into me and see how good you are.
I'll take anything you can throw at me. Try me.

It may have had more too do with the Borgia Popes.
Along about those peoples' times the Catholic Church was becoming a major European feudal landowner and thus began attracting the usual assortment of sociopaths and the second and thirds sons of nobles who wouldn't inherit and needed a career that paid well, so collecting benefices became a source of income for aristocrats. This unfairly tarnished the work of legitimate Church scholars who were doing great works and preserving ancient literature and histories in the monasteries and universities along with their religious duties, and which many still do.

You're changing the subject because I've put you and your religion on the spot.
If you're so certain of your God, hook into me and see how good you are.
I'll take anything you can throw at me. Try me.
You're not putting me on the spot, everyone knows your lack of intelligence

Once again are you watching to many movies?

Forum List

Back