Could The Trinity Doctrine Be Wrong?

Didn't the Tribe of Dan go as far east as Asian regions, for all we know Dan is based partially on a tribal oral tradition. This is why we don't revere or make image to characters, as it's more about the lessons in the stories and seeing emulations and reflections in the present and future, than attention to the characters.

I don't think so.. The Ugarit writings are much older than the Jewish people.

Mathew 6:6
In Jesus' day, people would make a production of praying on a street corner. I am sure you remember Jesus praying to his Father in front of crowds, and around his Apostles. Matthew 6:6 is about praying in order to gain personal attention from the citizenry. Jesus remarked about them, they already have their reward, and not the one stored up in heaven.

Yes, it has nothing to do with what you were saying.
It has everything to do with what I am saying. The Church (both those living and those who have passed on) make up the Body of Christ. Whether we are a member of a prayer group of those in this life, or with those in the afterlife, it makes no difference when a member of the Body of Christ because we are all living.

It has everything to do with what I am saying. The Church (both those living and those who have passed on) make up the Body of Christ. Whether we are a member of a prayer group of those in this life, or with those in the afterlife, it makes no difference when a member of the Body of Christ because we are all living.

But I fail to see how being a member of a prayer group has to do with whether or not you pray to Mary and Catholics DO pray to her and worship statues and tell the priests your sins as if they truly have any power whatsoever to forgive them. Nothing against Catholics as people, but as a religion all I see is blasphemy.

Forum List

Back