"Continuing Life"....Really???

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
There never was any doubt that Democrats, Leftists, lack self-awareness.

And, as you will see......any sense of irony.

"ā€˜Diabolicalā€™ That Supreme Court Didnā€™t Protect Abortion Like Religious Liberty: MSNBC Legal Analyst

The Supreme Court rendered a ā€œdiabolicalā€ decision by refusing to let women continue to seek abortions ā€œup to at least viability,ā€ especially since the justices previously halted a state law that interfered with believersā€™ religious liberty, an MSNBC legal analyst said.

She worried that the procedural ruling means the majority of justices ā€œdonā€™t intend to give Roe v. Wade continuing life.ā€

On Fridayā€™s episode of ā€œMorning Joe,ā€ guest host Willie Geist asked former Obama administration U.S. attorney for the Eastern District of Michigan Barbara McQuade about a Texas law that bars abortionists from performing an abortion if they can detect a fetal heartbeat.

In a 5-4 decision offered Thursday, the Supreme Court allowed the law to remain in effect while the case wends its way through the court system ā€” an action McQuade claimed violates the ā€œrightā€ to an abortion, which she considers as sacrosanct as the freedom of religion."

It would really be funny...."continuing life" for the bill but not the baby.......if the issue weren't about the "right" to kill another human being.

It would really be funny...."continuing life" for the bill but not the baby.......if the issue weren't about the "right" to kill another human being.
Interesting way of defining what is a human being.

Should a test tube filed with the human genome have the same protections as a viable fetus?

Interesting way of defining what is a human being.

Should a test tube filed with the human genome have the same protections as a viable fetus?

After I was forced to expose you as the lying scum you are, when you were caught altering my posts to claim that they said other than what I wrote, I asked you not to address me again.

Please honor that request.....

After I was forced to expose you as the lying scum you are, when you were caught altering my posts to claim that they said other than what I wrote, I asked you not to address me again.

Please honor that request.....
There was no post editing. (other than cutting out the bullshit)
The mods would have laughed you out of court. So your excuse is just because you don't want to debate a superior opponent.

It doesn't matter WHAT the issue is...........the nutjobs and psychopaths are going to use politics, religion, and all other sorts of excuses to get their way.......even if it's murder.

I say the law needs to be a FEDERAL law and made as simply as this........

A woman can get an abortion, and she also gets spayed.
Except for absolute proof of rape.
Then she can go a whoring as often as she wants with no setbacks.
She also gets put on a infant murder registry, which ensures she never is able to get government assistance on anything, ever, as long as she lives.

One simple law to rule all.
Watch how fast these women would shut up and start using condoms and such!!

Under that rule, there would be a lot of little Bill Cosbys running around. As you said, absolute proof of rape.

But there aren't a lot of little Bill Cosbys running around! So that fact alone, tells me that #metoo is nothing more than an organization of money-grubbing gold diggers hell bent on pointing out any male with money and status and accusing him of heinous acts of indecency for the sake of getting a "free payday".

YES, YES, YES...................there would be further and additional information listed in this law, but what I posted is the "bones" of the law. I'd be here for a week constructing an actual law using this base, in order to incorporate all the medical, physical, mental, and other such issues that go with this law.

Geez people, grow a brain!

Although you do bring up some really good points for abortion as it is!!

Not all laws are "simple". When I used the term "simple" I meant the bare bones of which the law would be constructed........not what was written is all there is. OK????

But there aren't a lot of little Bill Cosbys running around! So that fact alone, tells me that #metoo is nothing more than an organization of money-grubbing gold diggers hell bent on pointing out any male with money and status and accusing him of heinous acts of indecency for the sake of getting a "free payday".
From date rape to incest, to statutory rape, you're probably in denial of any form other than where the attacker jumps out of the bushes.

There never was any doubt that Democrats, Leftists, lack self-awareness.

And, as you will see......any sense of irony.

"ā€˜Diabolicalā€™ That Supreme Court Didnā€™t Protect Abortion Like Religious Liberty: MSNBC Legal Analyst

The Supreme Court rendered a ā€œdiabolicalā€ decision by refusing to let women continue to seek abortions ā€œup to at least viability,ā€ especially since the justices previously halted a state law that interfered with believersā€™ religious liberty, an MSNBC legal analyst said.

She worried that the procedural ruling means the majority of justices ā€œdonā€™t intend to give Roe v. Wade continuing life.ā€

On Fridayā€™s episode of ā€œMorning Joe,ā€ guest host Willie Geist asked former Obama administration U.S. attorney for the Eastern District of Michigan Barbara McQuade about a Texas law that bars abortionists from performing an abortion if they can detect a fetal heartbeat.

In a 5-4 decision offered Thursday, the Supreme Court allowed the law to remain in effect while the case wends its way through the court system ā€” an action McQuade claimed violates the ā€œrightā€ to an abortion, which she considers as sacrosanct as the freedom of religion."

Abortion is not against the law in Texass, dream on. If killing humans was really an issue you would put as much effort into ending all wars as you do to stopping abortions along with death penalty and poverty that kills, yet you can't even get together with other humans to get vaccinated to stop killing other people. So, this little dance you idiots do has nothing to do with sanctity of life it is all about control of humans and what they do to fit your ideology, be sure to cut school funding for kids yet again to show how much you value them and don't forget to starve them by cutting them from welfare.

Forum List

Back